♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only Soo Hyun who has good ending. That's you call "great achievement of life", from duck into a swan. But she is our lovely and humble quack. She still be friend with the commoners. She helps many people. She visits Hoon's tomb when she hasnt known that he is alive. Soo Hyun~ah I'm glad the writer didn't ruin your character and throw you from the bridge.

Hi.....did i miss something?......kkkkkk................ I know i will be disappointed :P .....they have a good idea, but with minimal knowledge about medical, psychology, & north korea.....& unfortunately that was the basic for their story (actually for every drama, psychology is important...its the common/standard)............................................................................. I try to understand for the medical & nk term....but for the psychology?... [-( .....how come a love to a lover is bigger than a love to a parents (in this case father)?.....how jh still want to be with ph after what he did to her father?.....how come she see his face & didnt remember at all about her father?....in reality she probably hate her self for her lost father. Thats why the novel was best seller, i understand why jh cannt live with ph anymore....eventhought it was a melodrama its logic.....something that i missed in this drama....logic

rynn_peace said: Only Soo Hyun who has good ending. That's you call "great achievement of life", from duck into a swan. But she is our lovely and humble quack. She still be friend with the commoners. She helps many people. She visits Hoon's tomb when she hasnt known that he is alive. Soo Hyun~ah I'm glad the writer didn't ruin your character and throw you from the bridge.

Guest k_craze

@pandalover1‌ said: 
With the talent Hoon has with Myung Woo's FUNDS he could be winning medical awards, making new medical breakthroughs. I'm not being a sore but JH eventhough Hoon said you're not hinder to his career, well sorry baby you are. That's a waste of talent. So now he's a fugitive on the run from the PM and President. WHAT A HAPPY ENDING! 

That's why I always teach my son to choose his future mate wisely, never choose a woman who will become his stumbling block.

k_craze said: @pandalover1‌ With the talent Hoon has with Myung Woo's FUNDS he could be winning medical awards, making new medical breakthroughs. I'm not being a sore but JH eventhough Hoon said you're not hinder to his career, well sorry baby you are. That's a waste of talent. So now he's a fugitive on the run from the PM and President. WHAT A HAPPY ENDING! 

That's why I always teach my son to choose his future mate wisely, never choose a woman who will become his stumbling block.

I understand why soo hyun kick jae joon from the hospital when "she think" he "try to kill" her father.... Eventhought her father a bad person, he is still her father who give her live.....she didnt help/agree with the bad things he did, but still love him as a father who give her live. If want justice then do it with right, give the cases to the police/court......

Hi.....did i miss something?......kkkkkk................ I know i will be disappointed

:P

.....they have a good idea, but with minimal knowledge about medical, psychology,

wkwkwkwkw well it's not weird after I saw his script work from DS. His brain couldn't understand the messages from the original novel. He didn't understant the main purpose of the novel story. The novel writer wants to tell us about a story of doctor stranger who is chased to NK when he was young, questioned himself whats the meaning to be a real doctor, then he struggled to get his life back and tried to adapt with SK hospital life right?

Hahaha and in this drama Hoon is failed in that process.

Guest piena

im being so bored..so i create this..seriously my mood is not good today..

BsEs6sSCUAArPzw.jpg
:)) :)) :)) :)) cheer up!! i will forget this tragic drama soon >:D<

I understand why soo hyun kick jae joon from the hospital when "she think" he "try to kill" her father.... Eventhought her father a bad person, he is still her father who give her live.....she didnt help/agree with the bad things he did, but still love him as a father who give her live. If want justice then do it with right, give the cases to the police/court......

I could get the psychological dynamics of Soohyun, yeah she's character who emoting emotion clearly not vague in this drama.cmiiw. GET LOST THSE who think Soohyun did not deserve to be angry at Jaejoon!They compare Hyun's behavior to Hoon and Joon,they said how come she cry over Hoon and angry at Jaejoon. They forgot Soohyun asked begging her father to apologies, they forgot how she though Jaejoon killed and neglect her father...

Guest onlyT1009

i don't wanna blame, don't wanna say, don't wanna read anything 'bout DSso dissapointed, you know?!!i also don't have enough gallantry to watch 2 last episodes :((
thank you guys for mentioning me. We spent terrible time together, right??? :)And we used to have so much fun hereThank you so much :x
P/s: i'm a Die Mannschaft fan, yeahhhh, we won!!!! (Sorry, Brazil fans)

why young do hasnt come yet? did he stop by eunsang's house first?

curious...curious.. :-?

I though he had moved on dear..unlike someone who obsessed with so called first love :-? :-?

Archived