[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest SuZ1430293926

Now dropped to 55.73% despite everyone is voting. So is best to confirm if we can keep voting, else we are contributing to GHS's votes.

Guest meridian

Everyone please vote for Shinhye! Spread the words to your friends please!!!
We're in a very critical period. Another girl's score is rising every minute (increase 10% over the night).

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/03/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-quarter-finals/4/#.U7ji6qjXcXx

Guest TessB

Shinhye really looks so fresh, happy, beautiful... And oh my, that hair of hers from @LaDadaista‌ posted pictures.... Just like in Clairol hair shampoo commercial.... :x .......

Guest eppas05

I love this one... Uri ShinHye so pretty and look at her hair so smooth and silky. During Millet Fan Signing. Too many fanboys.... Br1m0pLCQAEX9yp.jpg Good night chingus.

Guest DamarisL

Somebody can put the link to weibo http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/03/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-quarter-finals/4/#.U7jjon23PMK

Guest butterfly321

IMPORTANT

Please just vote for our baby boy and baby girl once a day.If you vote more than once, your vote will be considered as spam votes and spam votes are deducted from the actual score.
credits to: http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/03/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-quarter-finals/#.U7jq6Pl_uL0https://www.facebook.com/minshinerzinternational?hc_location=timeline

Guest celestine08

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin Hye fan sign event for Millet 06.07.2014

credits: ohbest

Guest TessB

Chingus... Minshin fans really knows no boundaries... In Minho's Jeju event just a day or so ago, we saw him kind a pat a little boy's head, now in Shinhye's Millet FM, she is happilly looking at a baby girl.... Really, Minshin events, FM are turning into a family event nowadays... This just shows they are being loved by the entire family members now...aahhhh I'm really proud of Minshin and I'm also a proud Minshinner.... :x :x :x

Guest LaDadaista

I can't believe a pervy ahjumma like me is soooo late to notice this pretty little pervy moment while rewatching this part of Heirs' BTS today...Can you see our baby boy using his left arm to push up and touch the left mountain of his wifey? =)) =)) =))
NORMAL SPEED vs SLOW MOTIONibhtBqdxayshCk.gif ijGSAxJ9JJQyA.gif

hi chingus! been a long time since the last time i posted something here. but im always lurking here coz i want to be updated about uri minshin.

shin hye's aura in the millet event earlier is so radiant and beautiful! she is an epitome of true beauty inside out. the look of a woman in LoVe is clearly written all over her face :x :x :x

her and min ho looks really glowing in love lately. i badly need to see them together in one event again. just one and i would not ask for too much :)) :))

pls also do not forget to vote for shin hye in GoA as well as the soompi competition! fighting!!

pls do not OoT me on this one as i find this video really really amazing! i can only think of shin hye dancing the same thing while im watching the videos. it would be really nice if she dance in her events frequently. il put it on spoiler to avoid OoT :)) :))

e

[\spoiler]

edit: spoiler not working with me again :((

Guest ObirO

Guys keep on voting Shin hye in GOA the lead from the top 1 has cut down from 3600 from 8500 last night keep it up little bit more and she can catch up...

ObirO said: Guys keep on voting Shin hye in GOA the lead from the top 1 has cut down from 3600 from 8500 last night keep it up little bit more and she can catch up...