[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest meridian

nevrmind said:

ApinyaY

said: I love MinShin.....I am this thread 1 and 2 because I love minho oppa and shinhye....I belive minshin is really over 300% :x all  moment of minshin....it's real...even K-minoz and K-SA in DC will boycotte poll of SIDA....I understand...because I feel in this poll too but I 'll still vote continute until 3 august....but I notice front page in Nate like will promote that Kdrama more no have pic our couple....the heirs popular too in 2013 whatever I will vote continute ......I always belive power minoz+ starlight angels=minshinners.....minshin'family jikjin \m/ fighting

:)

>-

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Thats meaning its no new covers lmh has alot of magazine alone put psh i dont know how many cover magazine she has please please some one post all she cover i dont know she has cover: ( :( :( ;;( ;;(

Guest TessB

tumblr_n86swkEmxe1tpq5emo1_1280.jpg
10544412_862024917159815_792582165728795

Uri Minshin said.... Minshinners, Starlight Angels and Minoz...... do not worry about these polls.... lets just GO FORWARD..... >:) >:) >:)

Guest maudy04

I need my ~O) ~O) early this moring, to get my strengh back, so to read and look at the picture of our couple makes me sad :( :-S .......... What ever happend for me they are winners... =D> =D> . Support them TILL THE END..... :-bd :-bd

So this is what happen, the below video illustration shows about what happen when we try to vote for Heirs - LMH - PSH the system won't work until we pick and click the "other" nominated drama... 
This illustration being tweet and RT by our fellow Minoz and now widely spread among. Just so you got idea about what happen. 
 http://youtu.be/YSXjtiWYA0I

Guest SuZ1430293926

@giselle_tw, Thanks for showing us the video :). However I don't have this issue. I can still vote for LMH, PSH and the Heirs as I wanted each time. Like what some of you guys said, let us continue to vote. Perhaps the rumours start to make us lose faith of the poll so that we won't vote them. Thus we just do our best, at least won't regret.

SuZ said: @giselle_tw, Thanks for showing us the video :). However I don't have this issue. I can still vote for LMH, PSH and the Heirs as I wanted each time. Like what some of you guys said, let us continue to vote. Perhaps the rumours start to make us lose faith of the poll so that we won't vote them. Thus we just do our best, at least won't regret.

i am so disappointed with the polls manipulation thingy. just play fair, that's what we asked for. such a cowardly action for manipulating the results.
JikJin MinShinners ! Min, Shin and The Heirs are still the winners, we know that and we will never doubt that  ;)
whatever happens, we got your back King MinHo and Queen ShinHye. we are with you, now and always  :x :x :x

10446672_1508789412689747_57089426817156

Top 10 Moments from “The Heirs”

“The Heirs” is nominated for the Outstanding Korean Drama Prize for the Seoul International Drama Awards! We’re taking the time to revisit some very memorable moments with some of our most beloved characters.

Beach. Shower. Lee Min Ho.
‘Nuff said.

Choi Young Do Meets His Mother
One of the best and most emotional scenes in this drama: Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) finally meeting his mother years after she left.

Do I Like You?
How many swooned when Tanny (I get to use this name again!) turns to Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) and asks her, “Do I like you?”

Chan Young Is My Air!
Who remembers Lee Bo Na (f(x)‘s Krystal) pleading with Eun Sang for help with her relationship with Yoon Chan Young (CNBlue‘s Kang Minhyuk)? “I feel like I’m in outer space; Chan Young is my air!” Needless to say, they made up soon after.

Heechul
Super Junior’s Heechul made a cameo appearance in Episode 4 as a favor to writer Kim Eun Sook and it was glorious.

This Random Kiss
This kiss between Secretary Yoon and Esther Lee was so random, but I loved every second of it.

Role Reversal
Years ago, it was Tan who tried to and failed to get Young Do to meet his mother one last time. Now it was Young Do’s turn to do the same — and he succeeds.

Breaking Free
Such a short moment, but so much impact and meaning. Han Ki Ae’s (Kim Sung Ryung) decision to finally leave her boyfriend of so many years seemed to give her new life and it lifted some weight off of her shoulders. This scene was beautifully done.

Walking in the Snow
The ending scene with Tan and Eun Sang walking together in the snow really gives you warm fuzzies inside because of their hope for the future.

Lee Hyo Shin’s Declaration of Independence
Hyo Shin (Kang Ha Neul) was the son of the attorney general and had lots of pressure to become a lawyer from his family. In an attempt to free himself of this immense pressure, he secretly enlists in the military.

What are your favorite moments from “The Heirs”?
Vote for “The Heirs” here as Best Drama in the Outstanding Korean Drama Prize if you think it deserves the prize!

credit: soompi

thankyou67.gif

JAPANESE MAGAZINES AUGUST 2014 EDITIONS

white-jpeg.jpg?w=600                                      10556502_1454451348168891_86398375609403                                                          10458025_1454452468168779_90196617632974
credit to the owner20372ct8.gif

10502059_338961472933598_733832359185457

Lee Min Ho sustained minor injury on his toe during shoot. Lets pray for his fast recovery. Get well soon LMH!!!

tumblr_mzf8dtHu8d1s8dcp7o1_400.gif        tumblr_mwm8tt7HFx1r2tl2zo3_250_zps213d4a

CREDIT TO THE MINSHINERZ8757.gif