[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Wow! Feels great to be here again. It's a bit confusing to see that the older posts are not here, but it's only temporary, so it's okay. :)

There are only 4 threads which I consider to be home and all of them due to my Healer addiction: Healer thread, ChangMin thread, JCW thread and PMY thread. :P

​LOL, that's a lot of moving around - I'm far too lazy for that! xD

Yes, thank God it's temp!! Feels surreal to not browse through all the previous posts! I'm sure we'll fill this thread in no time though, ha! 

​LOL, that's a lot of moving around - I'm far too lazy for that! xD

Yes, thank God it's temp!! Feels surreal to not browse through all the previous posts! I'm sure we'll fill this thread in no time though, ha! 

​Yeah, I admit... it's almost impossible to follow them all but I don't want to miss any post by Healerties. :D

But I still need to learn this version of Soompi. Are the rules of posting are the same? I mean the spoilers, pics posting, links, etc...

​Yeah, I admit... it's almost impossible to follow them all but I don't want to miss any post by Healerties. :D

But I still need to learn this version of Soompi. Are the rules of posting are the same? I mean the spoilers, pics posting, links, etc...

Well done you for being so dedicated! Dammit - we're missing our Healerite ID! 

​Yep, as far as I know. Though it'll take me a while to get used to it, I guess. 

Yes, that's true. It'll take some time to get used to it. And gosh... I so hate being called a newbie. LOL! I miss my Healerite ID. :(  That's probably the only thing in Soompi that felt natural to me from the very beginning. :)

Lovely fanart from Healer DC. It's so pretty.

http://i.imgur.com/2vXoqTi.jpg

Edited by rrmski

Yayy!! i finally found my beloved Healer thread! At least the fact that we do have a temporary thread in the interim while all the migration activity is going on is such a relief.. Soompi Healer thread and the side PMs are perhaps the only social networking platform that I'm somewhat active on.. and it would be weird to not come here at least once or twice in a day!

no more reaction buttons still makes me a li'l sad.. it'll be a shame to just hit 'like' on all those brilliantly insightful 'Seo Jung's list of countless feels' posts, @namedx! :( and same goes for all those fab c-strips that @Ahpheng creates! or the brilliant gifs/images that @sia3 shares (those click me posts)!! :( feels kinda inadequate.. but I'm hoping the 'like' button grows on me.. 

Edited by sunshine15

Yay! I can finally log in too and found you guys! So blur and confused at first....

I was like this for awhile:

Thank God I can log in this morning. It's like having withdrawals when you can't get into Soompi. LOL

@rrmski Yes, please do use the temporary forum while still following the same rules and guidelines as our previous forum. Nothing in that aspect has changed, even when the new and official forum is up and running. :)

Hi all Healerites! It's nice to be back in this thread again! :D

This edit is lovely! :x

cr: Healer DC

Guys, I just wanted to say that if I have English mistakes or typos errors just ignore them and forgive me, ok? Especially now that there isn't much time to edit our posts.

I know my English is not that good but I'm trying my best to improve.

Waving at everyone else too! Especially @ReemKanabta glad you finally got here.

Argh, Blu-ray is now available?! But I already ordered the DVD!! *pouts* @sia3 pls flood this place with your gorgeous HD pics - don't keep camping over at JCW's thread. Although I am not complaining about those goodies over there too. :D I need a bigger bowl to collect my own drool. Oh well.....back to work!