[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Park Shin Hye Falls in Love With the Puppies of “Three Meals a Day”

Park Shin Hye Falls in Love With the Puppies of “Three Meals a Day”

Park Shin Hye was the special guest on the August 28 episode of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day.” The actress was the first guest and final guest of this season to visit Ok Soon Bong village.  Although it was Park Shin Hye’s second time on the show, it was her first time meeting Minky’s puppies, Eddy and Sappy.

Park Shin Hye 3

Park Shin Hye could not contain her happiness as she hugged both Eddie and Sapphie while exclaiming, “These puppies are so cute!” The actress is also receiving a lot of attention for her love for the two puppies, for she did not hesitate to touch the puppies as she talked to them.

Park Shin Hye 4

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/28/park-shin-hye-falls-in-love-with-the-puppies-of-three-meals-a-day/

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002450858

Image result for thank you images

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye Named as the New “Nation’s Little Sister”

Actress Park Shin Hye was chosen as the nation’s little sister.

On MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” which was broadcasted on March 9, the “nation’s” celebrity father, mother, older brother, older sister, and little sister was chosen though the show’s segment titled “Sunday Section.”

On the show Park Shin Hye was unanimously chosen as the “nation’s little sister.”

The actress was chosen on the basis of having a pretty face with good acting skills as well as a kind personality. She was also picked for having many other talents besides acting including singing and dancing.

Another reason for Park Shin Hye being chosen was that she is a “natural beauty” whose beauty hasn’t changed since her debut.

Cr. To soompi

• Like 3

Guest daffodil82

Park Shin Hye 2015 Dream of Angel in Shenzen

BG sooo lovely and alluring in her white off shoulder lace dress:wub::)

e9SSc26.jpgiLlgeVO.jpglcKWIbY.jpgj93sf3H.jpgiiCGk7O1.jpgA3DDFp6.jpg

credit to _assinzz weibo

2643521tcger6bu8w.gif

Guest twingals

Watched 3MAD ,no sub yet and from the interactions, Shinhye really is the mother type , the way she placed that small head pillow for Cap....the way she makes the wrap for the men ,feeding them the newly cooked buns etc. I don't doubt the articles stating that a lot of mothers of her friends think she is a great wife potential, and thus a favorite. You also can tell with the way she interact with the pets, the only guest who cuddles...touch and pays attention to them....that she is a sweet and nice to both human and animals. I also noticed how she offers the staff food that they've cooked! From the testament of those people who encounter her in her real life says a lot about her character. Do anyone of you know anyone else who have the same aura....attitude as her? In the k ent. Industry.....I truly am glad I got to know of her, she is a down to earth person and I will look forward to her future as she grows in her acting and in her real life. :P Whoever she falls in love with and marry is for sure one lucky guy! :) She is a beautiful girl who shines inside.