Thee .. . ..
101.jpg

Phu >>?>> Thee
51.jpg

Yeah Let's guess what's going on guy ?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like almost everyone is in this (Oak and gang, Furbies, Non, Pang, etc. too). :D

Mhog-Khwan photo

Khwan is holding Mhog's hand, not the other way around as is usual?
Where are they? What is this place? Could it be a rehab centre for Win or something?

Exam photo
St. Peter - 2009. Nadao magically transforms into a Catholic school once again. ;)

Mhog-Sprite message writing

Yes, please! Those two are hilarious together. :D

bencanuck said: It looks like almost everyone is in this (Oak and gang, Furbies, Non, Pang, etc. too). :D

Mhog-Khwan photo

Khwan is holding Mhog's hand, not the other way around as is usual?
Where are they? What is this place? Could it be a rehab centre for Win or something?

Exam photo
St. Peter - 2009. Nadao magically transforms into a Catholic school once again. ;)

Mhog-Sprite message writing

Yes, please! Those two are hilarious together. :D

diankusuma said:
I can't guess what in Phuu mind when he is looking at thee with that kind of expression. Feeling of remorse?

LOL if youre a phuthee shipper--you may think its remorse for a lot of things. but to be safe, it's probably the face of someone who misses his best friend, you know the most tragic thing about their story is they both lost a best friend.

Guest akira9

@carlosc I just realize that there's no Toei in scenes preview but there's Toei in Ep.13 trailer.
May be she doesn't join See Scape concert.

Tar playing the guitar
Is he smiling at someone? Is it Toei? Can they finally be on the same page when he plays for her?

Mhog with camera

He keeps using digital now. That's several episodes now. So the story with his dad really involved a transition of meaning for digital for him. He's not primarily into film any longer...

akira9 said: May be she [Toei] doesn't join See Scape concert.

bencanuck said: Tar playing the guitar
Is he smiling at someone? Is it Toei? Can they finally be on the same page when he plays for her?

Mhog with camera

He keeps using digital now. That's several episodes now. So the story with his dad really involved a transition of meaning for digital for him. He's not primarily into film any longer...

akira9 said: May be she [Toei] doesn't join See Scape concert.

Guest dezzzy

Phu completely looks like the guy he is. :)

I actually appreciate his role. The confused one.

Just realized that confused people can be the most selfish people for having to try hard understanding himself so his focus is himself.

Guest loveislove

I missed page 100??? But you guys had full of fun/happy post on it, didn’t you? 

Many people came and left, but here we are, still there, waiting for the season finale.

Seeing those pictures reminds me the last day in my highschool. Oh, I really miss that day. No matter the show ends, I will miss all the 1st casts. I feel sad when I think of this Saturday will be the end.

Should I watch live the final ep or wait for the subbed version???

Weekend without hormones? I’m thinking about those days????

I wonder when I started to think hormones is one of my joy/part in the weekend, and reading your comments is my fav activity too. Really appreciate for all comments you guys have posted so far, regardless you agreed or disagreed with mine.

#confused

coffeecoffee said: Frankly speaking ep 12 creeps me out. I cant even watch the whole thing. Luckily ep 13 looks interesting enough. I dont know why but the trailer sudden makes me so excited :D Btw I know it is weird but suddenly Phai looks so good with Toei haha. I wonder what it would be like if the actor/actress was paired up with different person. (Although I must say all existing chemistry is good) Always want to see Michael/Mhog with other mains. He has little chemistry with Pattie

No Toei picture? This is killing me. What will happen to my ship? :(I hope they will really have the closure that everybody wants. Sprite-Phai and Tar-Toei should at least have a decent ending together. 
I'm excited for Saturday. I know it will be the last episode for this year but there will be Season 3 (hopefully) so I'm not gonna be sad after all. :D

Haha you know when I first watched Homeroom last year (the one about PhuToei date), I definitely thought Tou and Punpun have something. The way they talked are so different, and yeah, the real life pic has chemistry. But maybe it just my imagination.

I agree that Michael has chemistry with Mint before. It is just too bad he and Pattie does not have "that sparkling" like Peach and Pattie

I want to see more Toei pics. :((. If ep 13 is really the end, I wish at least Toei confesses to Tar and Kwan says who is really in her heart (not who her mind chooses)

Guest wandyzz_26_emy_7d4d

Please enter the link and vote to help me win a cd of T-ARA, sorry for my english  https://www.socialtools.me/apps.php?id=163329&app_data=eyJzZWN0aW9uIjoiZ2FsZXJpYSIsInVzZXJfaWQiOjMzMjcyOTJ9

Archived