[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest charliew

adlyn13 said: So I just saw an article on dramafever about how to heal from Healer ... Honestly I'll stick to number 7 ...eternally binge watching http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-ways-to-heal-from-the-end-of-healer/ My withdrawal symptoms are severe!!

larienssi said: If you are one of those who wanted some closure about JH's mom, read azzurri's fic. It was beautiful, I got so much feels on this one. :)) Ahhh, the things a fic can do to you when your favourite drama ends. =))  Thanks @azzurri! 
HERE!!! http://azzurrithings.tumblr.com/perhaps

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

HEALERIOUS Nation!

Wow! Amazing! =D> =D> =D>

we are all united because of Healer.. same with you guys doing the no.7 from dramafever and it just answers my questions..

Anyone has the link of BTS ep 13 with eng sub?PMY is quite funny there..

To all the pipol behind HIFP we are here to support you..

Theres one vid from singapore healerious fans that they mimic the theater scene in healer.. funny tho..

juncandy said: Hi guys im always a lurker here in soompi but never felt the initiative to join. Then healer happened and im just like you guys overly obsessing over this amazing drama and of course our match made in heaven otp. I read this thread almost everyday ever since healer started airing you guys always make my day. Keep your posts coming guys i love it.

I join this thread because i badly need some healerities friends i can't contain my feels alone lmao btw if you guys have twitter do let me know i hope to know more friends so that i have someone to spazz with over our puppy ji changwook and lovely park minyoung. peace out :)

Reading thru half of the script for episode 20 and noted some differences:

1) cafe after SJH hug CYS for 5s

In the script SJH took off his cap when talking to YS's dad and then he turned ard after hugging her and stopped in front of her... To pick up his cap before heading out. And YS said "재밌지?" as she laughed was not in e script, though the laugh is in the script.

2) rooftop scene where SJH narrates the things he likes

The kiss on YS's hand is written in the script but not the soft kisses he planted on her face

3) omitted scene

Right after rooftop scene abv, there is a scene which shows SJH, in his house, printing out the questions from the files he copied from YS's laptop onto a USB back in episode 3. And a repeat of him answering question 1 but in a different angle. And then a shot of JH's empty studio which ends with the pix of the island in his house.

4) SangSoo, YoYo and JH

In the script it's written that JH is grinning at SS and YY but that hand action JH made was not. Also, after SS slapped YY accidentially JH said "good teamwork" that was not in the script.

5) MinJa in gents toilet to meet Yoon

She told Yoon to zip up and then said "it's fake". The part she said "뽕이야" was not in the script. Also, her offering ice cream to Yoon in the cafe is also not in the script.

I'm still struggling to read thru the script with my weak korean but so far these r the few I managed to spot.

Guest juncandy

Noxn said: juncandy said: Hi guys im always a lurker here in soompi but never felt the initiative to join. Then healer happened and im just like you guys overly obsessing over this amazing drama and of course our match made in heaven otp. I read this thread almost everyday ever since healer started airing you guys always make my day. Keep your posts coming guys i love it.

I join this thread because i badly need some healerities friends i can't contain my feels alone lmao btw if you guys have twitter do let me know i hope to know more friends so that i have someone to spazz with over our puppy ji changwook and lovely park minyoung. peace out :)

juzluvpink said: Reading thru half of the script for episode 20 and noted some differences:
1) cafe after SJH hug CYS for 5s In the script SJH took off his cap when talking to YS's dad and then he turned ard after hugging her and stopped in front of her... To pick up his cap before heading out. And YS said "재밌지?" as she laughed was not in e script, though the laugh is in the script.

2) rooftop scene where SJH narrates the things he likes The kiss on YS's hand is written in the script but not the soft kisses he planted on her face

3) omitted scene Right after rooftop scene abv, there is a scene which shows SJH, in his house, printing out the questions from the files he copied from YS's laptop onto a USB back in episode 3. And a repeat of him answering question 1 but in a different angle. And then a shot of JH's empty studio which ends with the pix of the island in his house.

That's mean he is no longer living in his lair.. Isn't it? He moves home? Is my understanding correct? ^^

4) SangSoo, YoYo and JH In the script it's written that JH is grinning at SS and YY but that hand action JH made was not. Also, after SS slapped YY accidentially JH said "good teamwork" that was not in the script.

5) MinJa in gents toilet to meet Yoon She told Yoon to zip up and then said "it's fake". The part she said "뽕이야" was not in the script. Also, her offering ice cream to Yoon in the cafe is also not in the script. I'm still struggling to read thru the script with my weak korean but so far these r the few I managed to spot.

juncandy said: Noxn said: juncandy said: Hi guys im always a lurker here in soompi but never felt the initiative to join. Then healer happened and im just like you guys overly obsessing over this amazing drama and of course our match made in heaven otp. I read this thread almost everyday ever since healer started airing you guys always make my day. Keep your posts coming guys i love it.

@sia3, never got a chance to thank you for that amazing pic you gave to all the HIFP team members! Thanks a lot!! That was brilliant, as is any other post by you! :D Including the ones you just posted above!!
It's been wonderful reading your amazing thoughts and seeing the beautiful pics you've always shared with all of us!! Hopefully after Healer, we'll meet again on some other threads in future! Thanks again!! <3 <3

Ahjumma relayed a message guys:

"If you dare threaten my girls, @namedx and @heartoppaya, ahjumma's wrath will fall upon you... They are my babies..."

Yeah!

No, I edited it a bit. What she really said was:

"Do whatever you like. I don't care. I'm not their caretakers. I'll worship the ground you walk on if you manage to pizz them off in anyway..."

Oh Lord. We're dead, namey. :'(

http://i.minus.com/icC8TlN09CTjQ.gif

credit to me :D

~Good Night~

@sia3, love your work. Exactly the scene I love the most. Everything about it is just simply beautiful. YS Looks very pretty n JH is so handsome. The part where JH walk slowly towards YS while she was looking at him with so much love, and the look after the kiss, OMG! i felt like crying, they look so in love. I like this kiss the most. The feel it gives me is so real. I'm not sure if im the only one but when i look at their this kiss, I realise that their mouths are tightly pressed together unlike earlier ones. i guess this is why i have more feelings to this kiss

:x

@juzluvpink Thank you for that!!! ^^ Interesting to know somethings that wasn't in the script but acted out in the episode... Heheh the scene with Daddy Chae and also those other small kisses, and the "nice teamwork" line that's just brilliant heheh.
@sia3 Your edit is so pretty!!! Thank you for always sharing pretty stuffs with us hehehe ^^
Happy chinese new year to Healerites who are celebrating! :)))