[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

As requested by @Dac417  eonnie.... Let's look at our BB dance moves for the heirs 2nd Anniversary guys =D

GET READDYYYYYYY

LMH9.gif

Let's moveee ....

dqnpwszszkqfi3uzzswp_zps1152308e.gif

Aahhh YES..!!!

dance2_zps567f28d1.gif

Oh yeaaaa... Dance with me minshinners!

Let's get down on the floor!

'woooohoooo'

large.gif

Ending it with a sexayyyy wave

gdvr8bxjddsmw0aby74b.gif Sexy 

CTTO

Edited by sin2sa
  • Like 10

@myhappyending i am so happy to saw u here dear , one we said once a minshinner always a one :D glad u dropped to celebrate with us :wub::wub:

@sin2sa still laughing :lol::lol: that is great @dac417 welcome babygirl just come in the floor and begin dancing 

• Like 10

Big news for Heirs fans! Your prayers may have been answered. The original production company of the 2013 hit drama, Hwa & Dam Pictures, has signed a deal with a Chinese studio to jointly produce a Korean movie version of Heirs.

While further details are not yet available, there is a chance that the original cast could be returning. The fact that the original Korean production company will also be producing the movie is a great sign and leaves open the possibility for a cast reunion on the big screen. Wouldn't it be great to see Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeKim Woo Bin, and all the rest reunite once again? We’ll have to keep our fingers crossed and stay tuned for further updates!

The production is reportedly already underway and they are aiming for a release date by the end of 2016.

Are you excited about this news? What kind of story would you like to see told in the movie version of Heirs? Share your thoughts below!

credit to drama fever

http://www.dramafever.com/news/heirs-movie-version-expected-to-air-in-late-2016/

• Like 9

@myhepyending Its so nice to see you here, chingu.:wub: I am so happy you stop by.. Please come more often at least to say hi! :)

:) Happy 2nd Anniversary! :)

Omo, how can we forget the cake and the drinks in our party...

BbabmU2CcAE76BM.jpg:large

Heirs_cake_topper.png

I am just going to pretend I was invited to this and I am drinking with them. :P

wpid-11360690655_e0ce888597_o.jpeg

Cheers MinShinners! Happy 2nd Heirs Anniversary! Bottoms UP! :D

4a70bcc11d947f734ecf855761c2b915.jpg

It ain't a party without some Naughty FUN!

Yes, Yes KISS KISS!

cheering_minions.gif

Awww I guess we will just settle with a hug! I want a hug too! :D

bbbzelpcuaewq_s.jpeg

Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, And when you get that choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance... I hope you dance. - Lee Ann Womack

Whether awkwardly, seductively, 1-step, 2-step, side2side just dance :)

9dab3f9c45d7c3be4c147f513685a8f0.jpg

"Life is too short to be anything but happy, Love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything with no regrets, Forget the past with exception of what you have learned and remember everything happens for a reason."

arts-entertainment_01_temp-1373362432-51

Be Happy and always love MinShin! :wub:

Credit To Owners

• Like 11

I guess no matter what....! Once a MinShinner---always a MinShinner!!!

i don't think i will ever love an OTP this much again....! I do like other actors and actresses, but to love someone together with the other one, in my heart, that would only be MINSHIN. 

i love as well this MinShin Family... Soooo mature and sooo educated...! We love MIN... We love SHIN... And we respect both of them in our own special way...! 

We miss them together...! I do... A lot...! 

Happy Anniversary..!

I am not sure if someone posted this already...

but i want to try kicking someone on the pool to celebrate today...! 

Hahaha...! 

Happy anniversary once again...! 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-ways-to-celebrate-the-2nd-anniversary-of-heirs/

• Like 10

Guest daffodil82

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-ways-to-celebrate-the-2nd-anniversary-of-heirs/

10 Ways to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of Heirs

by Rara Pop on Fri, Oct 09, 2015

8cda5df8-3568-4aa1-a9a9-c94812f4905c.jpg

Heirs aired its first episode 2 years ago today on October 9, 2013. Can you believe time has flown so fast?! It feels like it was just yesterday that we were tuning in each week to see Lee Min HoPark Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin attend Jeguk High School.

To celebrate, here are 10 relatively simple things you can do to help remember this huge K-drama hit!

1. Wear an ugly sweater

60652a03-b291-4f54-a036-902c8e5afa7a.pngKim Tan certainly had an interesting wardrobe! Put on your ugliest sweater today to honor his memory and the parade of his unique sweaters! I think the pink fuzzy one will always be my favorite.
2. Hang up a dreamcatcher96780a7c-6ef9-4c6b-804a-c8f4e4cf0f57.pngWho can forget this little trinket? You too can celebrate the show by having your own dreamcatcher in your room. I don't know about you, but whenever I see a dreamcatcher, I can't help but think of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang! 

3. Eat Korean food9a21466d-7eb4-4fc3-9937-ef5498c6e8f5.pngDoesn't that look delicious? Too bad Eun Sang's mom can't cook for us like she did for Choi Young Do!

4. Wear a striped scarf2f0107a2-c070-499a-b12d-a1ee3e5abb26.jpgAs the weather gets cooler, be sure to bundle up! Young Do's iconic scarf will certainly keep you nice and warm. Remember, the longer the better!849cc1de-c0c0-4c78-9ddf-36a1078359aa.jpg 

5. Listen to the Heirs OST 

Re-listening to the Heirs OST gives me all the feels! Here's a playlist that features some of the best OST tracks from the drama. I expect you all to be singing LOVE IS THE MOMENTTTTT for the rest of the day!

6. Practice judo6665a8d0-9074-45dc-8308-4d06a536984d.jpg464465f6-afec-4026-b334-f44aa7c77a23.jpg

7. Go surfing

c1b28881-7845-4790-959f-ffd2516ffea0.jpg5c2d39d0-b433-4185-bfd2-f399815cd7a2.gif

Lee Min Ho makes it look easy, doesn't he?

8. Push someone into a pool5775798e-5791-4079-8caf-2be615cee28f.pngNo beach nearby? Why don't you try a pool instead? Find a close friend and recreate the scene when Kim Tan "accidentally" pushes Young Do into the pool!

9. Go to a coffee shop — bonus points if you drink a mango smoothie!

dde4add8-a8d7-4abb-9eca-c185bc244b26.png6b499c08-57d9-4fdb-b946-13205f5e09d0.jpg

10. Re-watch your favorite episode of Heirs (Or go all in and start re-watching the whole series!)

4c49e54f-5442-4104-8d6e-2b794a9d2167.pngNow's the perfect time to go back and re-watch your favorite parts of Heirs! Two years is plenty of time for you to forget some of the great parts of the show. Depending on how many times you have re-watched Heirs since it first aired, it may even be almost like watching it for the first time!

credit to DF News

929553sb71a7e9sy.gif

Edited by daffodil82

looooooooooooooooool.. Heirs the movie is coming even tho it was long time ago I'm kinda getting warmed up to this idea coming up and excited for the news.. trust me people are excited for this.. Hope the movie serves as part 2 and moves towards Tan and eun sang married life which could be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.. things the shippers have been dreaming about.. 

If really Tan and Eun sang comes back its a promised fireworks and guaranteed

tumblr_mvmuht7Oma1ryot9oo1_500.gif

Edited by Geolyvseven
  • Like 13

The moment I heard we were possibly having the Heirs movie...

giphy.gif

cheering_minions.gif

than it sink in it's only a dramafever article and no other news and none of the original cast has confirm

:(

but then didn't dramafever fund/invest in the Heirs? So, yes yes make it happen!

Big_Yes_GIF.gif

:wub:It would be nice to see all this beautiful faces gather together once again. :wub:

heirs-poster.jpg?w=700&h=567

(Will we still have our arch enemy Choi Young Do, Rachel? Lee Bo Na and Chan Young?)

Please make it happen...

I just want to see our MinShin act. :)

Credit To Owners

• Like 13