[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

spoiler:

cys finds jh... sleeping while sitting ... she is like why are u always like thishe rests his head on her shoulder and says .. cys, our fathers were close right? yeah... they were always on the same side ... :)tell me all about what happened at that time... from the braodcast?cys: u, u dont even watch the news? video plays how the events were in 1992otpp being sweet.now he is lying down with his head facing towards her in her lap...and he says what we saw in the preview...jh to cys: will it be difficult for me to live like normal ppl? cys: u want to live like that? lets try to live like that...jh: ull be by my side right?cys : yes, caresses, comforts :D awwww

Guest tomoyo1010

CMH and KMS having dinner. talking and drink wine.
CMH said she saw KMH broadcast. KMS ask if she's okay. KMS is answering her question calmly. CMH is unsatisfied. she's tearing up.
KMS said the food is good. CMH said something about recipe and ask if its okay. KMS thumbs up. CMH look away, sad.
KMS at his office. remember about his talk with the elder.
KMS at investigation room. he said something, looks like he's afraid and force to said that. he's trembling. he became weak and just answer the question weakly. later, he answer confidently. he looks evil in the later. said something about the other two friend i think. he doesn't look guilty.

MH: I saw Moonho's broadcastMS: are u still ok with it?

two of them eating dinner in an elaborate settig.
MS started telling her the truth?Myunghee started to cry...
MS praise her cooking and eat normally but Myunghee has thoughts in her mind.
cut to moonshik entering library recalling elder's words to him.
young moonshik was tortured then, with a spotlight shining on him and blood streaming down his face. he recites what he is supposed to say.
then he got clean up and dressed in a spiffy suit saying more things becoming better with his fake testimony. 
cut to current moonshik snacking and reading, some flakes fell on his pants and he just sweep them off.
cut to coffeebay, daddy and CYS. daddy asking about CYS's real mother.CYS feeding daddy snacks.

JH went to YS's room through the window! LOl! And he wants hugs! She tells him rules! Like asking her father for permission and giving her birthday present, because today is her birthday...but look, he has already a necklace wearing around his neck and gives it to her. It's the sun symbol.

Aww awwwww

She has the cookie with her dad... then goes up to her room and finds him waiting. He gives her a necklace!

So cute how he keeps trying to hug her, and she keeps on rejecting him.
I guess she's saying he should see her father.