[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Popping by to wave at all Healerites! Love, love, love our aquamarine colors, especially now that it is just the word that it's colored, makes it even more outstanding and totally suitable, like our Healer's dream island. Thanks to hard work by @Noxn (long time no see!!) and hallo to everyone else still lurking here @reemkanabta whom I see always now at ChangMin thread, @rrmski (argh tagging is still a pain!) and yes @ashleychia one month more to go before DVD - hopefully the thread will come alive again!!

• Like 7

oh wait. @tehlimau You mean our colours has changed? But just our healerites word? LOLOL I was waiting for the full blown change like in the old forum. HAHA 

Btw I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SIGNATURE!! FAVOURITE HUG OF ALL TIMES!

Edited by AshleyChia
  • Like 7

Hello everyone! Healerities!

I'm sad I don't have new things to share. We have to wait until the end of next month for more new things come out with BD/DVD. 

The thing I can do is to rewatch and rewatch Healer to calm down my mood and make me feel better in real life.

(Are there anyone in HongKong, you can have the chance to see our Healer - Chang Wookie soon. I wish I could be there........)

• Like 5

to @ReemKanabta think the color change is just for the words, if you look at @azzurri 's purple SoGonger - think it is not like before. I guess this prevents the forum from becoming too messy with multiple blocks of color and I really like the aquamarine on our Healerite name - fits my Ava very well too. Lolz. We are all having VERY long withdrawal symptoms. Boo. I am waiting impatiently for Producer, hopefully that could distract me for awhile until the DVD arrives.

• Like 4

Hey @tehlimau, I honestly hope that the color change only for the words are just temporary... I love the multicolor look of our previous forum and miss that a lot. I think they are still in a period of adjusting - I can't seem to even adjust my Ava to fit nicely. Yesterday went back to watch Ep 10 of Healer - scene between JungHoo and Sabo. That was an incredible performance in that scene by Baby Bear and I just love it. Also the lovely little rooftop confession scene. Can never get enough of those scenes.

• Like 6

Morning!! @azzurri! I don't mind it either way, I guess we would have to check with @noxn who doesn't seem to be around or one of the moderators if this is perm...

Aye ye the rooftop scene - I have lost count how many times I re watched that. In fact I have lost count how many times I have re watched Healer since it ended. I am starting to think I am not quite right in the head. Haha.

• Like 6

Guest Noxn

@tehlimau and @azzurii I'm not quite sure if this it or we're still gonna get more major color changes. I'll try to talk to one of the mods. :)

Ya @namyo  @tehlimau's AVA fits perfectly with the color, I noticed -_- I love the color so much, but I still want to see more change, thanks @Noxn for all your help, we missed you at Changmin's , where have you been disappearing to!!

@azzuri @tehlimau his scene with Sabu is on top of my favorite scenes, along with him hitting MH in the garage, and him getting angry at DY on ep 13, in conclusion, I love hot angry SJH :wub:

• Like 5

Guest Noxn

@ReemKanabta Hahaha oh no, I haven't disappeared. I'm merely lurking. But worry not, I'll do my best to post more often now. :D

hey guys! ah, so we finally got out colors! too bad the profile panel can't change colors, cos that would've been more awesome.. so, anyone missing gray already? :)

btw, anyone else bothered about not having more of these emoticons? i'll never be able to convey my feels with this limited set of emoticons Lol! :tears:

• Like 5