[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Last month we played a psychic/ prediction games about 'Healer' premiere rating.This is what we have:

nploan 12.9%

namyo  9.3%

kanyaprasetyo 8.6%

shiela mae Hubahib · 8.0%

Chelsea S  8.7%

adniRose  8.5%

qwenli 9%

Oksana Syutra 10.9%

blossomnagr  10.2%

I wonder who guess the most accurate. We'll see soon...If you want to play this game now, it's not too late yet. I hope I will be the winner! :P:)>- :D

nploan said: Last month we played a psychic/ prediction games about 'Healer' premiere rating.This is what we have:

nploan 12.9%

namyo  9.3%

kanyaprasetyo 8.6%

Chelsea S  8.7%

adniRose  8.5%

qwenli 9%

Oksana Syutra 10.9%

blossomnagr  10.2%

I wonder who guess the most accurate. We'll see soon...If you want to play this game now, it's not too late yet. I hope I will be the winner! :P:)>- :D

Guest sullifish

@valsava omg noona why different 0.1% with mine??? i want to be the winner too...hahahathe predict gonna be hard...cause its gonna between 9% - 10% 

Last week Pride and Prejudice of MBC lead the chart as the top drama. Its rating was 11.1% (nationwide TNms), Secret Door of SBS is 5.2%, and Tomorrow Cantabile of KBS is 4.8%. I hope 'Healer' can help reverse the order of the chart.  8->
I think the media have really paid attention to 'Healer' so far. 

valsava said:

nploan said: Last month we played a psychic/ prediction games about 'Healer' premiere rating.This is what we have:

nploan 12.9%

namyo  9.3%

kanyaprasetyo 8.6%

Chelsea S  8.7%

adniRose  8.5%

qwenli 9%

Oksana Syutra 10.9%

blossomnagr  10.2%

Guest uctqepe

Tsk.. I think i'll win this..

With Puppy already baring his royal abs and chest, you guys gave waaaayyy too lower price to it [-( while my 1st reaction for that pic was SOMEONE GIMME THAT DARN BLANKET before our Puppy got cold!!! KBS u'd better treat him well after putting him on dangerous situations after this pic release :(( :((

With that and also the anticipation of JiTae oppa comeback to small screen, i must say 30% is just too low.. :)) But it's okay, i'm giving discount now.. So, my prediction is 16%!! Kakakakakak :)>- 3:-O