[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

juzluvpink said: @chicann7 Agree. JH definitely suspected YS might know. I mean how to explain him wearing all black with a hand wound and lying unconscious on rooftop?!? His lame explanation doesn't have any credibility too. Lol. But I guess deep inside he hoped YS hasn't found out and finding the paper star still inside cld hv given him the false belief tt she hasn't. Judging from his shocked looked in e cafe when she said she is holding back to hold hands I think that was the when he is definite that she knows who he is. And it's obvious also that she wants him to know she knows.

i curious about one thing...i didnt hear our otp say those 3 words "I Love You" to each other..hmmm..i wonder if i missed out that scene?? There's no such scene right???? Or do i have to watch again from episode 1-20?? They both did mention word "sarang" in one scene (about their loved one) but i didnt hear both say "Saranghaeyo" to each other...aishhh :-/

Can u imagine JH say "saranghae Young Shin" with his sexy voice??...i bet our thread gonna explode right?? All dead in this thread... Hmmmm :-?

Guest uctqepe

GUYS!

i will work on the shipper contest later afetr work, but for now, can everyone help me on two things:

1. Nominate 2 scene of our couple that you think most beautiful and fit to describe them. If you can, please provide picture (HD) and UNEDITED, means just the screencaps. I was thinking the snow kiss, the holding hand while sleeping on couch, the elevator where JH wanted to kiss the scared YS, anything else?

2. Give me THREE words that you think describe our couple. From me: TRUST, FATE, PARTNER.

Please tag me when you give ur answers! and thank you for those who have given your answers and picture. sorry cannot tag everyone!

THANK YOU GUYS!

fidda868 said: i curious about one thing...i didnt hear our otp say those 3 words "I Love You" to each other..hmmm..i wonder if i missed out that scene?? There's no such scene right???? Or do i have to watch again from episode 1-20?? They both did mention word "sarang" in one scene (about their loved one) but i didnt hear both say "Saranghaeyo" to each other...aishhh :-/

fidda868 said: i curious about one thing...i didnt hear our otp say those 3 words "I Love You" to each other..hmmm..i wonder if i missed out that scene?? There's no such scene right???? Or do i have to watch again from episode 1-20?? They both did mention word "sarang" in one scene (about their loved one) but i didnt hear both say "Saranghaeyo" to each other...aishhh :-/

praxis said: Re-quoting this for those who missed it! Also grouped them a bit, hope you don't mind @ruizaio ruizaio said: I guess I'm really going out of order. Here's a description of unaired scenes from the first draft of the script for Episode 20

• Before Chief Jang enters Someday Office, a mail delivery person approaches and asks, “Do you work in this building?” and hands him a small box. The old men are shouting, “Punish Kim Moon Ho” and “Devil’s Reporter Kim Moon Ho should apologize!”
After Min Jae’s report about the airport shooting:

Somebody that looks like a college student is reading a book in a book store, then closes it, and the cover features a picture of Healer. The one that YS had on the wall of her bedroom. After that person leaves, you can see the books on display. Among the bestsellers, you see “A date with Healer” by CYS.
The elder is riding a car. He is in the back seat, and Sec Oh is in the passenger’s seat. Then the car stops. The driver gets off,  Sec Oh wipes around, then gets off, too. The door closes. The Elder looks like he’s asleep. He doesn’t move as the cars pass by.Jong Soo is giving two new recruits a tour of Someday office.
  • Today is broadcast #50 for Someday News. Look, our Moon Ho Sunbae. Doesn’t it make your heart race just by looking at him?
“Say hi. This is Chief Choi Myung Hee, who’s in charge of our editorials at Someday. These are our new recruits.”“Hello/Hello.”“Nice to meet  you. Looking forward to working with you.”
  • MY smiles and nods, then leaves the office.
Jong Soo takes the recruits to the pantry, and says, “We’ve got lots of sponsors, for some reason, so there’s always plenty of food. But still, don’t forget.” Opens the fridge door “Of all the food stuff in the fridge, unless it’s got your name on it, you must never…” As he takes something out, it says Jong Soo on the outside, but it’s empty on the inside. “Who ate this? Dang. CYS, seriously.”

You can see MH doing a broadcast, which Chief Jang acting as PD. Reporter Yeo is there, Chan Young on camera. The new recruits get close to the glass as they watch.Jong Soo brings in the recruits to the editor’s room, and sees Myung Hee in her wheelchair.

@celyw‌

Yup. I think YS is jealous tt JH is holding the lady so tight in his arms. Love tt JH is happy to see a jealous YS. I really love YS's expression. So spot on of a jealous woman. That pout is priceless. Same goes for JH's smile.

Re: saying "I love you"

Thruout the whole drama they only used the guy I like, the woman I like to other people but never to each other. But despite not having said tt to each other their love is so strong tt everyone goes giddy. Actions speaks louder than words. They don't need to say it out to each other but they both know how much they meant to each other. Isn't this more amazing?

Guest uctqepe

I just got a mod warn because of the word handp**n :(( :((

And here i am saying words without thinking anything sexual explicit.. I guess, for us it's become just a joke..

Guys, dont ever use the word again.. He said unless our thread will be closed :((

rachelpark26 said: fidda868 said: i curious about one thing...i didnt hear our otp say those 3 words "I Love You" to each other..hmmm..i wonder if i missed out that scene?? There's no such scene right???? Or do i have to watch again from episode 1-20?? They both did mention word "sarang" in one scene (about their loved one) but i didnt hear both say "Saranghaeyo" to each other...aishhh :-/

Guest blossomnagr

uctqepe said:

GUYS!

i will work on the shipper contest later afetr work, but for now, can everyone help me on two things:

1. Nominate 2 scene of our couple that you think most beautiful and fit to describe them. If you can, please provide picture (HD) and UNEDITED, means just the screencaps. I was thinking the snow kiss, the holding hand while sleeping on couch, the elevator where JH wanted to kiss the scared YS, anything else?

2. Give me THREE words that you think describe our couple. From me: TRUST, FATE, PARTNER.

@celywIt's because YS does not agree to what he's about to do. Too dangerous.  dina93 said: fidda868 said: i curious about one thing...i didnt hear our otp say those 3 words "I Love You" to each other..hmmm..i wonder if i missed out that scene?? There's no such scene right???? Or do i have to watch again from episode 1-20?? They both did mention word "sarang" in one scene (about their loved one) but i didnt hear both say "Saranghaeyo" to each other...aishhh :-/