[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

Oh poor my oppa.. Being misunderstood here and there.. To the extent of being a kinda creepy pedo??? #-o LOL hope not..

everything i want say about Moon Ho has been stated by several people.. But i'd just like to point out that Moon Ho being pompous and kinda dictate CYS and other people was because he KNEW whom they're dealing with and how far the Elder and the enterprise could go, while CYS and even Healer didnnot know.. So saying to Moon Ho to just trust YS and Healer is beyond my comprehension.. He spent all his fortune to protect YS, or okay, to free his guilt..

anywaaay, time will tell who Moon Ho really is.. I really dont expect him, NO IN FACT I WILL RESENT THE WRITER AND HIM, if he will ever involve in the love triangle in a nasty way, or like some here predicted, do the same thing like his bro.. *SIGH* for the time being, just let me hugge hugge anf kisse kisse my oppa coz he nailed it to bring the mysterious tormented Moon Ho.. While also waiting for the soul of my cray cray Paeha making his visit to Healer's body tonight.. HA HA HA *horror fangirl*

Guest IguanaSoap

Ji Chang-wook shows passion in action scene

KBS2 released pictures Tuesday featuring actor Ji Chang-wook participating in the filming of Monday-Tuesday drama “Healer.”

In the photos, Ji was spotted exuding sharp looks and participating in fierce action scene in a dusty setting.

The drama shoot was held in a building covered in white dust for realistic portrayal of drama. However, the actor managed to show concentration for the scene, boasting his quality as an actor.

“Even though there are difficult scenes for Ji to handle, he always actively participates in the filming with smile. His teamwork with staff members is also good,” an official of the drama production team was quoted as saying.

The action scene is to be revealed in the 10th episode of “Healer” to be broadcast Tuesday at 10.p.m.

(kpopherald)

tumblr_nhqxg8Qjbx1svbn7go7_400.giftumblr_nhqxg8Qjbx1svbn7go3_400.gif
tumblr_nhqxg8Qjbx1svbn7go2_400.giftumblr_nhqxg8Qjbx1svbn7go1_400.gif
Gifs by dpermafrost @ Tumblr

I am having mixed feelings after watching episode 9. I like this episode lots, and I'm loving the acting from all actors/actresses, but it also left me a bit empty - as in I want more... moreeeee. However, I'm scared for what's coming in episode 10 - that fake truth about Jung Hoo's father because I don't want to see him hurt (although it'd be challenging for Ji Chang Wook's acting, and I'm all up to be impressed by him, plus it'd be emotionally satisfying for me to watch), but still, I don't want it happen so soon when things are just starting out for the love birds :'(

Gaaaahhhhhh... ~X(  ~X(  ~X(  these frustrations I'm feeling feels so familiar. Ah right, back in the Faith days - SJN had the couple close to each other, yet making them unable to confess their feelings for one another - it feels like we're heading towards that path with Jung Hoo. I just hope she'll not torture us so much this time, and let Jung Hoo finds out his aboji did no wrong next week! *Don't go breaking my heart, again - Song Ji Na*

uctqepe said: Oh poor my oppa.. Being misunderstood here and there.. To the extent of being a kinda creepy pedo??? #-o LOL hope not.. everything i want say about Moon Ho has been stated by several people.. But i'd just like to point out that Moon Ho being pompous and kinda dictate CYS and other people was because he KNEW whom they're dealing with and how far the Elder and the enterprise could go, while CYS and even Healer didnnot know.. So saying to Moon Ho to just trust YS and Healer is beyond my comprehension.. He spent all his fortune to protect YS, or okay, to free his guilt.. anywaaay, time will tell who Moon Ho really is.. I really dont expect him, NO IN FACT I WILL RESENT THE WRITER AND HIM, if he will ever involve in the love triangle in a nasty way, or like some here predicted, do the same thing like his bro.. *SIGH* for the time being, just let me hugge hugge anf kisse kisse my oppa coz he nailed it to bring the mysterious tormented Moon Ho.. While also waiting for the soul of my cray cray Paeha making his visit to Healer's body tonight.. HA HA HA *horror fangirl*

Guest FRILLYOBJECT

Hmm...there is something about the preview...
There is a scene CYS is sending email to Healer...
Asking him to meet her....

According to the c-sub.
It says " Can you date me?" and not "can you meet me?"
Can someone who knows korean clarify which is a more accurate translation??
I am so dying to know...

YOu know, it makes a huge difference!
Imagine one day JCW email me and says he wanna meet me vs
one fine day JCW email me and says he wanna date me!!!!
OMG~

Thanks!

valsava said: Question guy's:  What role was healers teacher at the time when they dads was alive because wasn't he the one that knew KMS had a one-sided love for MY and suggested that he tell her back then..  So do the teacher works for the elder..? How did teacher become a healer to KMS the only reason I could think if him being a healer to him was the plan on how to get rid of MY husband..  Was the plan just to kill MY husband but healer father was there and they didn't know and he got it to or was MY husband murder and healers dad saw who did it so they killed him and made it look like and accident..  If the accident was really just to get rid of MY husband then my thoughts are the teacher was involved to and being that and innocent man (healers dad) got killed it may be just his guilt to take care and teach healer to be his successor..  Anyway I think KMS and healers teacher are in the same league..

FRILLYOBJECT said: Hmm...there is something about the preview...
There is a scene CYS is sending email to Healer...
Asking him to meet her....

According to the c-sub.
It says " Can we date?" and not "can you meet me?"
Can someone who knows korean clarify which is a more accurate translation??
I am so dying to know...

Thanks!

Okay, seriously?! I just catch some weird sickeness since new years eve yet you left me with 50 pages up to cope up with? Hee. As much as I'm excited to read all your updates, let me also share how giddy I was in episodes 7 & 8. I'm really loving this show as weeks gone by, at first it was solely because of Healer Chang Wook oppa but now I'm also loving the whole cast especially young shin's family & extended family (people his father help from being imprisoned). And even Moon Shik, I think something's with him that's not so evil, Myun Hee being his vulnerablity. And since the Elder was included in the picture, and I believe is behind Moon Shik's success & wealth, I'd really love to find out how he's gotten to that position. Hmm.. I'd love to shave all the hair of the bald Secretary after plotting such incident to poor Young shin. Grr.

And yeah, finally the kiss that we've all been waiting for happened atlast! Finally Healer was not able to hold back his feelings for Young Shin anymore after such a long time.. haha.. (for me the past episodes have been a long time already since I wanted them to do that immeadiately) I no longer want Healer to be lonely and sad. Hehe.

Yeah, I'm so excited to watch episode 9 & 10 this week! Anyone knows where I could download besides dramania since usually their uploading it in their site every wed night or thurs morning?

And of course, a Prosperous New Year to all of us chinggus! >:D<

sia3 said: valsava said: Question guy's:  What role was healers teacher at the time when they dads was alive because wasn't he the one that knew KMS had a one-sided love for MY and suggested that he tell her back then..  So do the teacher works for the elder..? How did teacher become a healer to KMS the only reason I could think if him being a healer to him was the plan on how to get rid of MY husband..  Was the plan just to kill MY husband but healer father was there and they didn't know and he got it to or was MY husband murder and healers dad saw who did it so they killed him and made it look like and accident..  If the accident was really just to get rid of MY husband then my thoughts are the teacher was involved to and being that and innocent man (healers dad) got killed it may be just his guilt to take care and teach healer to be his successor..  Anyway I think KMS and healers teacher are in the same league..

@valsava - Ki Young Jae (ex-Healer) is someone who's adventurous & helps by keeping watch for police for the Pirate Broadcast members. And no, he doesn't work for the Elder. From the clues we have gotten so far, the timeline that all these happened - he was in jail. He was caught during the police chase.

I don't think Ki Young Jae ever become Healer to Moon Shik; he was known as Healer as a nick name back then among his friends, and I think that was all.

We don't know what really happened to Jung Hoo and Young Shin's fathers at the moment, and Ki Young Jae doesn't know either because he was already in jail. He did not bother to investigate after coming out from jail, probably does not want to feel more hurt learning the truth.

Another thing that clue me in regarding this whole 'fake' incident was a ruse is Myung Hee's reaction upon seeing Jung Hoo as his dad (Seo Joon Suk) that night. She definitely knows her husband did not die in the hands of their friends. If that was indeed true, she'd have reacted differently, and most importantly, she would not have asked to contact Jung Hoo's mum again. She spoke of them too fondly for someone who had a husband killed by their good friend.

This is what I want to do in the two days while Healer is airing...
YmqOcuz.jpg

Lie on my bed, cuddle inside the blanket & watch Healer (preferbly with subs)...
6HCr2zg.jpg
JCNHrLy.jpg
credit to DC

@valsava
Q: How did Healer's teacher get such rumor?
A: From the news. Ahjumma did say that it was an easy thing for Jung Hoo to find out if he searches the old news.

It may look like loose ends to us because we are given clues that the Elder & Moon Shik have everything to do with it, but if you see it from Myung Hee or Jung Hoo's mum POV, then it maybe completely different, which is why they didn't even suspect. At this point, we don't have enough clues to piece the puzzles together, and I don't know what will Moon Shik do to Young Shin. I for one, would like to think he will not kill/harm her. And if he is smart, he should work it to his favor i.e. make it look like he thought Ji-An was dead, but he found out she's alive, and slowly introduces her into Myung Hee's life again. Because then his weak points will still be just 2, not 3 (I don't mean head count), and he is able to keep both his loved ones by his side...

Edit: Apologies if you are getting notification, valsava. I have a love/hate relationship with SJN. She stimulates brain activity - the type that cannot be switch off!

Anyway, another thing I thought of is that we can probably apply what is happening in 'Pinocchio' regarding the inconsistency of Myung Hee & Jung Hoo's mother's fond reaction to 'manipulation of the news'. So my guess is it was never a fact in the newspapers that Seo Joon Suk ever killed his friend, Oh Gil Han. The news merely speculated, and directed people's attention to suspect Joon Suk was responsible, but never really had solid fact. We know Elder and Moon Shik are capable in manipulating the news from the current timeline, so who is to say that Elder can't do that back then? Then they staged Joon Suk's death as suicide, which in fact, they killed him too (for perhaps like you said, witness to Gil Han's murder).

This would explain why Myung Hee and Jung Hoo's mother bear no ill will against one another, because neither of them believed the news. It also explains why Jung Hoo's mother can recall fond memories of Joon Suk.

The Elder claim the reason he won't allow KMS to become mayor because of his two weakness KMH and MY.. I don't think that's the case I believe it has something to do about what happen back then.. I thought that people would like the idea of having a mayor who;'s been so devoted to his wheelchair bound wife for over 15 yrs and a brother that's a well known anchorman.. To me that spells perfect candidate for office.. I think the Elder won;t allow him to run because he knows to much about the Elder which at some point I think he will try and KMH he's already mad because KMH went to work for a different newspaper that he has no power over.. 
Also the pimp man calling making those kinds of threats to the Elder just signed his death certificate first he's going to make him the fall man for the other guy and while he's in the police custody he may end up poison to death..        

@tucci @marie67 @ruzike @dearme85 
thank you for responding to me :D .... 
I think it's a bit early to say MH having romantic feeling toward YS ... I hope it's brotherly love .. because I LIKE MH (I LIKE Ji Tae) .... 
I hope there won't be any more flashback of MH that might hint he love her romantically I don't want the image of teenage boy and little girl ... 
I don't want MH to turn against Healer because of his jealousy.  I don't want him to be another clinging guy that don't understand no-I-don't-love-you-today- equal to I-will-not-love-you-tomorrow 
Anyway ... I understand his concern that made him confess to the detective about Healer... Though I hate him  for that .. but I am trying to be rational. What would I do if I were in his shoes .. Most probably I will do the same thing .. right? Imagine your daughter/sister falling for a conman .. thief ... and someone on wanted list ... What would you do? 
But since we know who is Healer ... Of course we are on his side .. hihi .. (I wonder if anyone here feel indifferent toward JH?? is there?? ... I bet no one huh? :D )
I loveeeeeeeeeee JH ... I love the scene where he followed her ... so so so romantic ... the way he look at her like he couldn't get enough of her..  

I am counting hours ... demmm ... time crawls