[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@AppleBanana - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Healer too much!

@uctqepe - Healer is like a thrilling, seductive and fun puzzle where by each episode, writer gives us small parts, asks us to place them and surprises us with the meanings!
@azzhuragreen - For me, Healer is a gift. Love, heartwarming, and caring. Like saying don't try to throw away your past. Just face it with a big heart and you'll find the way to healing your pain. There are so many people who will believe and love you no matter how hard your life 
@sunshinefate - Healer is a drama crack for me after several months not being able to find any dramas that could ease my loneliness and finally I found it in Healer which makes me a crazy fangirl! ^^
@kdramafangirlz - Healer is one of the rare gem I've ever seen in all kdramas to date because of it's unique and refreshing and awesome portrayal of all the character and story developments.
@MyXavienne - For me, Healer is the epitome of a perfect K-Drama!
@lovesikara - Healer is seductive and sexy.
@Artist2601 - Healer is the BEST DRAMA OF THE CENTURY!
@Noxn - Healer is DAE to the freaking BAK and I love it to bits and pieces.
@larienssi - Because of Healer, my Korean drama watching will never be the same again.
@valsava - Healer is like serenity after the seductions
@kanyaprasetyo - the drama that keeps exceeding expectations
@keroppikero - healer makes winter warm like spring and hot like summer.
@seinhi - Healer is like the ray coming in my lukewarm life
@rixxanna - Healer is a rollercoaster ride, one surprising present with its unexpected story, and a lesson to learn.
@Hafie - Healer is a dream come true.
@rrmski - Healer is amazing. It made me create audio message, fan messages and fan videos that I never thought I will do. Therefore, it will forever hold a special place in my heart.
@sia3 - Healer is a gift from heaven and hell: it fried my brain, but gave me an one-of-a-kind story and layered characters - portrayed by a group of awe-inspiring actors/actresses.
@azzuri - Healer fills all my senses - so beautifully shot with wonderful actors so it's good for the eyes, such great music and Healer's wonderful deep voice soothes my ears, so wonderfully unpredictable and fastpaced, it keeps my brain in a whirl and most importantly so warm, with so much heart that it moves me deeply. 
@nana4ever - Healer is a wonderful drama with an extraordinary cast of actors. It has touched my heart in so many ways. Just a look or touch between the leads generated so many emotions and made me a believer ... Truly amazing.

@rachelpark26 - the drama that keeps exceeding expectations
@minozyeh - Healer = terrible withdrawal syndrome
@paulette - Healer is JI CHANG WOOK!!! Saranghameda!
@AnneVarrattha - Healer is a Beautiful Healing Drugs reassuring us that - Just Believing in the power of everlasting love, we can make it if we stay together, our love is just enough
@cmoirae2 - Healer is my morning fix, my cup of tea that perks me up and makes my day
@minoz-joyax - HEALER has been my life for the past two months, no ANDs, no IFs, no BUTs
@qwenli - Healer should have been a book, it should have been 30eps, it should have a sequel with Healer juniors.
@aoikarin - HEALER is magical, beautiful love story, full of pheromones, dangerously capturing hearts, body and minds of the viewers
@Chizawa95 - Healer is my topic that make me spirit everyday for the past 2 months
@AdelaM - Healer: is about wonderful people, charming and talented actors that touched my heart!
@sweesal - Healer is beyond everything!

**its never too late until the project is completed.
**everyone can still send for the "healer in your language" activity too. 

:)

Healer makes Mondays and Tuesdays the best days of my last 10 weeks!

Guest dew lite

JCW undergoes several transformation as follows:

2Ib3S3.jpg

Credit: biz.newdaily.co.kr

Healer, Bong Sookie, janiter, news reporter, policeman, etc. 
Will we see this one too???

qjQ4YK.jpg

:)) :)) :))

Credit: soompi

@juzluvpink

:)) it's the hair, isn't it? Hahaha!

Yoo Ah In had that kind of hairstyle.

Why haven't they used the one Bong Soo sent to Moon Ho in Episode 7? This picture is just difficult to relate to Jung Hoo or Bong Soo.

Yoo In Ha wore the shirt! I know because I am watching Five Fingers now. HAHAHAHA

Yup. There are many pix. Why not use the one on his mobile profile?

So.... It seems like I'm really obsess with Healer. Don't know how or what so ever... I made another Fanvid for Healer. I just listen to this one song and wolla... I just have to make another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvALZPVaN7A&feature=youtu.be

p.s: This is not about our main couple but it is about Young Shin's parents. <3 They have such a tragic love.

p.s.s: Can't wait for tomorrow! That preview was =P~ =P~ =P~ as Healer is back. I'm not too worry about Joon Hoo and Young Shin as Song Ji Na said we are going to have happy ending but I am worry about Moon Ho and Ahjumma but then I saw that picture at the airport. So, not too worry there but I am worry about Myung hee, :-S :-S :-S

Annyeong yeorobun!
I made an audio message and sent it to the Team Healer via email: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com
I'm not very good at record, making video so I try my best to make a *.wav file. Do I need to convert it into a .mp3 file?
Seem like I can ask you, right @AdelaM ?

Guest Artist2601

Actually, what i miss most is fellow soompier awesome spazzing.... i guess this forum will x b as active after Healer end, huh? :-( altho i'll still b able to watch Healer (currently at ep15 &16) on TV, but it is quite saddening, cos there will not be new ep updates to look forward to anymore after it ends TT.T

Annyeong yeorobun!

I made an audio message and sent it to the Team Healer via email: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com

I'm not very good at record, making video so I try my best to make a *.wav file. Do I need to convert it into a .mp3 file?

Seem like I can ask you, right @AdelaM ?

@kirachan Can you convert it to mp3? If not I can help you! It is better to be in mp3 (easier for our girls)

Guest tomoyo1010

@charliew...sorry chingu, i think there's some data lost here. i remember copying yours into the list.
to all, i'll recompile the one-liner again and repost the latest sooner. it will take a while since the project team is in chaos right now. :D
@sia3 and all...i'm very sorry for the inconvenience cause chingu. didn't thought of it before.aigooo ya...have to get smack by ahjumma like this.lol...anyway, please bear a little until the activity is over. i'm going to set the deadline for it now as we're trying to complete the project at least on 11th.
GUYS...I THANK YOU A LOT FOR THE PARTICIPATION ON THE HEALER ONE-LINER ACTIVITY. IF ANYONE INTERESTED TO SEND THEIR ONE-LINER, PLEASE DO SO. FOR THE PROJECT COMPLETION PURPOSE, THE DEADLINE FOR THE PARTICIPATION IS ON 10.00 PM KST (S.K TIME), 9TH FEB 2015. :)