[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest ObirO

Guys PSh slide down to 3rd place again and gap from the top is getting wider and wider don't stop votin guys only 13 days left...and as for LMH discussing about marriage I just can't help myself and think that he is going to propose next year since he is going to the army for two years and that is quite long to be away from someone he loves..he can't afford to lose her.just my delulu mode...just bare with me...hehehe =))

Guest CarolA1430293873

Thanks @minshin2046‌ and @mosquito‌

I like this part :

LMH: I heard that Hong Kong is currently broadcasting “The Heirs”, I hope that everyone is happy watching it and receives the message from the drama; I hope that everyone will think about love again and give it another consideration.

" think about love again and give it another consideration so therefore conclude he rediscover love again because love is in the Heirs :x :x

Thank you Omma @Mosquito for the translation ( Can I call you Omma?  ;;) )
I love the way he talked about love, a continous love that makes him have better focus when working and greater motivation in life. No wonder why despite his crazy tight schedule, he still looks so happy. And a marriage like the ocean. We all know that Shinhye is a great keeper, definitely a great life partner. " Men build the house and women make it home " :x
They're meant to be. 
jbqX0HnVgbXW8K.jpg

MinShin fighting!!!

Guest lameoser

Aigoo, Min Ho oppa you sure love like a book. It gets more comprehensive in every update. Thank you dear @Mosquito‌ for indulging our shippers heart. >:D<

Hi there @subas babe :-h Welcome! It's nice you finally delurked. Don't hesitate to post your Pov and join the fun. Though I have a small favor to ask, can you please remove all the gif's you qouted above your post babe? It's against the rules. Just edit and delete the imaged/gif's. Thank you ;;)

Keep sailing Minshinners! :D

Guest CarolA1430293873

Based on my observation ;)

While you may be familiar with the old sayings"opposite attract" in reality what the heart wants is someone who resembles its owner and that resemblance the longer to lovebirds stay together , the couple had growth to look more like each other and have increased in their physical semilarity , Couples inlove often share the same interest , finish the sentences , and laugh at the same jokes

tumblr_n1hgytWlEn1siqvhio4_250.gif

dde2ad10ab8711e3bb1012ce3f9f688e_8.jpg

The couple's were also more look alike identical twins , if they like each other SINCERELY

even their hearts may beat to the same rhythm , after setting close to each other , even they are apart they start micmic/or have same FACIAL EXPRESSION

because their BREATING and HEART rates would much up

10514828_752367738119166_168967867_n.jpg

:x :x :x Happy Sailing MinShinners fighting !

This song was suite to them

@mosquito ... Thank you thank you for your great great job for your translate in minho interview.. Well done ... wow he always talk about love love love and now marriage also

And chingu whose again the girl who always tease by minho? Yup right that is park shin hye

Lately i rewatch the bts and NG oF THE HEIRS, and do you know i realy like the bts of shin hye and minho in shin hye old house when they watch to the screen, and i found uri minshin arm to arm, i think that is the part of scene, but when i saw again, in the first scene there is not the arm to arm scene, and they take off their hand when the director said 1, 2, 3, action

Omo omo is that true guy, or something wrong with my eye LOL

Guest subas

Thanks @minshin2046‌ and @mosquito‌

I like this part :

LMH: I heard that Hong Kong is currently broadcasting “The Heirs”, I hope that everyone is happy watching it and receives the message from the drama; I hope that everyone will think about love again and give it another consideration.

" think about love again and give it another consideration so therefore conclude he rediscover love again because love is in the Heirs :x :x

minhossi stop defining about love...

just say who is your love

:!!

Shout to the world ..shin hye ah puhissuposo....sarangheyo :x

Thank you so much @mosquito‌ for the translation of LMH latest interview. All of us, MinShinners, are grateful that we have a lot to spazz about from that interview - LMH talking about love and marriage. Wow! He is getting deeper and braver in giving us "hints". Same thing, with our uri baby PSH - she is so pretty, glowing in the Millet Event but what about the latest SNS - oppa with the "heart" - aigoo....these two can't hide their love any more :x :x :x just hold on tight my fellow MinShinners and pray for our uri couple always  :)  Love is the moment! MinShin Fighting! Jikjin!

Can somebody please give me the link to jaseypark's FF? I mistakenly deleted it from my shortcuts. Thank you.

Thank you @Mosquito for you translation!

" 7:08
SW: Do you feel that you are a romantic person? There were many romantic scenes in your dramas, how are you like in real life?

7:18

LMH: I don’t think so. Hahahaha… I like to joke, I am also mischievous with girl. (SW: 진짜? (Really?) / LMH: (Yes))

7:29

SW: Didn’t expect that Min Ho being so gentle & polite, he actually likes to tease his other half......."

Minshinners:  We all know that!!!  :)) :)) :))   and then he always got hit!  :)) :)) :))  

PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR PARK SHIN HYE at GoA

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

Only 12 days Left, Lets Power Vote!!Vote as many as you can daily!!! 20140621115640236.PNG
Park Shin Hye 326,887 votes
(Currently She's at 2nd Place)

DEFINITIONS OF GODDESS
1. Fascinating & beautiful face2. Enviable & perfect body figure3. Warm & loving soul4. Entrancing & outstanding talent5. Innate Goddess temperament
CRITERIA OF GODDESS SELECTION1. A goddess must meet our “5 Definitions of Goddess”2. A goddess must possess immense popularity3. A goddess must possess sufficiently strong regional influence & impact4. A goddess must be full of love & positive dynamic5. A goddess must be Asian or Asian nationality star
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE VOTINGOnline voting will start from May 1, 2014.  The 100 nominees have been selected via our panel of experts, search engines and Weibo.
4th Round: June 22 – July 20, 2014 ► Top 10 Goddesses of Asia
BENEFITS OF GODDESS:1. Top 10 Asian Goddesses listing will be distributed & publicized with various media partners.2. Top 10 Asian Goddesses will be published in limited edition posters.3. Top 10 Asian Goddesses will be promoted on the cover of "当代娱乐" magazine in August 2014 like this...
Originally posted by @LadadaistaChinese translation credit: @Mosquito

Hello! 
Lee Minho & Park Shinhye?? They do look good together. I really really hope it's true because my sister has gone nuts over Minho & it's affecting her studies. She thinks someday miracle will happen & she will be together with him... 0__0
I actually like Minho hyung & a big fan because of City Hunter.