[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest pariG

hey all Healerities.....

finally back to Healer thread...its little difficult but i guess better than nothing.....

.its good to see all back here......miss Healer...any news about HC event in china.for healer epi 20.....wanna see the video , if anyone has link, pls share..if its in ENg...it will be like cherry on top...

i like these two Fanarts...

cr-owner

Edited by pariG

Hi there, a newbie reporting for duty @sia3 @minoz_joyax @Ahpheng @sunshine15 @rrmski @namedx @azzurri @namyo @Lissabonni @kdramafangirlz

& @Everyone :D

hello there chigudeul! i am still getting familiar with his temporary forum tho...and trying to figure out how can i post pictures via mobile.... 

PS. i miss my title... HEALERITE :$

@tehlimau - that avatar you used... beautiful, isn't it? She had better share that with us. >:( Flood HDs here you say? But I'm too busy trying to catch up saving all the HDs I miss while at work! :( Well, one thing established - the emoticons here sux!
@rrmski - Don't worry about your English! A lot of us are the same!

u4sty36.jpg

A TREAT... WELCOME to the temporary Healer thread. I, Healer / Seo Jung Hoo, present myself to you. [偷乐][偷乐][偷乐]

xKIzn9W.jpg
BEHAVE...
ZViqY4I.jpg
OZaPbMM.jpg
RWChuvo.jpg
69bGfm7.jpg

source: DC

Edited by sia3

Ahhhh thanks for all the pics, guys. I'm happily ruined. And yes @ReemKanabta, those comic strips were so good. Still scrolling up and rereading and laughing as I type this. Heheh.

So weird to be a 'Newbie' again. Still trying to get used to this temp forum... I hope the permanent one will be a lot better though. Especially in terms of emoticons. 

i was really suprised, out of the blue (for me) is a new forum.

i decided my first post get to healer. ;-)

i watch actually great new dramas, but my heart obviously dosen´t moved on so far. LOL

Can anybody tell me about the Directors Cut? What is the difference with the TV-Version? Many new scenes?

I saw the box, but it´s really expensive and I'm not sure if the box is worth.

i was really suprised, out of the blue (for me) is a new forum.

i decided my first post get to healer. ;-)

i watch actually great new dramas, but my heart obviously dosen´t moved on so far. LOL

Can anybody tell me about the Directors Cut? What is the difference with the TV-Version? Many new scenes?

I saw the box, but it´s really expensive and I'm not sure if the box is worth.

​hey @Serienjunkie :)  please see the latest post from moru moru island regarding the director cut! There you can find everything :) . Here the link http://morumoruisland.blogspot.ro/2015/04/blu-ray-pre-order-sale-reopens-soon.html?m=1

I hope it helps you :) 

@Serienjunkie and this is just in more detail, just like what @AdelaM posted

and it's totally worth it, for me that is B|

1. The release date for Healer Director's Cut DVD and Blu-ray has been postponed from late May to June 22nd (Mon).
We are sorry for the delay, but it was inevitable as the process of checking the footage and requesting for more got repeated and the time to edit them took longer because of the film format.

2. The number of disks has been finalized as 13 instead of 12. This is something the Initiative Team and the distributor worked hard on to achieve. As result, there will be 10 disks for the episodes and 3 disks of special features.

3. The total length of special features has increased to 700 minutes.

*The exact length is subject to change once the postproduction is completed.

- Poster shooting (50 minutes)
  - Pre-air press conference (20 minutes)
  - Mid-air press conference  (20 minutes)
  - Highlights (3 minutes)
  - Script reading (60 minutes)
  - Teaser (1 minute 30 seconds)
  - Bloopers (65 minutes)
  - Episode previews (11 minutes)
  - Behind the scenes (70 minutes of action scenes / 120 minutes of other key scenes / 50 minites of kissing scenes including various angles)
  - Commentaries (130 minutes, episode 12 and OTP scenes)
  - Commentary studio scenes (10inites)
  - Interviews (90 minutes, Directors Lee Jung-Sub and Kim Jin-Woo and Actors Ji Chang-Wook and Park Min-Young)

4. The episodes reedited by the Director (1-20, 1,231 minutes)
-The director has eagerly worked on  and reediting the whole episodes. It's been confirmed that about 2 minutes have been removed from and 10 minutes of new scenes have been added to the broadcast version.

Source http://morumoruisland.blogspot.in/2015/04/updates-on-thr-release-date-and-of-disks.html

Thanks @ReemKanabta and @AdelaM    :)

I don´t think, only 10 minutes new scenes will motivate me to buy the box for this price.  The specials don´t interest me so much, i watched some of then already and i don´t see the extra stuff twice.

But i think, it´s great, they give so many special features on 3 discs to the fans. 700 minutes is a lot.