[Movie 2014] Criminal Designer/Con Artists 기술자들 | Kim WooBin, Lee HyunWoo | Premier Dec 24!!!

czakhareina

Kim Woo-bin “I Am Surprised When Someone Calls Me by the Real Name”
Kim Woo Bin/ photo=Han Kwang Ho photographer

Kim Woo Bin/ photo=Han Kwang Ho photographer

Actor Kim Woo-bin shared his feelings about his stage name.

A press interview for <The Technicians> was held on the 18 before the film premieres and Kim Woo-bin talked about how he became ‘three Bin’ along with Hyun Bin and Won Bin.

He explained “When I was selecting my stage name, the CEO of my agency chose Kim Woo-bin out of many names. At first, I thought that the name was quite risky.” His real name is Kim Hyun-joong. Although he wanted to have cathy yet ordinary name, he felt burden to have ‘bin’ in his name which is common with top actors Won Bin and Hyun Bin.

Kim Woo-bin added “At first, I was awkward to be called by any name. However, my parents told me that the easier the name, the better it is to memorize and approved my new name. Right now, I’m surprised when someone calls my real name. I feel like he/she knows everything about me.”

<The Technicians> was directed by Kim Hong sun, who also directed <The Traffickers>. <The Technicians> is a story about technicians from different fields who gather to steal the 150 billion won of black money hidden in 40 minutes in the Incheon Airport Customs, which has the best security system. Kim Woo Bin plays the role of a vault expert Ji Hyuk who is genius when coming up with creative strategic methods. The film premieres in December 24.

| 위키케이팝 | 양자영 기자 |

[YANG, JA YOUNG / yang@wikikpop.com ]

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The Con Artists (2014) English Main Trailer

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Kim Woo Bin is Careful About Text Messaging ′I Love You′ to Actresses

Kim Woo Bin revealed that he frequently expresses his affection to people around him.

On December 18, Kim Woo Bin attended an interview with Newsen in a café in Samcheong-dong, prior to the release of his movie The Technicians.

Kim Woo Bin explained, “I often express my love through text messages to my family, sunbaenims, friends and acquaintances. I thought, ‘why should I hide it when it’s not a disagreeable expression?’ Since then, I’ve been throwing them out there without holding back. If you look at the list my text messages, they’re full of hearts. But I still think that it’s better to express.”

Kim Woo Bin laughed as he said, “There are some people who wonder, ‘what is up with him?’ if I randomly send a ‘I love you’ text. (laughter) But I think they take it well because my sincerity is conveyed. They all think it’s cute.”

[interview] Kim Woo Bin is Careful About Text Messaging ′I Love You′ to Actresses

Then he said, “But I’m careful about sending them to actresses because they might cause some misunderstandings. (laughter) I send ‘I love you’ texts only to men. Because there should not be any shameful situations.” 

Meanwhile, The Technicians depicts the story of a group of technicians trying to rob 150 billion won hidden in Incheon Customs in just 40 minutes. Kim Woo Bin took the role of ‘Ji Hyuk’ who is the youngest technician but has the abilities of a veteran, Go Chang Seok acted as the gravitation supplier ‘Goo In,’ Lee Hyun Woo acted as the server hacker ‘Jong Bae,’ Kim Young Chul acted as the plan maker ‘president Cho,’ Im Ju Hwan acted as the wrap up technician ‘manager Jung’ and Jo Yoon Hee played the charming bait ‘Eun Ha.’

The movie is set to premiere on December 24.

Photo credit: Lotte Entertainment MWAVE 

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘Technicians’ Lee Hyun Woo promotes the filmkdramastars.jpg?w=600
Actor Lee Hyun Woo of the upcoming action film 'The Technicians' promoted the film on his personal social media account On December 16, 2014, actor Lee Hyun Woo posted on his Instagram account, "I missed you, everyone. Please look forward to 'The Technicians.' I love you," and a picture of himself. In related news,  the movie "The Technicians" is a crime movie based in a port city in Korea. It is the new movie of the director Kim Hong Sun, who directed "The Accomplice" and debuted with it in 2012. Actor Kim Woo Bin is going to star together with actor Ji Seung Hyun as the main characters. In addition to Kim Woo Bin and Ji Seung Hyun, actors Lee Hyun Woo, Ko Chang Suk, Kim Young Chul, Shin Goo, Jung Man Shik, Im Joo Hwan, and Jo Dal Hwan are going to star in the film. The film will premiere on Christmas Eve.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Criminal Designer, 2014 | VIP Preview Video

Lee Hyun Woo Decides Between Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo Hyun
magic8289 December 17, 2014 SOOMPIlee-hyun-woo.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo Decides Between Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo HyunIn an interview with Star News, Lee Hyun Woo was asked who he thought was more of a role model – Kim Woo Bin or Kim Soo Hyun.
Lee Hyun Woo was cast for the upcoming movie, “Criminal Designer,” featuring Kim Woo Bin. In his previous film, “Secretly and Greatly,” Lee Hyun Woo also worked with actor Kim Soo Hyun. Lee Hyun Woo had this to say about the two great actors.
“When we were shooting ‘Secretly and Greatly,’ I didn’t know much, which is why I stuck to Kim Soo Hyun hyung a lot. I learned a lot more from him because I watched him work really hard. I’m not saying Kim Woo Bin hyung didn’t work hard. It’s just that I had many scenes where I had to perform alone, so I wasn’t able to learn as much from Kim Woo Bin than Kim Soo Hyun.”
“Criminal Designer” is a heist movie directed by Kim Hong Seon. It will be released in theatres on December 24.

Lee Hyun-woo turns from a boy into man

(NYLON)
Korean actor Lee Hyun-woo revealed his masculine side during a fashion shoot with the fashion magazine NYLON.

In the pictures released on Monday, the 21-year-old with dark eyebrows struck tough poses and gazed at the camera charismatically, casting off his usual bright boy image.

In an interview with the magazine, the actor talked about how he spends his spare time. 

“I hang out with my friends while playing a computer game and eating tasty food at a famous restaurant,” Lee said.

“I also enjoy going to noraebang (singing rooms) and sing a song alone to release stress,” he added.

The actor’s new movie “Criminal Designer” is slated to launch on Christmas Eve.

By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

Running Man: Episode 225by gummimochi | December 19, 2014
RM225-00134.jpgRM225-00041.jpg

A huge heist is about to go down tonight, and all of our technicians have their eyes on the prize. Little do they know that there are spies afoot, busy with their own secret side mission. Some of our con artists are quicker on the uptake than others, but they’re all in for a surprise in this episode.

And if the upcoming hilarity wasn’t enough of a draw for you, then, well, there’s always Kim Woo-bin. Spending an hour with him and an adorable Lee Hyun-woo never hurt anyone.

EPISODE 225. Broadcast on December 14, 2014.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/running-man-episode-225/

Kim Woo-bin, stylish and cool in ‘Criminal Designer’ 

(Cine 21)
(Cine 21)
(Cine 21)
The movie magazine Cine 21 on Monday unveiled a Kim Woo-bin pictorial and interview.

Gracing the cover of the magazine’s 900th issue, the 26-year-old star emitted a mature and masculine aura during the photo shoot. With his trademark slicked-back hair, Kim wore a mustang jacket, simple black suit and pure white shirt while gazing intensely at the camera.

In the interview, the actor talked about his upcoming film “Criminal Designer,” directed by Kim Hong-sun. The movie tells the story of thieves with extraordinary skills who try to steal 150 billion won ($135 million) from a customs agency in 40 minutes. 

“Before the movie, I had never thought that I should be cool in front of the camera. However, this time was different,” said Kim.

“The director often said the movie is, and should be ‘stylish,’” added the actor, “For the first time, I cared about ‘being cool,’ how to adjust my face’s angle, and where to look.”

The action movie is set to launch on Christmas Eve.

By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com) kpop herald

Lee Hyun Woo Discusses Playing a More Mature and Bold Character in Upcoming Film in Nylon Interviewck525 December 21, 2014Lee-Hyun-Woo-jean-jacket.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo Discusses Playing a More Mature and Bold Character in Upcoming Film in Nylon InterviewActor Lee Hyun Woo showed off his masculine side in his latest photo shoot with the fashion magazine Nylon, reflecting his transformation into a macho man in the movie “Criminal Designers” (aka “The Technicians).
lee hyun woo
Whether he is wearing a jean jacket while zoning off into space as if he is deeply in thought or slightly frowning while biting the collar of his jacket, the photo shoots revealed a more charismatic side of Lee Hyun Woo contrasting to his previous young and naïve roles.
Lee Hyun Woo will be playing the role of a genius hacker who can unlock all security systems with just a touch of his fingertips. Female fans that had been swooning over his sweet charms will now be dazzled by his more masculine side in the movie.
In “Criminal Designers,” Lee Hyun Woo flaunted his rough side, learning how to smoke cigarettes for the first time just for the movie, tattooing his fingers while biting words rolled off his tongue.
“Unlike my previous roles in which I mostly acted as a teenager, this time I will be portraying the charms of a mature and bold character,” he said. Fans will be able to confirm his transformation in the movie, where his character hides a chilling and sharp smile behind a young and innocent face.
“Criminal Designers” is a heister movie in which only the best technicians get together to steal 150 million dollars in 40 minutes from Incheon Customs, which is one of the most strictly secured areas in Northeast Asia. It will open in theaters on Christmas Eve.

THE CON ARTISTSby JUNG You-mi /  Dec 22, 2014 KOFICCriminal%2BDesigner.jpg
DIRECTOR KIM Hong-sunCAST KIM Woo-bin, LEE Hyun-woo, GO Chang-seok, CHO Youn-hee  RELEASE DATE December 24, 2014CONTACT Lotte EntertainmentTel. +82 2 3470 3540 Fax. +82 3470 3549E-mail r333@lotte.net Young stars KIM Woo-bin, from Friend: The Great Legacy, and LEE Hyun-woo of Secretly Greatly, lead the cast of this flashy new crime thriller, The Con Artists. Ji-hyuk (KIM Woo-bin) is an expert safe-cracker who lives the high life stealing antiques and jewelry with his team. Working with Ji-hyuk in a team are the ‘con artists’ which consists of the genius hacker Jong-bae (LEE Hyun-woo) and a social butterfly amongst criminals, GOO in (GO Chang-seok).
CHO (KIM Young-cheol), a powerful and cruel gang boss forces Ji-hyuk’s team to steal USD 50 million with him. Ji-hyuk plans to get revenge on CHO, and sets out to make a trap. As the two try to outsmart each other, CHO realizes Ji-hyuk’s scheme. When Ji-hyuk, who was thought dead reappears, hidden secret relations between the con artists also surface.
The Con Artists hope to piggyback on the proven success of heist films at the Korean box office. Previous hits have included Tazza: The High Rollers (2006), The Thieves (2012) and this year’s sequel Tazza: The Hidden Card.
The Con Artists are looking towards the genre of ‘young caper films’ with its lead stars. KIM Woo-bin who has background in popular teen romance drama, and LEE Hyun-woo who made a name for himself in Asia through Secretly Greatly, came together with the potential of bringing Hallyu boom. Director KIM Hong-sun had admitted that he though of KIM Woo-bin as soon as he received the scenario and mentioned, “I wanted an actor to be able to pull off a suit like the stars in James Bond films and though that KIM Woo-bin’s image fit perfectly.” In order to capture a stylish persona, the director didn’t hesitate to adjust the scenario to make it more fitting for KIM Woo-bin.
As for the action scenes of The Con Artists, much focus was paid on the young sensibility. The story takes place in the Incheon Main Customs, but the place is normally not open to the public. As they could not film at the Incheon Main Customs, the team went from Gwang-yang, Incheon, Seoul and other ports to complete the backdrop for this new caper film. Director KIM even went on his own to find background images of buildings that would be used for CG compilation, looking into every little detail of the visuals. The Con Artists predict a new trend in the youth caper film genre, through its realistic location, new refreshing story, young sleek actors and fast mind-play.    Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.

Kim Woo-bin leads Park Shin-hye: D-1

The film “Criminal Designer” outshined film “The Tailors” in advance ticket sales, one day before their Christmas Eve launch.

As of Tuesday at 8 a.m., “Criminal Designer,” starring Kim Woo-bin, accounted for 19.9 percent of advance ticket sales, dwarfing “The Tailors,” starring Park Shin-hye, with 9.8 percent. 

Both Kim and Park rose to hallyu stardom after starring in SBS’ hit drama “The Heirs” with actor Lee Min-ho. 

Actors Kim Woo-bin (left) and Go Chang-suk star in action blockbuster "Criminal Designer."

Action blockbuster “Criminal Designer” and period romantic melodrama “The Tailors” have seized the movie fans’ attention, signaling an intriguing rivalry between Kim and Park. In “The Heirs,” the three characters played by Kim, Park and Lee are entangled in a love triangle, with Kim failing to win Park’s heart. 

Actress Park Shin-hye and actor Yoo Yeon-seok appear on the posters of period rom-melo film "The Tailors."

In “Criminal Designer,” Kim plays Ji-hyuk, the leader of a group of tech-backed outlaws. His gang has only 40 minutes to steal 150 billion won ($140 million) from the vault of a state-run customs house in Incheon. 

Kim costars in the action film with actors Lee Hyun-woo, Go Chang-suk, Kim Young-chul and Cho Yoon-hee.

In “The Tailors,” Park plays the graceful queen who tries to find her voice amid the constant political discord between the royal family and the divided courtiers. By chance, the queen meets the genius hanbok designer Lee Gong-jin, played by Ko Soo, who leads her to the world of hanbok and true beauty. 

The film is directed by Lee Won-suk and stars Park, Ko, Yoo Yeon-seok, Han Suk-kyu and Ma Dong-suk. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

Woobin Magazine M Interview

T/N: I referred to J亲故乖巧又聪明o_O's weibo when translating so the translation shouldn't be too far off I think. (The last few questions were entirely based off Chinese translations because I should be packing my luggage now lol) I'd be going on a one week holiday probably without any internet so if anyone wants me to translate anything, inbox me and I'll do it when I'm back. There is another magazine, MaxMovie Magazine, which I MIGHT do after I come back, if I don't become too lazy. 

Q: Your first lead movie, Friend 2, was a box-office hit and there was much favourable comments about your acting.

I am most honoured. Even if it didn’t do as well in the box-office, it doesn’t change the fact that I feel honoured. When the movie opened, I was still filming “Heirs”. I felt sorry that I couldn’t go for almost any interviews and stage greetings. It was regrettable that I couldn’t repay the love received.

Q: Following, you took up “Criminal Designer” and “Twenty” one after another. It can be said that you are a lead actor who is “on a roll”.

It is true that I now have a wider range of choices than before. As such, there is a greater sense of need to fulfill the expectations people have. I will work hard to have a clearer sense of conviction when selecting projects.

Q: What type of conviction are you referring to?

Even now, I am still gradually building it, but I’ll pay more attention to the character I feel there is some similarity with me.

Q: In caper movies like “Criminal Designer”, the nature of the film generally stand out more than the character.

It is more of the scenario than the characters. It must be fun when I read it. I first received the scenario of this movie when I was filming “Friend 2”, and it was titled “Checkmate” at that time. Honestly, I am still unable to make a good judgement of projects. Afterwards, the dramatized version by director Kim Hong Seon was extremely interesting. The title also changed to the one now. That was around the time when “Heirs” ended.

Q: You are very quickly verifying your possibility as a lead actor.

Movies from the production company of Friend 2 (Trinity Entertainment) is a good chance for me. It was thanks to it that I have a good outlook.

Q: Jihyuk is a character who is good at breaking into vaults and counterfeiting money. If the movements are slightly awkward, the movie would be less exciting.

There are so many people breaking into vaults in the world, and everyone is trained under a different environment and have a different physique. I want to make a character that moves in a way that is unique to me. In the movie, there are also many tools to commit crimes, and this would increase the excitement of the movie.

Q: In all your films, there is an impression that you are never discouraged. How do you get this confidence?

It seems to be a little easier in front of the camera now, because it is fun on site. When I first started acting, I would tell myself “Please let it be okay, please”. Now, as opposed to anxiety, I have a greater desire for my acting. Every time I do monitoring, I would think that I am lacking, and I would want to minimize this.

Q: When you took up this movie, what was the greatest desire you had?

Even before me, the director has really a lot of desires. He is really persistent and we shot a lot and for a really long time (laughs)

Q: I heard you always prepare thoroughly before going on set.

When I first got in contact with acting, this was how I learnt. To give a reaction that fits the situation and co-actor, I would prepare at least ten different versions of saying my lines. Of course, there is no correct answer to acting, but I think there is at least a basic “dos and don’ts”.

Q: You should still have the natural flair for acting?

I don’t have anything that is “in-born”. Everything was slowly discovered after a long time. And I would need to work hard for it too. Up till now, I feel that it is thanks to my stronger appearance, and I would also need to thank the characters which bring attention to a new actor like me.

Q: But your appearance might restrict you. A charismatic character like Jihyuk would be very suitable but would it fit a character that is like a boy-next-door?

When that time comes, I’ll just show everyone how I usually am at home. I am untidy to a degree beyond all your imaginations. 

Q: You seem to not have much worries.

I am the kind of person who would fix a goal and gradually work hard towards this goal. And I am originally more optimistic. To me, fixing a goal on a specific date and using all my energy to reach that is something that would never happen. I believe that no matter what it is, as long as I work hard under the given conditions, it is fine. I hear the people around me say that I am always acting as a rebellious character, and if it is perhaps time for this kind of characters to come to an end. I would say “I plan not to take on rebellious characters, but I don’t want to draw the line too clearly. With time, I want to find a way of action that is suitable for the current situation.”

Q: Because it is premiering at the end of the year, the competitors are strong. 

I want to let go and feel more relaxed. But my mood is still very good. Because aren’t there a lot of movies which have finished filming but can’t be screened. In comparison to that, I feel that I am very lucky. To have good co-actors like Go Chang-seok sunbae and Hyunwoo, and that I have a new piece of work to show everyone after last year, I feel very fortunate.

Q: You are really positive.

That’s right. (laughs)

credit 07160914

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo’s Gift! Hand-written Christmas Card~

07_

Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo’s Gift! Hand-written Christmas Card~

Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo of film <The Technicians> revealed Christmas gift.

In the released video, Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk and Lee Hyun-woo greet people in Rudolf and Santa costumes.

Lee Hyun-woo sings <Santa Claus Is Coming To Town> while Ko Chang-suk in Bunny hair band and Rudolf’s red nose saying ‘Merry Christmas and happy new year with film <The Technicians>’ in the video.

Kim Woo-bin said, “People, whether or not you have boyfriends and girlfriends, have merry and warm Christmas. Please love and support film <The Technicians> as well.”

05_

Lee Hyun-woo, Kim Woo-bin and Ko Chang-suk’s hand-written Christmas card~

06_

“Hyung, what did you write?” Lee Hyun-woo is looking at Kim Woo-bin’s card.

Besides, the three actors also revealed their hand-written Christmas card. There were also pictures that they drew by themselves in the card.

Film <The Technicians> opens on December 24.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Lotte Entertainment, Translated by Park Kayla
get it k

"The Con Artists" Kim Woo-bin brave as he has nothing to lose

photo542333.jpg

Kim Woo-bin really raised the stocks on himself this year. His face is on magazines, TV, cosmetic and clothing stores have his face up in huge posters. The nation's women are all over his tall height, unique features and sexy voice.

As if to support his popularity, Kim Woo-bin starred in last year's "Friend 2" and "The Con Artists". He is the main character this time. We met the star in a café in Samcheong-dong on the 19th.

Very much like last year, he smiled and quietly said, 'Hello' but there was an air of calmness around him. He seemed much more manly and mature now.

Kim Woo-bin's "The Con Artists" is a caper movie about a group of technicians getting together to steal 150 billion won from the Incheon Customs in just 40 minutes. Produced by Kim Hong-seon, the cast includes Kim Woo-binKo Chang-seokLee Hyun-wooKim Yeong-cheolJo Yoon-heeIm Joo-hwanJo Dal-hwan and others.

photo542332.jpg

Kim Woo-bin plays Ji-hyeok, the master key who can open any safe. On top of that, his intelligence and planning makes him a multiplayer. Producer Kim Hong-seon said he wrote the script with Kim Woo-bin in mind. His trust for the actor was also proven at the press conference and Kim Woo-bin smiled shyly.

"I guess he'd been watching me in the dramas and TV shows. He told me he wanted to see the real Kim Woo-bin before we started filming. So I input a lot of myself into my character Ji-hyeok".

Kim Woo-bin is known to write a life story of the character he's going to be playing and writing 100 questions and answers for it. That's one of his special techniques as an actor. He claims he found himself doing this until now since he started off as a rookie.

photo542331.jpg

"I ask and answer 100 questions and write out the life story of every character I play. There are many questions. The first one is always, "What's your name?" I asked Ji-hyeok those questions too. I asked "Who would Ji-hyeok miss the most right now?" and such. I also looked at many pictures of Sin Goo, Ji-hyeok's master".

"The Con Artists" is a caper movie and is in the same line as "The Big Swindle" and "The Thieves". It's a popular genre but there's no avoiding the pressure.

"I didn't look for other movies as reference because I didn't want to copy them. I figured Ji-hyeok needed his own style. He's a safe breaker but I didn't learn how to do it and I just thought about it in my head. There was a chance to learn but I didn't want to copy that".

photo542330.jpg

Spoken like the true Kim Woo-bin who is always highly rated by staff and crew. He added more passion hard work into "The Con Artists". He holds a picture of Sin Goo in his jacket pocket and stays concentrated in his character. He also mentions there was the pressure of having to lead a whole movie.

"I can't be objective about the movie. I watched the movie twice already, but I still don't know. I want to watch it again after the stage appearance. Press conferences and VIP premiers is where your friends come and congratulate the release of your movie but it's different with the general public. I am curious what they think. I think to myself, 'I could do it better if I had another chance'.

Kim Woo-bin says he's ready to accept the criticism as well. He seems to be telling the truth.

"I had a time when I dreamed of being a model and didn't have a clue about acting. I was mesmerized by a lecture I took part in and then started dreaming of being an actor. I landed myself in the honorable position as the lead of a movie but I am still new. I need experience and that's what makes me brave. There's nothing for me to lose. I want to be an actor who isn't afraid to challenge himself".

photo542329.jpg

Source : The Fact News
Credit : Hancinema

Kim Woo-bin could not ignore his female fan's hand

photo542233.jpg

The live talk event of film, ' The Con Artists' took place at CGV Apgujeong, Seoul on December 22 after the preview screening.

Actor Kim Woo-bin is entering the theater holding his female fan's hand.

"The Con Artists" depicts an unprecedented dangerous business involving the top experts from each area who are proud of themselves with what they are good at.

They skim through skyscrapers to steal a phoenix sculpture worth 500 million won, throw bombs on the jewelers' street to steal 3 billion won diamond and sneak in all over the customhouse of Incheon International airport in order to steal the black money worth 500 billion won, as the film delivers so many spectacular scenes to its audience.

Source : Newsen  HANCINEMA

Guest adikkeluangman

[141216] From Jung Joo-Yeon Instagram
Jung Joo-Yeon, Jung So Min and Kang Ha Neul took picture together at The Technician VIP movie Premiere to show support for Kim Woo Bin new movie. All three of them are Kim Woo Bin co-stars in movie Twenty.

B4_ow0ICAAA_b07.jpg

Check Out Kim Woo Bin And Lee Hyun Woo's Cute Photos

sxp90xx4e6cf0e2fmtafvy5ktjus6vgo.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo disclosed their Polaroid pictures.

On December 24, Trinity Entertainment uploaded the Polaroid photos of Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo with Christmas tree. In the photos, Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Woo Bin smiled and left their autographs and a message saying “Would you watch ‘Criminal Designer’ on Christmas?” 

‘Criminal Designer’ is a story about various high-skilled technicians team up to steal 10.5 billion wons in the Incheon Customs within 40 minutes. The audience would enjoy its story, action scenes and Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo’s charms on the movie. 

Meanwhile, ‘Criminal Designer’ will premiere nationwide on December 24. (photo by Trinity Entertainment)

Archived