[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

SJH then tells her that her dad warned him about her getting drunk and was teasing her about not giving her the drink?CYS convinced him to give it to her.

so both of them settle nicely on the sofa chatting softly.omo my streaming always hang at the most exciting parts....
so they chat and sjh look at intensely into her eyes and she ask if he is confessing?sincerely? she askedyes, he saidthink about it then answer me. he saidshe say she cant and use her hand to press on her heart, she has someone in her heart, she says sorry.
he acts cool about it. she say: thats it? and wonder if he is okshe felt relief.

Poor Jung Ho!!! But he musn't be so sad, since he's the other one too LOL
Here comes the secret identity triangles: does she love me, or just my night currier aura?
But still, Park Bong Soo IS Jung Hoo, or he's different from his real self?
:-/

sjh really seems cool about it. he smiles taking a sip of her beerthey continue to chatshe apologised againbut they are cool and say cheers and continue drinking.she ask him when he started liking her?

camera draws back and their voices become distant with a new ost? in the background.
cut to police office.detective receives a calloh no, someone died again.stretcher in the ambulance.secretary oh staring at the ambulance going away in a dark alley.
cut to baddie hwang's office. (omo, they killed him?)police found mysterious bottles in the office.detective discussing with the other police man (whom he met at the river when go sung chul died) in the house.

Guest aidsincera

All of live recap screen cap by Latika @rcalma at our LINE group.

2015-01-06-20-37-54_deco_zpsrcvgkhx1.jpg

2015-01-06-20-38-29_deco_zpstsxiq31d.jpg

2015-01-06-20-39-31_deco_zpsfefg8skl.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Guest lostinjane

i think uri healer's identity is in danger..the police man didn't have time to listen to his subordinate who did the research on everyone working in the newspaper office..on the screen i could see healer's info and another man's driver's number or some kind of document that didn't corrispond to the info healer gave in his curriculum i guess...
the police detective ran away because there was another murder..

detective refering to the medicine in the house.it seems to be the poison relating to go seung chul's death?

cut to healer reaching his apartment healer teacher finally showed up.
flash back to healer when he was a teenager meeting the teacher.teacher introduce himself as his father's friend.seems like SJH's grandma has died by then.
SJH ask for his moneyhealer teacher teasing him. healer had a hard time trying to grab something from him. Healer teacher display some parkour skills of flipping over a car.and so the training goes with healer teacher training him to be able to retrieve that item from him.SJH attempted when teacher was sleeping but was not successful.healer teacher teaching him martial arts.
the teenager got better with flipping and of course he grows up to be SJH!

Guest aidsincera

All of live recap screen cap by Latika @rcalma at our LINE group.

2015-01-06-20-45-32_deco_zpsolvnqakd.jpg

2015-01-06-20-46-06_deco_zps6zkawf3c.jpg

2015-01-06-20-46-31_deco_zpskrp7rxsa.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

SJH cooking a pot of hot ramyun all dressed in white hoodie and slacks.teacher showing him pictures of some hot hawaii women and asking him to choose one.but teacher seems to be packing and SJH asked him where is he going.

He finally hands SJH the item that he wanted and tell him to take care of himself.SJH cant believe that teacher is leaving, saying he havent even eat the ramyeon.and so SJH got dumped by someone again.
teacher left behind a phone number?
cut back to modern day teacher and healer.why you come back again? healer askteacher drinks his coffee.why didnt you call me at all?SJH looking James Bond like smexy in his black suit still, but is upset with teacher.