[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest ObirO

AT LAST PSH IS IN LEAD NOW THAT WAS SUCH A HIGH JUMP 7%...

NOW NEED TO VOTE IN GOA NEED 6K VOTE FOR PSH TO BE ON TOP GUESS 
CHINGUS ARE STILL ASLEEP RIGHT NOW..WHO EVER IS VOTING NOW LETS KEEP PSH AT BAY 
WITH TOP 1 SO THAT ONCE ALL START VOTING PSH WILL SKYROCKET TO THE TOP..

Guest itybittykitty

when I pressed view results it said " we have detected suspicious activity on this poll...please try again later" .... :-/

everyone who can still vote...keep voting!

tumblr_n7uxl2HToy1tpq5emo1_400.gif

Guest sheenangeles59

shewoonmoon said: The tailor crew took selca with Shin Hye at The Tailor wrap up party 

how I wish I could be that crew so that I could grill her about LMH. LOL :D

Guest ver2006

I think she was texting on her phone ....To whom....I think you all should know the answer. Even she was in family trip(her brother sitting next to her), she was still busy texting...

Guest minshin2046

I think she is taking picture with her phone for her dish ... but the 1 n 2nd picture like she is texting her phone ... maybe telling her hubby about what food she is having .. :x

Guest minshin5857

Hello everyone.. :x Iam a new member here !! I have been a silent reader for a long time...I love all the posts in this ship about our minshin  :x Since I dont know how to make Gifs I enjoy seeing all the Gifs and read all the insightful posts about our couple.I would also like to thank all the fan fic writers for their amazing stories.... =D>

minshinners, the 4th place is catching up psh. please please vote for psh at GOA. her votes only increase 2-4 only. keep voting for her and also at soompi ideal type.