[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I find MH feeling towards YS .. is a bit ‘creepy’ not because of the age difference … If he has romantic feeling toward her now .. I mean when YS is older, it’s not ‘creepy’ at all… 
For me it’s creepy when a teenage boy started having romantic feeling (if it’s romantic) toward a 6 year old girl when he is like what? 16? .. That is creepy .. VERY creepy .. I don’t want any teenage boy to have that kind of feeling toward my little girl (my six years old girl – oohh shudder) …
And they way the director/writer portray his character .. to me look like MH love YS – romantically.
I have this uncomfortable feeling whenever MH has a flash back of YS ..
So Director/Writer must be very careful not make MH look like a pervert … they should make it clear that it was brotherly love before and now develop to something more. 
But to me .. demmm the image of teenage boy having romantic feeling toward a child already etched in my mind .. difficult to shake it of.. So I understand those that feel it’s creepy…

Bambiina said: I find MH feeling towards YS .. is a bit ‘creepy’ not because of the age difference … If he has romantic feeling toward her now .. I mean when YS is older, it’s not ‘creepy’ at all… 
For me it’s creepy when a teenage boy started having romantic feeling (if it’s romantic) toward a 6 year old girl when he is like what? 16? .. That is creepy .. VERY creepy .. I don’t want any teenage boy to have that kind of feeling toward my little girl (my six years old girl – oohh shudder) …
And they way the director/writer portray his character .. to me look like MH love YS – romantically.
I have this uncomfortable feeling whenever MH has a flash back of YS ..
So Director/Writer must be very careful not make MH look like a pervert … they should make it clear that it was brotherly love before and now develop to something more. 
But to me .. demmm the image of teenage boy having romantic feeling toward a child already etched in my mind .. difficult to shake it of.. So I understand those that feel it’s creepy…

I dont know why, but I find this hand gesture so sexy and hot. Even better than a kiss scene, it looks so romantic and electrically charged. And then you have that moment when he leans in to kiss her, but I think he will whisper something into her ears. RAWRrrrrrrr.
v2aMAjV.png

Guest IguanaSoap

photo547177.jpg

'Healer' Ji Chang-wook blown away by Park Min-yeong's look in figure-hugging sexy dress

Ji Chang-wook was fascinated by Park Min-yeong's appearance in her red bodycon dress.

On the 9th episode of KBS2 drama, 'Healer, it showed Seo Jeong-hoo (Ji Chang-wook), who had saved Chae Yeong-sin (Park Min-yeong) from the fatal situation in an elevator where she was stuck, as well as Kim Moon-ho (Yoo Ji-tae), who rushed to the scene and fought desperately to protect Yeong-sin.

Moon-ho continued with his efforts to protect Yeong-sin by turning her into a star news reporter. Yeong-sin along with the cameraman, Park Bong-soo (Ji Chang-wook), headed to a press conference in order to interview the congressman Kim Hui-chan, who was involved with sexual favor scandal.

However the congressman screened media to block any unwanted questions. As this happened, Kim Moon-ho thought over a strategy to interview him and sent Yeong-sin and Bong-soo to an engagement ceremony for a high-ranking politician's son.

Moon-ho used his network for the invitation and Yeong-sin and Bong-soo dressed up perfectly for the event with the help from experts.

Bong-soo was blown away by Yeong-sin's appearance, who shined in a tight red dress hugging her beautiful figure perfectly.

(Hancinema)

@maddymappo, then we're going to see it more often, and surely as a symbol of care and love for her. He will give it back to her, maybe while confessing or exposing himself.

@Bambiina, at first I had too that kind of impression, and it was a bit creepy. But I think that's because of Moon Ho's character that's a bit creepy himself. Maybe it's just me, but he seems obsessed by Ji Han... the way he changes expression when thinking about her when she was little, he gets almost to his tears and breaths heavily, even in front of YS's! (ep 7), the way he gets totally angry and crazy when talking about her with his brother or Myung Hee herself. His eyes sometimes creep me out LOL
Yoo Ji Tae plays MH very very well!
Moreover, about the plot, I think it's PD's fault. For exemple, when YS was just born and Moon Ho kissed her hand something was off, that scene bothered me... but probabily it's because the PD wanted to set some basis about MH's attachement to her, which in the future will (probably) develop to love. Something like "ah... it was destiny (on his part), everything started like this".
We also have to take into account the extreme guilt. Like I wrote, he's obsessed by her, and obsessions are easy to be mistaken as perverted ad creepy in many senses.

So I don't think he had something romantic going on when he was a teenager. He saw her as a sister. Now that she's grown up and in a very good way, both phisically and morally, he can be falling for her, since she also share his job and values. But not now. He still wants her to call him sunbae... he would have done everything to change it to oppa if it was the case LOL

princesscinderella said: Hi i'm new in this thread.. i really love ji chang wook so I decided to watch Healer..  I watched all the episodes but I skipped some parts so I'm quite confused.I kept on focusing on the Healer-Youngshin-Bongsoo scenes so I think I missed out some important parts.lol! I just want to know who is the real father of Ji An (Youngshin).  I know that she's myunghee's long lost daughter but I can't figure out why moonshik tried to kill her. Moonshik is myunghee's husband so i can't understand why he treated Ji An like that.  I also want to know why he wants myunghee to believe that Ji An is already dead. And btw, who is the elder? why is he involved in the whole situation?  Can anyone here explain the whole scenario? I would be glad if someone can reply.. Thanks!

Guest JCWStalker

hmmm it's interesting to see that many think that MH loves YS romantically. In my opinion, I ve always felt like he liked YS as an uncle or big brother. 

Guest blossomnagr

Just finished watching ep 9 with 93% subs on viki. I must say I loved the ep. It was very interesting and intense. My admiration for the writer's ability to mix love with other parts of the plot. Our OTP moments such as telephone conversation, JH following YS and the last scene were fabulous but I gotta say that MH moments with his brother and noona, someday reporters meeting as well as his telephone conversation with detective were unforgettable as well. 

MH and KMS characters are complicated hence interesting. I am with those who think MH has a brotherly feeling towards YS. He doesn't trust 'Healer' cause he does not know as we do that he is in love with YS and in his eyes 'Healer' is the person who does things only for money. As ahjumma said I don't take request I do assignments meaning only money matters. Of course MH is reluctant to trust 'Healer' therefore he told him to inform if somebody offers a bigger amount and not to betray. Also, telling detective about healer was because he wanted to get detective's attention on the case and protect YS. We could see that initially detective wasn't interested to help MH. Only after the name 'Healer' come up to the conversation he got curious. Let's see how it develops. 

The person who plays secretary of MHS is doing a good job in portraying his role. I kinda have strong negative feeling towards his character. 
Big thank for live recappers of the show. Enjoyed it lots.  @qwenli putting even the song words into your recaps are really nice. Feel as if I am already watching it. 

Morning guys meuwahahahaha :))
Oh my god i am still full with the exitement last night because of our alien twins, Healer aka Jung Hoo hahaha :)) :))
I cant believe it he would act like that after he kissed the girl. Hahaha, he must be do min joon twins in the end after all.

Well, based on my obesrvation i found Kim Moon Ho isnt interested with Young Shin as a woman and it broke my heart shipper because i like them and very like them a lot. DAMN !!!!!!!!
I know like ahjumma @bambiina said it's so creepy to see teenage boy have a crush over baby girl who have 10 or maybe more than 10 years gap between them but it's okay as long Moon Ho doesnt have any motive or bad motive to Young Shin, it's okay, it's like brotherhood love or father side :D:)

About Hillo, euhmmmm, Hillo ya, dont act with your sweetness before i get crazy and going balistic and even flipped table every time i see your smile, your jealousy over Moon Ho and Young Shin, your husky voice, and many more. You will turn me into a hyena who is ready to rip and strip you with my bare hands >:) >:)

@kanyaprasetyo @namyo le me join you if there's some stripped scene to our Paeha. I would be glad to be a hyena even for a minute :)) :)) >:)

Guest blossomnagr

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for December 29, 2014 to January 4, 2015
#5 Healer Healer_8_JiChangWook2.jpg

cre: http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-december-29-2014-to-january-4-2015/

Guest JCWStalker

I didn't see the last twilight movie, but my brother told me there was this disturbing scene where the werelwolf (the guy was not even a teenager anymore) holds bella's baby and kinda falls in love with her or something like that lol. Now this is Hollywood, they have already made us feel every kind of uncomfortable feelings. I believe MH is different.