Help With Girls? I Want Honest Help Haha

Rip Tide

Guest moonshinechance

She sounds like an international student. Unfortunately unless you can also speak Chinese to some degree of fluency it's unlikely you guys will be able to become close friends quickly since there will be initial barrier to communication. Over time it's possible but you don't have that kind of time frame of interaction with her at the moment.
It's pretty clear that you don't want to be just friends with her. I think it will be clear to her to and she may find it a bit too much for first time getting to know someone. I still say you can talk to her, if just to not regret it later. Just ask her the time or for directions or something. She might not respond much and might leave quickly but hey at least you talked to her right.

Guest fairytaledreamer

just talk to her, ...like everyone else said "if she's interested or find u interested, she would talk or continue the conversation" just don't try to use pick up lines... most girls really hate it :)

Guest mzzanj30

Get her name and try to google it. Uhmmm,well that's what I did last time and I successfully found his account. ;)

Archived