[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest GraceG1430294167

If you are wearing a ring on the right ring finger you are taken but if it is on the left ring finger you are married.Correct me if I am wrong please.

elle8888 said: something just flash on my mind...regarding MH saying that he and SH still get in touch with each other, i am thinking he said this so it won't be a surprise to everyone if he would invite her for the premier of GB and he attending the premier of RT.......subtle way of saying we are together don't be surprise if we attend each others movie premier.  keeping all my fingers and toes cross that this will happen. :D 

Guest maudy04

On his right finger Maybe his already engaged with bb girl.........waw :-O :-O this would be good / great news for us Minshinners ......This is what we are waiting for.......\:D/ \:D/

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

ParkShinHye at "Pretty C-Girls" contest in Beijing 2014

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

The reporters then asked Lee Min Ho if he is willing to act opposite Park Shin Hye in his next project again, who he was rumored to be dating after co-starring in The Heirs. He said, “I haven’t been able to meet her since the drama ended, but I’ve been texting her from time to time. I hope there ”.comes a chance for me to work with her again

About Branwen's minnie and mickey post, actually i saw that pic, i was not here yet so i didn't know about the minnie and d polkadot skirt but that pic or video clip was one of d reasons why i ship them. Why? when i saw the dancer/girl she was really mimicking PSH/CES , first was her appearance, i noticed she copied PSH hairstyle in SBS awards and maybe d style of d dress also, well d top was white.hehe and her gestures also. What i remember was when MinHo held the girl's hand, she acted like PSH action being so shy during SBS awards night when they held hands as R and J. and the concept of d prod. there's a bench i think where they seated, and i remember the bench in Jeguk School where TanSang usually seated. and of course the back hug at d last. When i saw it, my reaction was "that's so Park Shin Hye"

@MMEDH, in ur pic posted i didn't notice d ring but i noticed the girl model beside him, in shadow and with question mark. I hope that's baby girl. Haha. Bb boy's wish of them being together in a project will soon be granted?

Edit @MMEDH, haha, ok got it..i thought in d pic u posted there was also d ring. got confused there thought ur talking bout d ring as a caption to d pic.lol.got to go to sleep.*yawning

chelsea814 said: About Branwen's minnie and mickey post, actually i saw that pic, i was not here yet so i didn't know about the minnie and d polkadot skirt but that pic or video clip was one of d reasons why i ship them. Why? when i saw the dancer/girl she was really mimicking PSH/CES , first was her appearance, i noticed she copied PSH hairstyle in SBS awards and maybe d style of d dress also, well d top was white.hehe and her gestures also. What i remember was when MinHo held the girl's hand, she acted like PSH action being so shy during SBS awards night when they held hands as R and J. and the concept of d prod. there's a bench i think where they seated, and i remember the bench in Jeguk School where TanSang usually seated. and of course the back hug at d last. When i saw it, my reaction was "that's so Park Shin Hye" @MMEDH, in ur pic posted i didn't notice d ring but i noticed the girl model beside him, in shadow and with question mark. I hope that's baby girl. Haha. Bb boy's wish of them being together in a project will soon be granted? Edit @MMEDH, haha, ok got it..i thought in d pic u posted there was also d ring. got confused there thought ur talking bout d ring as a caption to d pic.lol.got to go to sleep.*yawning

Re-watch our dear Immelodyx's Minshin MVs and got inspired with two love birds's story
Few years back, Bboy always had a dear wish on his mind...
wish.gif
He made this wish while looking at the full moon on Chuseok holday, and kept praying silently for the day it comes true...
wish2.gif
This year, Bboy doesn't need to do that any more cause his wish was already granted with this lovely angel ~
viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&no=29bcc427b08277a16fb3dab004c86b6fbdfe40db5f17ba5cf98558f3ba523ca91039847e6acf63f8262941be7acce5c1134cb0c0e22bb6bf0f7471bb51
Congratulation Bboy, take her to your home to meet your parents pali as she definitely will be their ideal daughter in law ;)) :)>- :x
Cre: Immelodyx & PSH DC Inside

something just flash on my mind...regarding MH saying that he and SH still get in touch with each other, i am thinking he said this so it won't be a surprise to everyone if he would invite her for the premier of GB and he attending the premier of RT.......subtle way of saying we are together don't be surprise if we attend each others movie premier.  keeping all my fingers and toes cross that this will happen. :D 

Aawww i'll be happy dying! :x and i can imagine that our ship will be burst bcoz of an overload happiness posts. Please make it happen oppa-ah

Guest cherylee

MadethV said: Let me comment about this pic of @LaDadaista posted coz I really see  LOVE the way they held each other hands :x Baby boy is really proud of her the way he held her hand..Shinhye's hand really fit in Minho's hand, like it is made just for Minho hihihi..
In Minho's mind: Just hold my hand Shinhye-ya, I know we will make it, I swear :x (just assuming)