[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Guest hind1430292929

Just a random question guys, on episode 9 (yes I'm watching it again ...for the 3rd time ^^), who put that present in Sena's locker ? Was it HW ? Because Siwoo said he didn't :-S

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soah-Bin

hind said: Just a random question guys, on episode 9 (yes I'm watching it again ...for the 3rd time ^^), who put that present in Sena's locker ? Was it HW ? Because Siwoo said he didn't :-S

Just a random question guys, on episode 9 (yes I'm watching it again ...for the 3rd time ^^), who put that present in Sena's locker ? Was it HW ? Because Siwoo said he didn't 

:-S

In my opinion, I think it was SW..he just don't want to admit it..

And It's not HW style to made a surprise like that.. :)) :D

Guest kdramafanfan

bebebisous33 said: @kdramafanfan I can understand why you think, HW's character is inconsistent, but his actions - helping her and firing her - reflects his struggles how to deal with SN without showing his love for her and being brandmarked as a nepotist. He supported her in the first place because he saw that JY was about to do something illegal - plagiarism - by abusing of his power. HW used this opportunity to help her, but he couldn't do it so openly.
Nevertheless, he recognised her talent... as for firing her, the company had a legitimate reason: SW had failed with his return as solo artist and now getting caught with a girl... this would really damage SW's career and also ANA's future. The only point I wanted to add, because @strawberries34 has also mentionned a lot of points too and I don't want to repeat the same things, is that HW even tried to help SN after being fired. He adviced her to join a group of songwriters-producers because he knows, she is talented and she would lose everything if she started to work part-time like she did in the past. He wanted her to stay in the music business so that her talent could improve. IT seems to me, that even if he loves so much, he also wants her to achieve her dream of becoming a famous songwriter. He knows, he had fired her for he needed her to stay away from HY... she knows SN is SE's little sister and she could have used her knowledge if SN had stayed at ANA. In fact, SN had forced him to cut ties off. IF SN has to know the truth, then he should be the one to tell her.

Guest kdramafanfan

strawberries34 said: @kdramafanfan I really disagree with that assessment. His affections for Haeyoon is purely based on the long history they share with each other. Knowing someone for 12 years just allows most people to accept a person's flaw. There was already a huge discussion on why I think Hyunwook isn't at fault for Haeyoon's one sided 'love' so I won't go on about it. But I think he cares for her enough to not hurt her feelings. That didn't work out so he finally lashed out. I don't really see it as the writer trying to keep things friendly just to the love triangle to exists; it's rather natural for someone to try keeping a relationship that has so much history. As for Sena being kicked out, that wasn't random. He had a reason for it and Sena knew that reason (Shiwoo's career could possibly be ruined by a scandal in this delicate stage). What she was so upset about was why he acted towards her like that as her Neightborhood ahjusshi. When he cut off ties, her first question was "do you not like me anymore?" That's her concern because she thought their feelings were mutual. She can't see what we can ~ the fact that Hyunwook is doing this to protect her from both their growing attractions as well as from Haeyoon and Jaeyoung's advances.

[21-Oct-14][kpopherald]Rain shows passion for ‘My Lovely Girl’

jj.jpg

South Korean singer-actor Rain showed passion for his SBS drama “My Lovely Girl.”

Pictures of the actor reading the script were revealed by the broadcaster on Tuesday.

In the drama, Rain plays the role of Lee Hyun-wook, the representative of the entertainment agency AnA.

Rain’s drama is gaining exceptional attention among viewers, since it is his first screen project in four years.

“My Lovely Girl” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS at 10 p.m.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

source kpopherald

@kdramafanfan Lol, I think noble idiocy isn't something everyone accepts. I've never had an issue whenever it's introduced because I know I'd do the same for someone I love. In that sense, Hyunwook has done no wrong in my eyes. He hurt her to protect her and while that's painful for Sena because she knows nothing of the truth, as viewers, we can see what drives him to do what he does. 
I actually just adore Hyunwook as a character. Yes he's mature and caring and understanding and patient. But mostly, I love that he isn't shown to be perfect. He has a lot of flaws and he works through them and most of the time, allows his better side to shine. He isn't controlling and neither does he pull the female lead around like a rag doll unlike most kdrama male leads out there. I think Hyunwook tries to make everyone around him better off ~ sometimes in his own expense. And for all that, he's my favorite character in the drama along with the awesome Sena...

I thought this is the preview we are waiting for, it turned out this is a preview of the drama in LA., which premiered last Oct. 8.   :))

141009 LA18KSCITV_My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 - Korean Drama Preview

Credit: LA18KSCITV/scorpiola@rain-cloud

Preview of First Ep. in LA

[Vid]141009 LA18KSCITV_My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 - Korean Drama Preview

Yeeeeii.. finally it out...It almost make me crying just waiting for the preview..Thanks @jinijung 
:D #:-S
Can't wait for tomorrow full episode..  :x :x :x
It's look like JY will tell SN about her older sister SE..  X( [-(

Guest LieS1430294362

@jinijung‌ Thanks for post the preview.  :)

I keep replay hugging part. ;)) Can't wait for tomorrow. Come faster, Wednesday. :-bd

Archived