[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sia3... may I join your fangirling over his 'wae,' et al? I have been rewatching while doing subs translations, and have been swooning all over his chocolate smooth voice, expressive eyes and beautiful smile. I'm ruined (and I keep saying that). His 'don't cry' while talking to Omma just brings me to swoony heaven. Does he actually know what he's doing? He must, right? My heart does flip-flops at his every word, and expression. I'm just still amazed at his range - which is not just his face, but his voice and his eyes. Does he stand in front of a mirror daily to perfect all those subtle nuances? Does he listen to himself to listen for his nuanced expressive voice? Sigh. It's no wonder he sings so well too. 
@fidda868, thank you for posting all those different interviews as per his ideal girl. On top of all those other swoony factors that are already such an awesome part of him, the fact that he's very clear about the criteria he's looking for in a girl shows his maturity, and is another swoony factor! And this:
fidda868 said: Q: It would be good if she has the same interests as you.-- "It’s not easy to have the same interests as me. I really love soccer (laughs). And I’m really against bringing my girlfriend along to play soccer. It’s not good at all for the both of us. There is nothing for the girl to do so she will feel bored, and the guy also has to worry. I see people like that some times and it’s really uncomfortable (laugh)." Source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/09/02/interview-ji-chang-wooks-interview-and-photo-shoot-in-hong-kong/ 

8VkgR3L.png
Waeeeee?!
Okay, I just needed to say type that out-loud. It has been a torturous day for me at work. You guys have no idea how much I wanted to die in the hands of JCW's InStyle video, but could not. Yes @sunshine15, I willingly offer to let him kill me, but only to be greeted by a black screen with my work PC. :-w

I have been playing catch-up (hunting) after that... download gifs, 1080p video etc. etc. Eeeekkkk... heaven! I didn't even have time to re-watch Healer & find out more 'waeeee'. @pluie625 - I didn't catch the 2nd 'wae' in E7!!! I only caught one at the beginning of E7. :( Never mind, I found it and I remembered there was another 'wae' in the car to beat up Hwang Jae Gook... he said, "Why do you only tell me now?" to Ahjumma when she told him Moon Ho asked him to protect Young Shin.

@kdramafangirlz
That InStyle gifs you had posted... Jung Hoo-like or not, it's completely illegal to look this good! That smirk... he's teasing us!

vTYjHnF.gif

O-la-la mama miaaa! 8-> 8-> 8->

@azzurri
2j2B7JY.gif
Jung Hoo nods his head TWICE and says welcome >:D<
I think a lot of people have come out of their closet admitting to this fetish, LOL.
@kdramafangirlz and I no longer are eccentric anymore, hahaha! :))

Guest charliew

reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: sia3 said:
@minoz-joyax Some moreeee if you wanna list it :))4 x Wae - Confrontation with Sabu in E10(The last yelling WAEEEE is best out of the lot). Let's just say Jung Hoo in wrath is super hot. Kakakaka!1 x Wae - Confrontation with Moon Ho in E121 x Wae from Moon Ho to Young Shin (about interview) in E10 if anyone's interested, LOL

Oops @kdramafangirlz, I think we accidentally kick-started a 'Ji Chang Wook's Waeeee' frenzy. =))

I'm honestly happy that everyone is coming out and spazzing over the wae!!! @sia3 Thanks to you who brought it up and haha now we're no longer considered weird. I feel perfectly comfortable with this fetish because if it's only the minority then maybe we can say we're weird, but it's like the majority now. XD It's JCW and his long list of irresistible charms. HAHA! I was also waiting for you to come on the thread because I knew you would be craaazy over the InStyle video given how crazy you (myself, and basically everyone) were over the awesome photoshoots kekeke. That was just one of the parts he's teasing in the video. I love that the most but god, he's literally killing us softly with in the entire 2:55 process and after.
OTSN, Minyoung is literally glowing in her IG update! It's great to see them all having fun and resting well in their own leisure activities after the drama, they all deserve it :) And what makes it better is that it's a very fulfilling production/drama, concluding with some great interviews, so seeing them doing so well/enjoying now post-drama is a good thing. I like how we can see they really appreciated and enjoyed doing Healer ^^

Guest charliew

namyo said: I wonder why his fans find JCW's angry scenes sexy :)) Oh my 8-> :\"> just when I was watching that scene with teacher. 8-> =P~ annd that angry look, omo!!!!!!!

I just finished watching final healer episode on KBS on my TV...ahhh so much feeeeeeeeeels to see how our Healer couple dugeun dugeun scenes in HD and bigger screen!!and i found KBS subtitle was a bit different in this part,nevertheless it was still SUPER GOOD! ehem ehem for "BROAD CHEST"  instead of "BIG EMBRACES",i love KBS translator! :x:x:x20150225_140512.jpg
20150225_140513.jpg

88d633e2jw1eplxrhs6iej21hb0tz79c.jpg
When i watched this scene in ep.18, i wondered if MY really fell asleep because it looks real. lolIn recent interview, she said she really fall asleep once because medicine clicked in her body (she was sick in later part of filming).There are 3 scenes of her sleeping. ep 4, ep15, ep 18.We can eliminate one in ep 4 because it's in begining of filming. So it must happened in ep 15 or ep18.And i feel it is ep18. So THIS SCENE IS THE MOST REAL ONE IN HEALER LOL. I will have more fun whenever i rewatch this ep.
And we can see more how hardworking she is in Healer.

Guest uctqepe

Noxn

said: [size=6]

Hello Healerities!

[/size]

[size=3]In behalf of our dear @uctqepe who unfortunately can't be online today due to personal reasons,

I have been instructed with the task of posting our submission for Round 3 of Soompi Shippers' Contest.[/size]

HERE IS THE LINK:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28281396/#Comment_28281396

So yeah, hit that awesome badge now!

;)

;)

;)

*hugs and kisses*

We would also like to thank everyone who participated!

(And also, we're very sorry if we weren't able to include your work.

I swear, we should be allowed to submit 10 fanarts, not just 3! Hehehe.)

In recent interview, she said she really fall asleep once because medicine clicked in her body (she was sick in later part of filming).
There are 3 scenes of her sleeping. ep 4, ep15, ep 18.
We can eliminate one in ep 4 because it's in begining of filming. So it must happened in ep 15 or ep18.
And i feel it is ep18. So THIS SCENE IS THE MOST REAL ONE IN HEALER LOL. I will have more fun whenever i rewatch this ep.

And we can see more how hardworking she is in Healer.

Aigooo...everytime i watch this scene, i keep looking at JCW's hand on her chest and i was like how does he feel?? Why (wae) did she let his hand on her chest like thatt?? :-O [-(

JH's WAEs (updated, or shall i say updating rather?  ;)) )

ep2 - 2x in the ending
ep7 - 2x in the beginning, when ahjumma was telling him to go abroad (JH); 2x in the pantry when YS was having difficulty in breathing(BS); 1x in the car while talking to ahjummaep8 - 1x voice falsificationep10 - 4x confrontation with sabuep12 - 1x confrontation with MH; 1x when YS and JH touch hands accidentally and YS grabs his hand to confirm if he's Hep14 - 2x in his houseep17 - 1x at the pole
*-:) *-:) *-:)

JH's WAEs (updated, or shall i say updating rather? 

;)

) )

ep2 - 2x in the ending

ep7 - 2x in the beginning, when ahjumma was telling him to go abroad (JH); 2x in the pantry when YS was having difficulty in breathing(BS); 1x in the car while talking to ahjumma

ep8 - 1x voice falsification
ep10 - 4x confrontation with sabu
ep12 - 1x confrontation with MH
ep14 - 2x in his house
ep17 - 1x at the pole

*-:) *-:) *-:)

Woooww... :-bd so many "Wae" in Healer...thanks @minoz-joyax‌ for updating the list..

Guest uctqepe

OMG!! now we have "WAE" club over here?? =)) =)) 
This brings back memories from EK times... We have "GEREUCHI" club back then :)) :)) simply because the same reason with "WAE" club here... the way JCW said "GEUREUCHI" in several different context was just WAAAAYYY TOOOOO HOOOTT.. =P~ =P~  
Ohh Puppy... all weird things you do to us.. 8-> 

uctqepe said: OMG!! now we have "WAE" club over here?? =)) =)) 
This brings back memories from EK times... We have "GEREUCHI" club back then :)) :)) simply because the same reason with "WAE" club here... the way JCW said "GEUREUCHI" in several different context was just WAAAAYYY TOOOOO HOOOTT.. =P~ =P~  

OMG!! now we have "WAE" club over here?? =)) =)) 

No!!!!! For me is kuruchi, ahhhh his kuruchi sounds sexy. I think I heard him saying it one episode of Healer. :-?

I was ahhhh that kuruchi is sexy. Or was it PMY, omo that's embarrassing if it was her

Checking in to see if there's any kind soul has made a video of the irressistible "wae". Still no? 
WAE?????? 
;);))
@sia3 : I'm thinking to measure his waist. So I have the reasons to back-hug and front-hug him. ;;)  ;;)
@minoz-joyax : Good job! :D