[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest rackyvirgo

@TessM Condolence and welcome to Minshin Thread... you keep on lurking and spazzing to keep you busy and happy because this thread will remove your stressful day like crazy.

Love Minshin.

GraceG & rackyvirgo
Thank u sincerely for your words of comfort & warm welcome. I also found out today that my doctor also lurks in this ship. How fantastic is that! We're planning to visit Seoul for the fun of eating at PSH resto. I had to pressure my niece to help me to register so I can be friends with fellow minshiners. Very happy to join here.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Oh my god lee min ho and park shin hye beast coupl

I wish they marige

I will went to their wedding if that happend lol

I wish open my ipad and found park shin hye and oppa lee min ho really dating

Guest GraceG1430294167

I am watching PSH opening performance at melon music award in 2011. She danced gracefully. I just do not know why I admired her this much, she has sincere connections to anyone through her work either in acting singing Dancing even in her photo shoot and commercials. She is so vulnerable that It will break my heart it she got hurt.

Anneyon chingus

Let's get into deilusion mode

What are the scenes that I have expected while the heirs was airing :\">

Back hugs are the best in heirs

But I expected a piggy back :x

A bed scene ...

unfortunately the scene went to tan's hyung :-w

A lift up scene

Rain romance 8->

A rain kiss

A super romantic kiss (tanny should not start up but both tansang)

Tight hugs

I expected more sensual slow and intimate donut kiss ...after seeing spoiler pics..hmmmmmm**dreaming**

Eventhough the original was good its about minshin afterall

More and more..**now am awestruck**

Pls sbs give a sequel with a same cast with a 10 yr leap as tanny boy expected

Lmh is ready to do with psh ...her hubby afterall...i know heirs is different than others and that made minshin more and more beautiful. ..

Even though I wish these were in heirs to add spice to their romance. ....

Do minshinners have any suggestions ...pls do suggest some scenes. ...then I will be so happy to think of those moments with minshin

MH in Tenwow Tea, looking so fresh and gorgeously fit (reposted - sorry wrong vid earlier):

When I saw the images posted of MH wearing the cross bracelet, I just made a wish that some day later, it would be so nice for MINSHIN to finally go to church together too:BwmyUBvCAAERmX9.jpg:large...love this too much!
credit to uploadercredit to owner

@subas

Them having kids after the 10 year leap but still as lovey dovey as ever. Kekekeke. 

I dare not suggest the others because I might have to bleep a lot of it out. Hahahaha.

8->

Guest GraceG1430294167

MMEDH I agree with you that wearing the ring on that part of the finger means you are taken because if you are wearing it on the other hand means you are married.correct me if i am wrong. So excited so happy and giggling much Gud nyt evryone

something just flash on my mind...regarding MH saying that he and SH still get in touch with each other, i am thinking he said this so it won't be a surprise to everyone if he would invite her for the premier of GB and he attending the premier of RT.......subtle way of saying we are together don't be surprise if we attend each others movie premier.  keeping all my fingers and toes cross that this will happen. :D