[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

lsy_iahc1521 said: HAIL TO HIFP!!!! The efforts really paid off... You guys rock.. Count me in.. i started watching HEALER when ep 15 was already being shown..I just got curious reading all the tweets about HEALER then decided to watch.. Omo, i was electrified with HEALER.. cant describe chingus!!!! i felt like im part of the show just behind the camera..

The Lovers from the Rooftop

"When I hold onto his hand,the feeling that everything will be okay spreads from my hand and through my entire body.It's quite amazing. It's the world's only hand that lets you know, 'everything will be okay'."

I'm bad...first thing in the morning I check out 

the rating of the 1st monday without Healer, am happy the new drama is not doing better than Healer, so its because the other dramas too makjang suits korean taste. 

Punch 14% Shine/Crazy 11.2% Blood 5.2%

* dun quote me

celyw said: I'm bad...first thing in the morning I check out 

the rating of the 1st monday without Healer, am happy the new drama is not doing better than Healer, so its because the other dramas too makjang suits korean taste. 

Punch 14%  Shine/Crazy: 11.2% Blood: 5.2%

@‌namyo

Girl I don't know who the heck has been drooling over Sec Oh,cuz I sure haven't .No way Jose!!! [-X [-X

The men I have drooled over beginning from the one that has not only made me drool,but just make my heart flutter insanely!

Seo Jung Hoo aka sexy Healer

Young Moon Shik

JH Apa

Kim Moon Ho

That's my list

About checking out the ratings....I actually did the same...Was also happy. The ratings of Healer still make me sad for the cast and the crew. They didn't get the recognition they deserved from the korean public. I really hope that healer will do well overseas

@briseis love love love your posts!  as usual, you are able to perfectly capture in words what most of us are thinking of when watching Healer and our favorite OTP.  
to the HIFP team and to all chingus here, can't stop thanking you guys and saying "DAEBAK!" for all the wonderful work done for Healer.  I'm eagerly waiting for new updates... can't wait for Healer time later when you reveal latest news for us.  
Have a great day everyone!!!!

Guest Canavalia

Ahhhh, JCW is just awesome. Updates so early! It's only almost 10am KST. =)) 

-----------------------------------------------------

I was listening to the OST and tought... oh, ... lets check IG... and there he was O.O - 46sek old posting ♥

My mind must have adjusted to JCW.

:wink: