[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

nana4ever said: I agree this is one of the best threads ever =D> I'm at work still in a daze. Read all the recaps ...saw the raw version. Now waiting for the subs. Unfortunately I cant see ep 20 on Viki.com because its delayed for the US. If I get fired I wonder if I could use HEALER SYNDROME as a valid sickness 8-} Should we flood the comments section under Healer at KBS. Asking them to consider a Healer 2 or perhaps a special episode in the future. .... \:D/

Guest Cinderella1

briseis said: AGB ratingsNationwide:
Healer - 9.0 (+1.1)
Punch -  11.9 (-0.8)
Shine or Go Crazy -  11.0 (+1.7)

Seoul:
Healer - 9.1
Punch - 13.1 (-1.1)
Shine or Go Crazy -  12.3 (+1.5)

Guest kidhysteria

It’s a beautiful feeling...

Ok, I just couldnt stop myself from joining your party here) Hello everyone) I have to say no other drama made my cry so much since Doctor Stranger ended. I mean there are sometimes good dramas and there are those who push you to another emotional level. Thats what Healer did. I know it sounds crazy but I just was crying since episode 2 came out lol I dont know why, but thats how it was. Where should I start? From amazing script or from amazing acting?
Firstly, I know I should be glad bcoz we got such an amazing ending but...what should I watch now? I mean, no other drama can reach the level of Healer. Its so rare when drama catches you from the very first episode. Healer did. Its so rare when other characters shine bright, like main leads. In Healer they did. Everything Healer did. The script...how can that script be so awesome? I mean really, this is the first time in my life, when I have nothing to say about bad sides, coz there were not such. This story was one piece of art! I can tell it was written with putting the whole heart in it. There were lots and lots of dramas, but sorry, during last years this one was the most amazing thing that happened to k-drama land! It is now in my top 3 and I am gonna rewatch it and decide if its number 1. But what really matters, after Healer I have that feeling of losing something important and something really beautiful. I had the same feeling after watching those two dramas. So, I am in love with the story itself.
Now about acting. Wow, just wow. JCW was my love from Empress Ki, but his character there was such a poor man, he always made my cry and I was angry they were making him that weak. But here...omg! You can see how much he likes his own character. I cant stop repeating that JCW is one of those actors who can not only act good, but also in a beautiful way. I dont know how to explain it, but I am sure you understand. That thing he does with his eyes, thats really awesome, he can just stay silent and tell everything with his eyes. The way he show love and pain, its soo beautiful. Not everyone can do it. 
PMY, she is my lovely girl from City Hunter. She was amazing Young Shin for me.I am really happy these two were given a chance to act together. That was awesome. The chemistry they had was priceless.
Whats really unbelievable, I am amazed by everyone's acting. Even vilians did great job. I liked everything about this drama and everyone as well. But one thing I still dont know, who I love more Healer or Ajumma  =))  her character was really amazing))) Daamn I wanted this to be normal post, but I am still in my emotions, thats why sorry for such a mess. It is still very hard to say goodbye to Healer.
There will be lots of new dramas in future you know, but one thing will stay the same - the feeling you get, when you hear these words "It’s a beautiful feeling..."  =((

carmens said: @AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Hafie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azzurri - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@nana4ever - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@rachelpark26 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minozyeh - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@paulette - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@AnneVarrattha - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cmoirae2 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minoz-joyaxSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@qwenli - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@aoikarin - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @Lissabonni - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@tiffyjiffy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@mary_of_bethany- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@FemaleQuixote - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Tomi22 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Yumiko_hitoshiSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@ jerboa3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@donnalauj - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kimchee4me - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIFand Smiley drinking 41.GIFall of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley drinking 14.gif

usually I watch raw episodes before getting the sub .. but today I waited and now I am done watching it with sub !! Man it feels great !!!!!!!! I dont know why , but from morning I was upset about healer's ending and bla bla bla ... but after watching the epi now .. I am having a nice feeling .... as if it has ended in a perfect way and timing was perfect too and thts enough for me .... I hate dragging and thats what is common in kdramas ... but thank you SJN , you didn let that happen ........ you gave us a perfect ending ...... tho being a needy n pervy fangirl I expected more but you made it in a way that no one can point finger at you !!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

:))
<:-P   <:-P   <:-P This is my contribution to the Healer Party the song that I liked very much andI will always like it ..Barbara Streisand and hers Woman in love ... from me to Healer

EDIT: she is a wonderful actress tooI imagine her in Ajumma's  character=))
but  uri Ajumma , what do you think, would sing this song perfectly with her amazing skills in singing!!Healer, watch out!!

=))

I love the sound of JCW's sigh breath. Am I crazy??? Ah... it sounds so sexy for me. 
If you don't believe, juSt try to listen his breath  :x  
The new one is in ep 20 when he fight in CYS's cafe. 
It was also great when he introduce himself to his father in law. Oh that voice, melting me...... 

'Healer' Perfect ending with new beginning for Ji Chang-wook and Park Min-yeong

Drama "Healer" completed perfectly with the gratifying revenge and the unexpected twist.

On the last episode of KBS 2TV drama, "Healer", Jeong-hoo (Ji Chang-wook) and Yeong-sin (Park Min-yeong) finally took off the rankling burden weighing on their minds for the last 23 years and started a new life together.

While The Elder became more aggressive after Moon-ho (Yoo Ji-tae) had revealed his identity, Jeong-hoo found his opportunity to counterattack The Elder. He grabbed the clue as an informant, Jae-yoon (Jeon Hye-bin) appeared. While his plan to counterattack progressed, Yeong-sin could interview the informant successfully. Once the interview revealed The Elder had sacrificed innocent people to accomplish his personal greed, he was taken down finally after a series of events following the interview.

Meanwhile, there was an unexpected twist as the plan to counterattack progressed. Jeong-hoo was shot by detective Yoon and fell down. It was not Healer Seo Jeong-hoo, but the news reporter Park Bong-soo who died. At the same time, Jeong-hoo got out of his identity as Healer but was reborn as a natural person, a real Seo Jeong-hoo. The shooting was done as part of pre-planned scenario by detective Yoon and Seo Jeong-hoo. Therefore, the kiss at the ending scene is between an ordinary guy, Jeong-hoo and Yeong-sin.

In addition to the unexpected twist, the reunion of mother and daughter is probably the most touching part of the last episode of this drama. Myeong-hee went to Yeong-sin's store and Yeong-sin grabbed her hands silently. Yeong-sin expressed her tearful heartfelt gratitude to Chi-soo (Park Sang-myeon) for having raised her healthy and bright.

Cre: hancinema