[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest ObirO

vote for shin hye in GOA guys the gap is getting bigger..we cant afford to dig a hole that in the end we cant recover anymore...been voting since last night..spare an hour of your time to vote for PSH..who knows they might end up invited in one event to recieve an award... =))

Individual Interview: LMH in Cosmo (Feb 21, 2014): Chapter 1
Cr. http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-reveals-his-ideal-woman-and-what-makes-him-happy-in-cosmo-part-2/

Cosmo: Are you someone who handles stress well? How do you persist during the most difficult times?

LMH: I don't do anything special to relieve stress. I'm the kind who can go to sleep and forget everything when I wake up. After a long sleep, I feel that my whole body is cleansed.

MinShinners: Awwww...... poor our LMH. The guy who couldnt sleep after the Heirs ended.  LMH once said that "LMH: After the drama ends, I have sleepless nights. There are few days that I did not sleep well. I am not sure why but my weight drops around 5kg. (Thinner than during filming). (Cr. http://minozforever.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/lee-min-ho-interview-pictures-and-highlights/).  Minshiners can tell you that  this is called 'LOVE SICK'. Thank you that you love our SH your drama so much!!!    :\"> :\"> :\">

Slept only 1 hr LMH...  Heirs Final Episode Time...  Healthy and Happy
PS. CJH, we know that you re close to LMH, pls tell us now...  Who is he looking at in this pic? :D:D
lmh1.jpg
vs. Couldn't sleep  LMH .... after the Heirs ended.... Lost weight
9b49b833jw1ebltr3p3djj20gl0m8wh9.jpg
Cr. as tagged

Cosmo: If it's possible, what would you still like to try in life?

LMH: It was too bad that I couldn't go to a ski resort last year. I really wanted to ski. If I have the time, maybe something like a musical, or something other than acting. I would like to try them all.

Minshinners:
Ummmm...we know that you wanna try guitar and  flower arrangement...  just like someone... so, by learning the same activities,  you can find same issues to talk to each other about the same things all day long....   :P:P  :P

1ftiUT.jpg

Cosmo: Can you accept any flaws in a man or a woman?

LMH: Basically, regardless of whether it's a man or a woman, I don't think it's good if there is no caring or tolerance.

Cosmo: What do you think a perfectly attractive woman is like? What kind of mysterious influence will she have on a man?

LMH: Cute, lovely. I like an open and cheerful girl. Even if I get tired and upset from work, she can make me happy just by being near me. I think this kind of girl is very attractive.

Minshinners: 
:-B OK...  we all can clearly see that there is one guy can be so much happy seeing his woman showing up close to him on screen... but wondering is that already enough ???  :-/ ... We really like your idea to lock her in your room so you can sleep well every night...  you wont experience a sleepless night anymore...  =)) =))  

WindingHollowGemsbuck.gif

Cosmo: Which is more your style, to fall in love after knowing each other for a while or love at first sight?

LMH: I think I will first see if that person is compatible with me. That's a minimum requirement before I can have love at first sight.

Minshiners:  OK.....  We know that girl who is a caring-person, cute and lovely, cheerful, open, love sport so she can go skiing with you, love to learn new activities, love to do charity, and can make you happy and laugh hard by being near you....

Someone who look really cute and make you feel that you hv energy being with her... make you forget that you re tired bcuz of working so hard when you  spend time with.... is here  
=)) =))

tlilLe.jpg

Wait for her to clap her hand... wanna tease her...  it s bcuz you adore her... LMH...   ;)) ;))
HDFtdT.jpg

She looks cute and make you laugh  when she kicks you....
5UnKQh.jpg

She looks cute for you when she is shy...
VS7tlJ.jpg

This must be LOVE!!!
Ps. Chingus... pls dont get bored reading the old interview over and over again...  
:D:D:D

Guest CarolA1430293873

" lOvE dOeS nOt cOnSiSt aT gAzInG aT eAcH oThEr BuT iN lOoKiNg tOgEtHEr In ThE sAmE dIrEcTiON "

11396162536_aa21094efe_o.jpg

:x :x :x

Guest SuZ1430293926

How do we vote for soompi ideal type? The link only bring us to 3 July's vote. Today is 5 July. Can we keep on voting? As I find that each time I vote, her votes get lesser. And for GOA, can we keep voting and they will not penalise the votes?

almost and closer to 10k gaps from the 1st at GOA? Where are you minshinners, starlight angels and minoz. wake up  wake up. not much time left. need to catch up fast. dont let the gap became even wider. spread this. psh needs our help and need much much more votes. She needs to win this. Vote as much as you can everyday and vote every 30 minutes. Dont let the 4th place catching up psh. Lets widen the gap. Fighting!  calling out psh fans and minshin fans. i am super worried looking at bb girl falling far far behind 

:-SS  :)] :-S

Guest ObirO

SuZ said: How do we vote for soompi ideal type? The link only bring us to 3 July's vote. Today is 5 July. Can we keep on voting? As I find that each time I vote, her votes get lesser. And for GOA, can we keep voting and they will not penalise the votes?

Guest meridian

Vote vote vote pleaseeee!! Everyone please help Shinhye!!! Now the competitor is catching up real fast!!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/03/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-quarter-finals/4/#.U7gXkO0azCT

Guest ObirO

1oopxc.jpgi think nobody have posted this one yet let me post it for others....please vote shin hye in http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ she needs your votes thanks...

Guest ZandraR

Hi I'm backk  :-h are you guys giving up on our MinShin couple??  :(( Bec. you are not posting any delulu, or hint about them. Huhuhu wae??  :((

Guest ZandraR

Hahhaha so nice chinguu 

yoyoo

said:

Individual Interview: LMH in Cosmo (Feb 21, 2014)

:

Chapter 1

Cr. http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-reveals-his-ideal-woman-and-what-makes-him-happy-in-cosmo-part-2/

Cosmo: Are you someone who handles stress well? How do you persist during the most difficult times?

LMH: I don't do anything special to relieve stress. I'm the kind who can go to sleep and forget everything when I wake up. After a long sleep, I feel that my whole body is cleansed.

MinShinners: Awwww...... poor our LMH. The guy who couldnt sleep after the Heirs ended.  LMH once said that "LMH: After the drama ends, I have sleepless nights. There are few days that I did not sleep well. I am not sure why but my weight drops around 5kg. (Thinner than during filming). (Cr. http://minozforever.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/lee-min-ho-interview-pictures-and-highlights/).  Minshiners can tell you that  this is called 'LOVE SICK'. Thank you that you love our SH your drama so much!!!    :\"> :\"> :\">

Slept only 1 hr LMH...  Heirs Final Episode Time...  Healthy and Happy
PS. CJH, we know that you re close to LMH, pls tell us now...  Who is he looking at in this pic? :D:D

vs. Couldn't sleep  LMH .... after the Heirs ended.... Lost weight

Cosmo: If it's possible, what would you still like to try in life?

LMH: It was too bad that I couldn't go to a ski resort last year. I really wanted to ski. If I have the time, maybe something like a musical, or something other than acting. I would like to try them all.

Minshinners:
Ummmm...we know that you wanna try guitar and  flower arrangement...  just like someone... so, by learning the same activities,  you can find same issues to talk to each other about the same things all day long....   :P:P  :P

Cosmo: Can you accept any flaws in a man or a woman?

LMH: Basically, regardless of whether it's a man or a woman, I don't think it's good if there is no caring or tolerance.

Cosmo: What do you think a perfectly attractive woman is like? What kind of mysterious influence will she have on a man?

LMH: Cute, lovely. I like an open and cheerful girl. Even if I get tired and upset from work, she can make me happy just by being near me. I think this kind of girl is very attractive.

Minshinners: 
:-B OK...  we all can clearly see that there is one guy can be so much happy seeing his woman showing up close to him on screen... but wondering is that already enough ???  :-/ ... We really like your idea to lock her in your room so you can sleep well every night...  you wont experience a sleepless night anymore...  =)) =))  

Cosmo: Which is more your style, to fall in love after knowing each other for a while or love at first sight?

LMH: I think I will first see if that person is compatible with me. That's a minimum requirement before I can have love at first sight.

Minshiners:

OK..... 

We know that girl

who is

a caring-person, cute and lovely, cheerful, open,

love sport so she can go skiing with you, love to learn new activities, love to do charity, and can make you happy and laugh hard by being near you....

Someone who look really cute and make you feel that you hv energy being with her... make you forget that you re tired bcuz of working so hard when you  spend time with.... is here  

=)) =))

Wait for her to clap her hand... wanna tease her...  it s bcuz you adore her... LMH...   ;)

)

;)

)

She looks cute and make you laugh  when she kicks you....

She looks cute for you when she is shy...

[size=5]

This must be LOVE!!!
Ps. Chingus... pls dont get bored reading the old interview over and over again...  
:D:D:D

Guest DamarisL

Vote http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/03/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-quarter-finals/4/#.U7g_POFp7bX