[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest menik

This is wrong..wrong..WRONG !!!...
I either Love You or Hate you LMH..
Its either PSH or NOBODY for you LMH..
There's no middle ground fo me..
Bye LMH...

my poor shipping heart...how much heartache you still need to endure? 
i loved everything about Heirs. LMH and PSH made me fall in love again. until i discover this lovely Minshin thread. i miss the happy Minshinner family i got here. Unitedly Rooting for Minshin 300% no matter how different each maybe.  
In 2 years time, a solid friendship and family was established in this little soompi corner and beyond. Talented writers were exposed. Epic fan fics were subscribed. Pervy Friday was invented. Vocabulary was stretched. Green mind abounds. Jokes became stress reliever. Patience was tested. Hope, delusion and love were poured out in this warm and cozy Minshin family. I know all these because i spent plenty of time quietly reading all those sharing.
I'll miss all of that. No one can take away all the treasure we found in Minshin thread. I enjoyed so much staying here. 
To our BB...well wishes to your love relationship. To our BG...my love for you is enough. To my fellow 300% Minshinners...JIKJIN!
I still love Heirs. I love Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang :x
Good morning!

Guest mz_jhoi

i've been lurking here for a while ....have been a silent reader here....buh for this i just have to comment cuz its just soo painful..buh my main ? is where did it all go wrong minho should shine his eye abeg its obvious that he would never in his life find a girl like park shin hye again...after all the matching clothes shoes..buh i still believe they are still fated to be together.....if suzy and lee min ho last a year  wait what am i saying 3 months ahhh!!! they tried....BG dont worry better cuter guys would come your way...i pray by then minho would have realized his mistake am come back begging :((

Guest LadyNess

animated%20gif%20hello%20images%20glitteLovely Fellow MinShinnersopen-sessions.png
credit to the lovely owner

If you want to join our group therapy season your welcome to do so our resident therapies are Kit_Kat and Branny (*run and hide I think they going to kill me on this hahhaha :D )You can contact them in there blog https://smidgenofreality.wordpress.com and https://theprovinground.wordpress.com/
But Please Follow The Rules..1. Be respectful2. what happened in that chat room stay in there3. nothing will discussed outside the four wall of our private chatroom4. we discussed everything over there high and low...up and down... anything you want to say is welcome over there...

Group%2BHug.gif
credit to lovely owner

Guest mz_jhoi

This thread shouldn't sink just yet...lets just wait for another year and just watch what would happen...am somehow hoping suzy is just a rebound...minshinners calm down...we are strong....isn't it lee min ho....just relax and watch suzy's eye would drop :))....everyone is vexing and heartbroken...buh something would happen

Guest mz_jhoi

This thread feels lifeless....everyone comeback minshinners remember we're shipping them for marriage...somehow,anyhow if they they are meant to be, they will find their way back to each other ...come suzy come bae or any one na all yawa....cheer up minshinners na!!!!

Guest purpleismycolor

Guys, I know you're hurting but please keep your comments civil. We don't want to start any fanwars don't we? There's a place for everything. If you want to vent out your frustrations and anger, message us and we'll listen to you.. just don't do it in our peaceful thread :)
virtual%20hug_zpseifuka8p.gif

Guest maudy04

Morning guys, Lets move on we don't want this schip sink don't we.....??????Lmh at Incheon AirPort heading to Tiajin China 26.03.15Instagram media by leeminhopilipinas - [03.26.2015] Lee Minho (이민호) at ICN Airport today! #WeLoveLeeMinho #MinozAndMinho4ever ©®: to photo owner #LeeMinHo #이민호 #李敏镐 #イミンホInstagram media by minoz_global - 2015.03.26 #LeeMinHo #이민호 at ICN Airport heading to Tianjin China © logo :)>- cr tto.