[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Uncle talking about CYS.
CYS introduce Moonho to  daddy and uncle.
Kim moonho imnidadaddy also introduce himselfdaddy talking about BongSooCYS: I found my real motherdaddy and uncle surprised.
CYS: She is alive but sick....and burst out crying dad hugs her.

SJH tries to wash off the blood in his face and hands. CYS was too shocked and vomited.
SJH returned to his house and ahjumma contacted him. He told ahjumma that the man told him something. He was frustrated and threw his beer can.
KMH brought CYS home. Dad met KMH. CYS told Dad that her birth mother is alive but sick. That her father is dead and her name is Ji-an. She and Dad hugged.

Guest tomoyo1010

ahjumma and SJH again talking.
ahjumma said something about CYS. told SJH to call.
SJH calling CYS. CYS pick up but SJH disconnect the call.
CYS  change PBS to SJH name in her phone (?)

Back to JH. Ahjumma talking to him and ask abt CYS. JH looks a bit worried.. JH calls CYS, she still preps herself how she should answer the call. But JH ends the call before YS answers it.. They both hesitate to texting n just have imaginary convo

Hahahaha I don't know why but the scene when JH was cleaning/mopping after he threw his beer just cracked me up. It just too funny for me.

I think he is waiting for her to come to his lair and now he is calling her.

She 'practiced' first how to answer him and when she did, he already hung up... :(:(:(

Guys... the angst start now.

OMG! They waited each other to called.. WHY dont you just called her/him instead of waiting for them to call?

omg, JH try to call CYS. she took quite sometime to pick up his call but he already hangs up when she picks up.

she renamed his number on her phone. (it was PBS last time, then its SJH, now i don't know what she just renamed)

they talked with their mind whether they're okay?

its most likely a misunderstanding there

cut back to SJH and Ahjumma

CYS in room, her phone ringsshe hesitates to answerIts SJHShe didnt pick up her phone but trying to practice what to say to him, calling him Park Bong Soothen she calls him Jung Hoo yeah. 
SJH leans back wondering why she didnt pick up.
She is doing her monologue looking at her phone. SJH doing the same.

Guest uctqepe

OMMOO OMMOOO... 
Secretary Oh is out with Miss. Universe blown-kiss to Detective Yoon!! FABOLOOUUUSSS, Sec. Oh! you never disappoint! 
=)) =)) 

Guest tomoyo1010

CYS-SJH having telephatic conversation?
secretary oh is released. flying kiss to detective yoon.
detective so frustrated. he called KMH. discussing something or asking for help (?).

SJH tried to call CYS, CYS practice what to say. When she answered, SJH is not on the phone anymore.
They are both thinking of each other but did not contact each other.
Assassin secretary got out of jail/investigation. Even blew a flying kiss to the detective.