[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

valsava said: dramafana1 said: Hello :)! Really silent lurker making an outing :D I just could not take it anymore. I guess you all know how it feels :D and is so much harder when you keep it to yourself.
Because we have 5 looooooooooong days ’till next ep I was thinking to write how do we see the drama developing? I mean I personally think that Healer/BS will cease his job as an reporter because of the police and try to solve the mystery of the accident but what do you think will happen next? You have so much more imagination!!

Ji Chang Wook looks so fit wearing guy liner - never thought I'd ever say that. But damn, he looks all manly with it on, as oppose to the eerie idol look, which looks way too effeminate for my liking. You go Ji Chang Wook...rock that guy liner! Sorry for the random comment about guy liner, but had to be said. 

Resharing the wallpaper I made based on Jung Hoo's breakdown scene:

healer21small3_zps6b62c9a1.jpg

For larger size, please go to http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k509/astridafn/healer21_zps287a0802.jpg and click the picture.

Btw since nobody asked, the song I quoted in the pic was not Christina Perri's Human, but Krewella's Human. Same title, different song. The lyrics are somewhat bitter, like Hurts' Somebody to Die For, too.

Guest rosalind_may

rcalma said: While waiting for the next episode I just want to share my FanMade Healer Videos HD to everyone i hope you like it. (Enjoy Watching)
Dedicated to all Healer Drama Fans

I really love the clips you chose for the second mv. There's something magical about the elevator scene and even more, the electricity in the eye contact between CYS and JH on the rooftop. Kudos to you!

Guest rosalind_may

@dk_sadia

Welcome! I'm new too. I haven't heard anything about fan fiction, but it's about time someone starts doing something about that...

Maybe it should start with a "what if " scenario that CYS accepted PBS' confession on the rooftop and the romantic rendezvous ensues...

Ep 11....5 more days to wait.....wae!?!

what ?? so it could be a false one ?? you should 've said it earlier  =((

Hey, no. For all my dear Healer could be reading them :-? Don't get discouraged. Now I'm thinking of sending a love letter 8->

@kanyaprasetyo

You know chingu. I'm sometimes a drama queen but who knows :-?? She could bre his daughter

There is this beautiful MV from JCW and PMY in joseon clothes (mix of their previous drama's). Unfortunately I dont know how to convert it to youtube, you can watch it on baidu (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3514283210). Only the music is not my kind of thing.

OFF TOPIC AND MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS?

Well... It's my first time writing to this drama because i just finished the episodes today eventhough i started to watch since yesterday  ;)) ;)

I love this drama..... It's a dabak for 2015!!!! Am i wrong?? Anyway the funny thing that i thought throughout the episodes how much it made me happy and crawl when they "HEALER" and the girl are sharing the same feeling =D> 
But then i tried to think it realistacally like what if something similar would have hapened to me.... Just in case like someone is just stalking me and stealing my bag and clisping my nails :)) :)) isn't it funny :)) am i the one who thinks this :D 
And also they kissed!!!! Yeah he is one of the best looking guy in the world for me what if he was a freak lol  :-S =))
Can anyone imagine lol :))
Am i the only freak :-SS  8-}
And i feel so awfull after seeing the lead lady and feel that there is no hope the lead guy can love me :'( (It's really hard to remember korean names sorry ppl :( )

saved2K said: I wonder if  CYS's dad and elder are related at all because it seems they have the same philosophy in life ;;)

" make your job the thing you like second-most, and your hobby the thing you like the most. that is why her dad’s job is a lawyer specializing in police cases, while he owns a café on the side, patronized by his “fans”: police and ex-convicts.

On the other hand, the elder is a mob lord who loves bartending :)

jerboa83 said: saved2K said: I wonder if  CYS's dad and elder are related at all because it seems they have the same philosophy in life ;;)

" make your job the thing you like second-most, and your hobby the thing you like the most. that is why her dad’s job is a lawyer specializing in police cases, while he owns a café on the side, patronized by his “fans”: police and ex-convicts.

On the other hand, the elder is a mob lord who loves bartending :)

Someone posted two fan-mv in the same message a few days ago... I had no chance to see them at the moment, and now I cannot find that specific post anymore...  ~X( Can you help me, please? I'm curious... 
PS: Please KEEP THE MVs COMING!  8->

Guest Cinderella1

Since the romance between our 2 favourite leads flamed up, i got more hooked , addicted , i noticed (while watching episode 9 and 10 ) i was smiling all the time (like a fool :D ) i was like " " igooo booya" "what's wrong with me?!" =))
 i swear i was like this (but i didnt drool :-B)

Drool.jpg

chingu @selenette thank you so much for the wallpaper...I use it for my laptop background immediately :-bd O:-)

@namyo I actually also expect birth secrets... But not sure how it will fit the story so far... I never watch SJN's drama before so I don't know if she also usually throw in some birth secret :-??

Guest JCWStalker

rephediem said: celyw said: err... I also think JCW looked familar to LMH....  X_X dun bash me  b-( 
anyway I'm really impressed with his acting in ep 10, he is very good with all the emotion management and his face expressions from happy, anger, lovesick, etc were just right not overacting.
PMY shi, I like her acting in healer very much, think she matured alot since I last watched her in CH (dun really like that drama, ok dun bash me again  b-(  8-} )