[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest healingdream

Am I the only one who like it when JCW 'scrubbing' his upper lip from ep 19? you know, usually korean actors/idols only like to touch their below lips. but JCW did it with his own style. 8-} @-)

@reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said:

Hellooo my dears, :-h

I'm new here, been lurking for the past two weeks and now I'm dealing with bad healer withdrawal.I'm new to K-Drama and Healer was maybe my fourth show which I started to watch to get my mind of my second son's death he was 52 days old , so I was trying to watch something to take my mind of it and I was searching on Dramabeans for a good show and I always read the first episode recap for the show and try to watch later to decide if I developed any feelings with it, so I read the recap for the first ep and then watched the 2nd, at first I thought Healer to be a cool guy with sharp face features and then I watched him transfer to this geek with the wig and the glasses and what took my breath away was his stuttering and his LIPS, wooow I thought how could a dorky guy be so hot and then came the father daughter dance and I was =)) at Healers horror expression which sealed the deal for me and from that point I knew there's something else behind that cool guy facade. This show healed me ^:)^
I love the writing very much and its my first time paying attention to a script writer and I'm so in love with Song Ji-Na esp after reading the Q&A :x please don't retire yet, not after I just found you

P.S this was my first JCW drama and my second for PMY as I watched CH before which I loved but hated the couples stupid separation in the second part till the end. and let me say that JCW is now my favorite actor even among big worldwide names, and I'm also having a girl crush on PMY and I love them so much now 
:x
And I'm also in love with both KIM-Mi-Kyung and her character Hacker Ajumma 
:)>- ^:)^

Guest andremarie

I really want KBS to plan a sequel - an alternate version with Bong soo being the lead ..i missed him so so badly in the last few episodes, its not even funny. I kept thinking is there any kdrama trope that can be done so that Bong soo comes back ...amnesia etc. Also i want him to get a rival this time, preferably someone who is more dorkier than him and he has to prove to YS that he is the dorkiest of the two :) and him being jealous whole day !!! god that would be my ultimate fantasy coming true !! i pray to god to make it true plsss...

@Canavalla I re-uploaded my fanarts in pg 1067 with better quality, ideal for posters. Go ahead and print them out if you wish. Hehe. :)

TLIKEJH.th.jpgTLIKEYS.th.jpg

HD LINKS: TLIKEJH.jpg
TLIKEYS.jpg

Guest Canavalia

@reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv

Welcome!

First: I'm sorry for your lost.

Children should not go to heaven before their parents do :(

I had a similar exprience a few years ago, unfortunately before meeting kdramas, so I can feel your pain a little bit :(

I'm really sorry.

Keep him in your mind, and tell the people about the time you had togther. That way he wont be forgotten easily.

Because he was really there. A part of your/ our world.

I'm glad you found some ease through this drama.

I dont know what else to write.... i hope the days with happy thoughts will outnumber the sad days. I'm glad you found back to life thanks to healer.

Its nice that you found something that heals your wounds...

Such little things are so important.

Guest Canavalia

Again. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the dude who tried to killed the informant by injecting her with poison the one who killed Park Cong Cheol? It was the same guy right?

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

I think it was the same guy...but I'm not sure too.

Guest Canavalia

This is a emergency...

I need a recommandation for a new drama. Hopyfully a really, really bad one.

Any good drama would be spoiled for me, because it's not as good as healer.

But a bad one could help, to like after this another one again. =))

Any suggestions?

Try rewatching Healer! ;)

If you look for something similar I would suggest

Gaksital *loveit* or City Hunter

Bad drama? lol - no, don't waste your precious time!!

Guest Canavalia

@Canavalla I re-uploaded my fanarts in pg 1067 with better quality, ideal for posters. Go ahead and print them out if you wish. Hehe.

:)

MARRY ME!!!!