[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Glad to see some familiar faces in this thread. I actually waited for 8 episodes before I marathoned and now I am eagerly waiting for the next episodes! Thank goodness for this fandom ! 
I was curious about his phone (in the drama) and found out it is from LG but not available internationally. So cute!

Guest Cinderella1

Aiigooo 50 cm ;;)  ;;) ;;)   yaaah she's hitting right on my weakness ^:)^

so JCY 's shoulders are making raves around the globe :D 

i bet the reporter is snooping around soompi to read our thoughts , Did she see my signature ??  :D  =))

B6cRETzCYAEDIt6.png
B6cREUPCMAAEWMY.png
:x

@heartoppaya 
Let's spazz together here. No second lead syndrome for me in this drama..Hehehe,,,,
Actually I may be one of the few who is enjoying the back story about Healer's father and his group of friends. I am sure what the ajumma (Min Ja) said about how his father could have killed his friend may have been manipulated by the news organisation (most likely run by Elder). We can see this happening with the story about the congressman being squashed in the media and turning on the victim instead. 
I think what would crush Moon Sik (Moon Ho's brother) would be for Myung Hee to turn away from him in disgust once she discovers the part he had to play in her daughter's disappearance and her husband's death. 
As this is 20 episodes, there is still a long way to go before all the cards are left on the table. BTW, I love love love the instrumental piece in this drama, I suppose it is not out yet in full? http://youtu.be/cs0dj9mccyU

@Cinderella1 Omo, that 2nd pic of JCW with his tongue sticking out. Cuuuute! Boy, I've noticed he sure loves doing that. Must be a habit. I would do a compilation of "Ji Chang Wook and His Adorable Tongue" if I can, but that would just make me look like a complete pervert (as if I'm not byuntae enough already lol). And a weirdo. :))

@NRGchick You're not the only one. I'm very intrigued by the back story of the five friends too. It would actually make for a good standalone story, if given the chance. I guess it helps that all the actors are very convincing in their roles. Not to mention, goodlooking. ;)) (Sorry, I had to let that out. You know how we fangirls are.)

Guest Cinderella1

marie67 said: Cinderella1 said: Aiigooo 50 cm ;;)  ;;) ;;)   yaaah she's hitting right on my weakness ^:)^

so JCY 's shoulders are making raves around the globe :D 

i bet the reporter is snooping around soompi to read our thoughts , Did she see my signature ??  :D  =))

:x

Guest Cinderella1

Noxn said: @Cinderella1 Omo, that 2nd pic of JCW with his tongue sticking out. Cuuuute! Boy, I've noticed he sure loves doing that. Must be a habit. I would do a compilation of "Ji Chang Wook and His Adorable Tongue" if I can, but that would just make me look like a complete pervert (as if I'm not byuntae enough already lol). And a weirdo. :))

Guest Cinderella1

i see that Healer's popularity is rapidly increasing . The serie is having positive online feedback and thus gaining exceeding appreciation
That's teriffic because "Healer" deserves such recognition and love from the fans

Hope the writers won't deceive us and keep the good job ;)

@newstory The people over at Dramabeans are all craaaazy (the good kind of crazy)! My eyes keep bulging out every time I come back to DB and see the comments for Ep8 increase yet again (it's about to hit 500). They just don't seem to run out of things to talk about it. I've been laughing my butt off for the past few hours reading through ALL the comments about Healer in the recaps, open threads and the 'odds and ends' section (because I don't have a life and it honestly makes me feel so overwhelmingly happy). :)) And look who's Mr. Popular now? Aigoo JCW! Okay, love, stop being so hot. You got everyone crushing on you. B-)

Edit: 500+ comments and counting... and counting... and counting... lol.

I'm finally up to speed with this awesome drama... probably the awesomest in my book in 2014, and so I have been lurking around the thread reading all your awesome comments.
Thought I'd stay persona non grata... but then I see too many old friends here, so I had to come out of the woodwork to say hello! My fellow Faithlings... @sia3, @mappyminho, @briseis, @ruzikie, @jerboa83... I'm typing at the top of my head here so I'm sure there are more... it's been a long while!! Uri Song Ji Na has done it again, hasn't she? The story is awesome - I just love all the layers we need to peel back - all the detailings in props and dialogue, she is as intricate and detailed as ever. And @sia3, I actually like PMY in this - LOL. Who would have thought? I will refrain from saying anything about JCW - everyone has said everything there is to say about him. He has impressed me since Warrior Baek Dong Soo, so I'm glad he's finally capturing the world's attention with Healer. And YJT is perhaps one of my most favorite ajusshi actors - his A Star's Lover is something I still watch on rainy days only because he was so awesome in it, despite the typical-typical storyline.
Also a shout out to some of my Sogong buddies - @NRGchick! I'm so loving this drama too! 
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< to all!!