[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Park Shin Hye Receives a Very Warm Welcome Back from “Three Meals a Day” in Preview Video

Park Shin Hye Receives a Very Warm Welcome Back from “Three Meals a Day” in Preview Video

Actor Park Shin Hye is back at Oksoongbong.

During the next episode preview of  “Three Meals a Day” aired on August 17, Park Shin Hye reappears as guest and receives a great welcoming from the original crew.

park shin hye 2

2PM‘s Taecyeon, especially, is delighted at an old-time friend’s visit and isn’t afraid to show his excitement.

park shin hye 3

The female actress already appeared as the first guest of “Three Meals a Day” last May and received praise from the staff for adjusting to the country life so well.

Back then, she shared a sad goodbye with the cast, even though they offered her a fixed spot on the show.

What kind of food do you hope Park Shin Hye makes?

Source (1http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/22/park-shin-hye-receives-a-very-warm-welcome-back-from-three-meals-a-day-in-preview-video/

ParkShinHye upcoming guesting in 3 Meals a day

CNAAJiVUYAAH1zt.jpg

CNAAJiKUAAA1aLM.jpg ctto

graphics-thank-you-894883.gif

• Like 8

AUG 21, 2015 | 12:30 PM EDT

Park Shin Hye Addresses Mean Instagram Users Who Claim She Has Had Plastic Surgery

BY ADRIENNE STANLEY

Park Shin Hye
(Photo : Millet)

Korean celebrities often turn towards social media to address issues that have been plaguing them in real-life. However, actress Park Shin Hye used her Instagram account (@ssinz7) to dismiss harsh claims by users that she has had plastic surgery.

While previous reports speculated that the actress was upset over cyber bullies, My Dailyexplored the issue from the angle that the star has been plagued by detractors who have alleged that she has had numerous plastic surgery procedures.

On August 21, she posted a message which called for an end to hateful comments on her social media. Her message accompanied a photo where she is turned away from the camera and peering into a plunging shoreline.

"I'm living my life the way my mother gave birth to me," said Park, through her Instagram post. "Why with your pretty lips and hands are you saying those things, writing those things? Sigh, such a pity."

Netizens delivered their overwhelming support, through positive comments posted to the My Daily article. According to the forum, Netizen Buzz, one of the highest voted comments reflected on the natural beauty of the actress. "There are people who actually claim Park Shin Hye had plastic surgery?," asked the commenter. "You can just look at her past photos and see for yourself. It's obvious she's a natural [beauty]."

Having appeared in the public eye from a young age in works like the 2003 drama, "Stairway to Heaven," Park has come under scrutiny for her early struggles with weight and awkward teen years. However, she has evolved into a leading Korean endorsement model and exemplifies fashionable young women. She is a spokesmodel for brands like Mind Bridge, Millet and Lotte Duty-Free.

The 25-year-old Hallyu star has repeated refuted these claims and individuals who have previously worked with her, including "The Royal Tailor" director Lee Won Suk, have been outspoken in their support of her natural beauty.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/94215/20150821/park-shin-hye-addresses-mean-instagram-users-who-claim-she-has-had-plastic-surgery.htm

3.png

psh.jpg

Article: Park Shin Hye has a word with hateful commenters, "I'm living with the same looks my parents gave birth to me with"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,088, -40] There are actually people who claim Park Shin Hye got plastic surgery? You can just look at her past photos and see for yourself; it's obvious to anyone that she's natural

2. [+858, -50] What is there even to hate on her about

3. [+808, -39] Not only does she have a pretty face but the way she talks tooㅠ Karma will get those haters!

4. [+51, -4] She's already proven that she's natural, so many videos of her as a child actress since she debuted in elementary school..

5. [+43, -2] Before she was on 'Stairway to Heaven', she was in an Lee Seung Hwan music video and she looks exactly the same. Huge eyes and everything. Even Lee Seung Hwan made an FB post about how proud he was for growing up so beautifully and naturally.

Source: Naver

1. [+14,142, -363] People shouldn't be so overcome with jealousy over the looks of others that they waste their time writing hateful comments. Improve your own life in that time instead... you'll develop an aura for yourself. There are plenty of people who are ugly but still have this cool aura to them that just makes them likable.

2. [+13,502, -508] She has such a pretty way with words

3. [+9,399, -499] She's so pretty

4. [+1,029, -138] She hasn't even gotten something as average as her teeth fixed, she's completely natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+927, -115] Everyone already knows she's natural

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/08/park-shin-hye-denies-hateful-commenters.html#

Park Shin Hye responds to rumors of plastic surgery

Posted on August 22, 2015

145-e1425446531131.jpg

On August 21st, actress Park Shin Hye responded to negative comments and rumors claiming she underwent extensive plastic surgery.

On August 21st, Park Shin Hye uploaded a picture with captions “I’m working hard with only what my mother gave me…I don’t know why with such beautiful lips and precious hands you would say and write such things…I feel sad..”

Netizens who came across this news defended the actress with vigor

[+ 1410, – 51] There are actually people who criticize Park Shin Hye’s appearance saying she had plastic surgery?? Isn’t it obvious she’s natural when you look at past pictures?

[+ 1128, – 63] Is there anything to criticize about this woman

[+ 1080, – 50] Park Shin Hye’s not only beautiful she talks with grace too ㅠ those who are criticizing her are going to get a taste of karma.

Source: MyDaily

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/park-shin-hye-responds-to-rumors-of-plastic-surgery/

graphics-thank-you-088462.gif

• Like 8

:wub::wub::wub:  

CONGRATULATION:wub::wub::wub:

ON THE WAY TO 3000

Moving with the wind, but with direction.

The house of love.

MIn+Shin Always together  as well as individual

Used to be a lurker, since threat 1, but decide to joint the ship when i saw the ship needs a helping hands, and because I am a believer that their future will be even brighter .Just hang in there .

LOVE RESPECT RESPONSABILITY

WE AWARE THEY ARE JUST ACQUAINTANCEs , with undeniable chemistry when pair, creating masterpieces from Cfs to drama, hope to see them one day on a move. Very young, but extremely professionals and eager to excel.  Fans worldwide, i mean Americas , Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, sorry if i forgot same just add yourselves,  are anxiously awaiting. Please take the courage and MAKE THAT CALL.

GUYS, do you think that a should post this last part on their agencies page?

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 5