[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

40 something year old ajumma here coming out from the shadows, sad that Healer is ending. yes, i can certainly fangirl over JCW but that gets a little creepy at my age. everything about this drama was quality: the writing, the character development, the acting, the re-working of all the familiar k-drama tropes (noble idiocy, etc).  the only reason i'm not buying the blu-ray set is because i have one child in college.

:)

some thoughts about ep 19 into ep 20:

i thought ajumma's wall of knitting as a collection of things she was making for the child she lost (which is why she hesitates to leave it all).  yes she knows her son is dead but creating hats, etc, is a way to keep him alive. at least a little bit. 

when SJH says he knows who he is fighting now, i think he is referring to Healer himself.  he has to kill/fake the death of Healer so SJH/PBS can live--otherwise he will always be running. this is where things get "fun" for Healer and the gang.  

the cameo appearance will be the character of Elder's daughter/granddaughter who also has to deal with the "sins of the fathers" just as SJH and CYS had to. she will help them take down Elder to put an end to the insanity.

these are just my theories after watching Healer episodes . . . way too much.  

OMO. I had been thinking exactly who aHealer is fighting against when he said he now know... I think u cld be right! OMG. I can't wait to find out if ur thinking is right!

@sia3‌

I think I just died and gone to heaven and back! Look at that smile!!!

Can a 40YO Ahjumma say that?!? Is that cheating?!?! Hahaha

If my son can grow up this handsome with a 50cm shoulder! Lol. But looking at his built and his dad's.. I think a l-o-n-g shot! Lol

How not to fall in love with him? ;))

#Healer #jichangwook #parkminyoung #yoojitae #BTS

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 10, 2015 at 2:20am PST

Ahjumma, please move on from the youngster (he is ours!!!! ) and take the "perfect" detective!

#Healer #jichangwook #parkminyoung #yoojitae #BTS

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 10, 2015 at 2:18am PST

Yoon Dong Won!! Show us ur love for ur Sunbae! I hope u will protect her and prove that police ain't all useless and powerless!

Can I say I like his deep voice? He doesn't have a big role but I do like all his scenes. I'm glad he ain't some random characters with no "contribution". He is a good detective, just a bit obessed with catching Healer that he got his hunches right on the wrong man.

@sia3‌

Shhhhhhh. Heodong is not supposed to know!

He is my "first love" in Kpop. I am resisting replacing my avatar with another pic tho. But my resolve is faltering!!!!!

Oh that... My iPhone BURNT into ashes... U have to buy me a new one because it's ur fault! Hahahaha

Guest Canavalia

Gahhhh... 19:30 where I live and I have FINALLY caught up with the comments.

My heart is beating super fast when thinking about tonight *kyaaaaa*.

I actually don't care if it is a happy ending or a sad/bittersweet one (I actually liked Javabeans thought about the injured ankle ...) but please don't give me something lukewarm.

Sleeping while smiling happily like a fool or crying myself into sleep... both is fine,... as long as I can feel it.

But please nothing "cool" ... like "Thats it? The end? oO;"

Thats all I beg for!

Have a nice Healertime today!!

Ahhhh...
Too tired to predict what happens tonight so I am just going to enjoy this episode.Saw the OST for Healer! Can't wait to get my hands on one.Interesting speculation about Jeong Hye Bin's cameo - the story is not simple and straightforward. I would agree that Healer with the gun is most likely protecting her. Also, there must be a camera in the bag Young Shin is carrying. 
And....I totally love the BTS where Jung Hoo talks like Sabo. I couldn't help but laugh along with Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young, 
About 2 hours 15 minutes to go. HWAITING!

@AdelaM Chingu!!! Ur welcome! Thanks to @rrmski  who posted that pic... Just logged in and we are on page 970. Wow! Hope we reach the 1000 pages. Its hard to say goodbye to this drama.But my beloved ahjumma will stay in my heart. Ahjumma... Sarange!! 
:x :x :x :-* :-* :-*

Canavalia said: Gahhhh... 19:30 where I live and I have FINALLY caught up with the comments. My heart is beating super fast when thinking about tonight *kyaaaaa*. I actually don't care if it is a happy ending or a sad/bittersweet one (I actually liked Javabeans thought about the injured ankle ...) but please don't give me something lukewarm. Sleeping while smiling happily like a fool or crying myself into sleep... both is fine,... as long as I can feel it. But please nothing "cool" ... like "Thats it? The end? oO;" Thats all I beg for! Have a nice Healertime today!!