[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

6jKcBt5.png
@mywebfoot
OH MYYYYY. Now the aegi gom are blushing.

Now I'm considering to be in CYS's position. I thought ... I thought it was just... mild teasing, just the... you know... okay I cannot say it since this thread is PG-13. B-b-but... yeah I'll stop here. I'll think about it tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day!

@kdramafangirlz
I think it's temporary colour. The other two shippers are the same as well.

@ReemKanabta
I hope tonight you have a good sleep after reading the FF. ;)

Guest mywebfoot

Webfoot: (addressing the @sia3 puddle on the floor) Oh Siaaaaaaa! I just edited it…. I hope it now qualifies for regular NSFW! No more letter salad! Imagination support included.
*pokes puddle with finger*
EDIT: Re the temporary gray color. I am laughing. So hard.Firstly, although I know it's 'not possible, it's like painting primer! They need to turn it grey first before they can paint it sea blue?Secondly, *laughing harder* is it some kind of joke on the obsessed-with-gray Healerites? Did @akinahana89 tell on you to the other mods!? It would be too funny if the Healerites did end up gray!

Yay! Looks like we're beginning to see some changes! Thanks, admins. :D And yep, this isn't the final color. It'll either be navy blue or aquamarine. (I asked them to go for the latter if the former ends up looking too similar to other group colors. There was only a difference of one vote anyway). :) I think they're still working on it.

Additional announcement:

@ebullient was unable to set the following users due to reasons stated below.

myphim (email does not match)
maymaycityhunter@gmail.com
jcwlovepmy (user not found)vrindadawda85@gmail.com
jjangsarang (user not found)jankenpo808@gmail.com
Healerities (user not found) golanar90@hotmail.com
healerlove (user not found) shwetatrivedi80@yahoo.com

Sorry again. :(

AH... never been here for a while and I miss a troll/critical reviewer here... :)) :))

I've read some of your responses guys, thanks for being level-headed and rational and even funny @sia3 @ahpheng, @rmski @FleurdeLys101 and @Noxn among others.. :):)

Guess that person only wants to spread hatred towards this drama.. (and actually not this drama, but s/he also troll on other drama(s) thread... LOL)

We've seen the comparison, we accept the reminder to other drama/movie or even reminded again about some of Healer's flaws.. One thing for sure...
HEALER IS HEALER.
NO NEED TO DEBATE, BECAUSE EVERY DRAMA/MOVIE IS UNIQUE AND HEALER IS THE ONE AND ONLY
:-B

@mywebfoot THATs much better, AISHHHHH, so good indeed *sigh* Now that image will never leave my brain any time sooner thank you*bowing repeatedly* EDIT: by the way where did uri aego gum learned all that, watching animal kingdom!!! Lol @tehlimau your turn soon since Im still behind with chapters

Now I'm officially an Healerite and I love this change! :) I want to thank everyone who made it happen!
The gray-blue temporary color is very funny indeed. Can't wait to see the final color. It's going to be amazing!

@kanyaprasetyo : I love you but you spelt my name wrongly.
Can I do this just this once, plz? I never got to do it to anyone (although I had many
opportunities)... LOL! :))

8sbefW5.jpg

:-/ gray :> check, check I came to check. Even though this isn't the final color. Gray makes me feel naughty and automatically think of JH "nude" scene

*No, I'm no printing @Ahpheng magazine's cover* @-)

But I'm curious why Michael Jackson story also in the cover :-?

So so busy today
No time to read the greyish FF yet
Did we opt for grey ? I want my blue, any shades of blue. Grey for FF only , please. :))

Just wanna dedicate this to @rrmski
Insert Ahjumma singing , 'that's the way, I like it by KC and the Sunshine band'
That's the way, aha, aha,
I like it, aha, aha
that's the way. Aha, aha
you do it
=D> High time you use that smack, congrats ! Oooops....sorry @kanyaprasetyo

EDIT : @namyo , dear, we can't have only Healer for the whole magazine, it is TIME magazine after all! You no printing , why ? Not grey enough ? :))

@OdankItha did I promise you shower scenes? You mean you are still not satisfied w Healer in his underwear? =)) rest assured there will be more coming - first scene of Epi 5 already written.

@ReemKanabta if you just want to go to the slighty greyish parts, just scroll towards the end like @mywebfoot did.

I don't know what is in the air, or is it the color change to grey, but our minds are collectively in the gutter today. Lots of happy spouses tonight?! ;)

@ReemKanabta - I am a secret shipper too. How else can I write such romantic and grey fanfic if I was not? Just that, I am not trying to hope too much. Last couple I shipped (Queen In-Hyun's Man) became real but broke up. :(  Hence I only lurk in the shipper thread. Whatever that gives me inspiration, yes??

@tehlimau thats not enough.. Thanks to the trol everytime I read "underwear" word, its remind me to "Superman"... :(( :((

Note : @tehlimau ur shower scenes promise at page 1287.. =)) =)) . Don't worry I will always be ur reminder till u give me what u say with REALLY REALLY GREY. Just take ur time but not to long please.

@OdankItha we must thank the troll, otherwise where would we get the great gush of r rated ffs?

Reminds me that I have only written part 1 of post episode 14, pre episode 15, which I titled White Sheets. Maybe it is time to continue and make it REALLY REALLY grey. I need MORE TIME!!

Guest snowhite1989

I haven't checked in for awhile but I never stopped reading all your posts, you girls/guys rock for keeping this thread alive and soooo interesting that even a troll stopped by to give her "analysis" or lack there of, of Healer! LOL! A big THANK YOU shout out to @Noxn and all other healerites who worked so hard on getting us our own name and color YAY!! I can't wait to catch up on all the FF's by all the talented writers here and @Ahpheng your comic strips hold a special place in my heart, it puts a smile on my face everytime. Now off to the Changmin thread!  :)>-

Yes yes yes @tehlimau . Please fill in the moments between the kiss and the morning after :P :x I ship with love and with logic, if they ended up together I don't want them to break up so better not know. And if they ended up with other person all I wish is for them to be happy coz I love them so much. But I love to enjoy their moments together