[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Earthkeeper

We've got comments from users in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. (any more?)

I'm wondering why we don't have posts from fans in other countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, etc. I know that many of them watch Hormones. It will be interesting to see their takes on the show. The more diversity of opinions, the merrier.

Guest loveislove

yoyo_icecube said:
i wonder if it's happen in thai, people kill babies and get rid of it? in malaysia, that once bcome so common.. it's from teenage pregnancy or pregnant out of wedlock, abortion is illegal, and they don't know where to do it or what to do with it.. so they throw their babies :( i don't understand why these girls can be so cruel. 

Earthkeeper said: We've got comments from users in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. (any more?)

I'm wondering why we don't have posts from fans in other countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, etc. I know that many of them watch Hormones. It will be interesting to see their takes on the show. The more diversity of opinions, the merrier.

Guest loveislove

carlosc said: ANYWAY, so i was stuck in traffic on the drive home tonight and what better way to spend it than....thinking of the most over top ending scenarios for HTS2!
S8 Phu and Non get together with Thee getting...WIn!!! (i thought of this after i saw a pic of Peach and Tou looking like they're about to kiss in peach's IG.) if this happens, then you solve 2 love triangles with one stone!!!!

Guest nicmartin

Those gifs @DarkRose posted get me all teary. 
I'm not ashamed to say that I cried like a baby during the Tar-Toie scene :((
When Tar was going on saying "Really, I'm imagining things???." You could feel Toie's heart about to combust. 
How PunPun was able to capture a smorgasbord of emotions from longing, to holding back, to immense love, to preservation of friendship, to protection of oneself and so on....I just really couldn't pin point her main emotion but you could feel her struggle, and you feel for her, I wept with her. Oh man, she's such a fantastic actress.

Guest Earthkeeper

ThomasP said: People from other Asian countries are maybe not interessted in Thai things. Koreans and Japanese have their own series, Chinese people maybe can't even watch it...

I understand about Koreans and Japanese. But Hormones is very popular in China. Many Chinese likes Thai TV Series and Movies. Thai TV series have been broadcasted on their TV channels for many years. But not Hormones - the Chinese government refuses to expose their citizens to any "sensitive and inappropriate" content. But the Chinese Netizens manage to watch it with Chinese Subtitles on the Internet. Most Chinese can't communicate in English well, so it is not surprising that they don't comment here.

GTH is well known in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. May be they have their own discussion forums?

-------

Thank you for telling me that. I didn't know that Thai series are popular in those countries.

Well, I think this forum is mainly Korean, so it could be true that they have an own discussion forum. Our job to find it! :)

loveislove

said:

yoyo_icecube

said:

i wonder if it's happen in thai,

people kill babies and get rid of it?

in malaysia, that once bcome so common.. it's from teenage pregnancy or pregnant out of wedlock, abortion is illegal, and they don't know where to do it or what to do with it.. so they throw their babies

:(

i don't understand why these girls can be so cruel. 

Guest mariase

I'm from Europe too but i find only 2 forum for hormone but in english only :/ hormone is very unknown (France ) for me probably because english sacred people hère :)

I'm from Europe too but i find only 2 forum for hormone but in english only :/ hormone is very unknown (France ) for me probably because english sacred people hère

:)

Yeah, French don't really like English. :)

But I don't think it's popular in other EU (UE) countries too. I mean, do we even watch any Asian things in general?

Guest Earthkeeper

yoyo_icecube said: my friend told me chinese broadcast are strict nowadays, about the sensitive issues etc2, they even banned any story with "time travel" genre because there 2 teenager killed themselves while attempt time travelling. 

Guest loveislove

Earthkeeper said: We've got comments from users in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. (any more?)

Guest loveislove

yoyo_icecube said:

loveislove

said:

yoyo_icecube

said:

i wonder if it's happen in thai,

people kill babies and get rid of it?

in malaysia, that once bcome so common.. it's from teenage pregnancy or pregnant out of wedlock, abortion is illegal, and they don't know where to do it or what to do with it.. so they throw their babies

:(

i don't understand why these girls can be so cruel. 

Guest Earthkeeper

@loveislove

Your English is excellent, we can understand you perfectly. Thank you for letting us know that you're Vietnamese.
To me, everybody are equal here, so I'm happy that we'll be able to appreciate your points of view about the show. :)

Guest mariase

ThomasP said:

I'm from Europe too but i find only 2 forum for hormone but in english only :/ hormone is very unknown (France ) for me probably because english sacred people hère

:)

Guest Earthkeeper

This is an example of some Chinese comments when Hormones S1 is still on air:
They're so into it, it's kinda cute. :)

Comment no 11 a157035392 wrote
结局是,tee遇上了我。从此我们幸福的在一起了
In the end, Thee met me. From that point on, we live happily ever after.

Comment no 11.1 Gv小清新 wrote
是我好么
It's me, alright?

Comment no 11.2 a157035392 wrote
tee喜欢的是我。
The person Thee likes is me.

Comment no 11.3 M_pchy同行: wrote
层主尽量幻想吧,说不定现实中就有一个,只是你没发现
Commenter no 11, let all your imaginations loose, Maybe in reality there's someone there for you, You just didn't notice.

Comment no 11.4 M_pchy同行: wrote
表抢好吗,都不是你们,是Phu
Please do not fight, Thee does not belong to any of you, He is Phu's.

Comment no 11.5 a157035392: wrote
phu不要tee了,tee来投奔我了,我们现在正在床上。
Phu does not want Thee, Thee has come to me, we're now on the bed.

Comment no 11.6 憂鬱米: wrote
我的!!!我们很早就在床上过了!XD
He's mine! ! !  We've been on the bed before long time ago! XD

Comment no 14 莫失莫忘817 wrote
结局是tar toei phu tee 这条线没成一对,直接结束
In the last episode, Tar, Toei, Phu and Thee all are singles, and it's the end.

Comment no 14.1 a157035392: wrote
谁说的,,不要啊  
Who said that,, Noooo....

Comment no 14.2 M_pchy同行: wrote
编辑没这么伤人吧?
The writers wont be so cruel, will they?

Source: Pantip Forum, By ยูไลพันมือ

Archived