♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

sandjh

said: Yeah I was pretty sure that the Hoon finding his way to become a doctor>love aspect hahahahahahahahahahahahhaah but i guess not.I agree,

JH does not encourage PH to become a better doctor, she does the complete opposite

This is one of the reasons why I supported Quack and Hoon. Quack was not so good at the technical parts of being a doctor, Hoon teaches her. Hoon isn't so good at how to behave like a doctor (not sure how to word this), like he is quite still impulsive, disregards hospital rules, comes late into surgeries, wants to leave operating rooms etc. Quack was the one who encouraged him to stop him from doing these.

I really liked this about them because they made each other better in becoming a doctor, they both have the same level of passion in saving their patients.

I think we were thinking too much @pandalover1

:D

it would have been all nice if it did link back to his father's last words, but it really didn't. 

@rynn_peace @pandalover1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sora's agency Will ent

message of thanks

BsBwVu6CQAAfFol.jpg:largewill_ent's avatar윌엔터테인먼트 @will_ent

길다면 길고 짧다면 짧았던 SBS 월화드라마 <닥터이방인>이 막을 내렸습니다 그동안 '수현'이를 사랑해주신 많은 분들께 감사드리며 앞으로 더 좋은 모습으로 찾아뵐 강소라씨에게도 많은 응원과 사랑 부탁드립니다^^ pic.twitter.com/13vbePwLma

Guest k_craze

rynn_peace said: The DS teams have wrap-up party to celebrate their success for breaking our heart :)) Let's have wrap up party too tonite and move on to other drama. We will have reunion in Kang Sora's next drama right? I hope nobody who will steal the main lead role with mysterious way and fishy conspiracy. I hate conspiracy thing after watched DS these times :))

Guest crazyshadowhunter

Those skinship scenes between our couple let us know for sure that our couple is way better than the other crappy couple. Not just because they ended up together means that their couple is better.

It is really laughable how in the other couple's thread they called Soo Hyun "roommate" or "You Know Who" (and they called us immature, ja). :-@

Hahahaha I read DC, one post said that Park Hoon's life now is not different from Park Hoon & Park Cheol's life 20 years before "being runaway". Aigooo poor Hoon, you are genius but you couldn't improve your life. The writer doesn't want to give a better life for you. Hahahaha. Does the writer hate you? He gave Hyunie a better life and career for her, even he doesnt want to Soo Hyun to be alone so he made JJ back. Hahahaha

crazyshadowhunter said: Those skinship scenes between our couple let us know for sure that our couple is way better than the other crappy couple. Not just because they ended up together means that their couple is better. It is really laughable how in the other couple's thread they called Soo Hyun "roommate" or "You Know Who" (and they called us immature, ja). :-@

Guest k_craze

rynn_peace said: Well I wanna say this about the ending : lameeee, boringggg, illogicallll, nonsenseee, worsttttt ending everrrr.... hahahahahaha like fashion king

Guest k_craze

kdramafeed said: the award for the worst drama ever goes to..........DOCTOR STRANGER And the award for worst couple ever goes to....HOONHEE aka heartbeat ***** couple :)) =D>

MOD EDIT: DO NOT BASH OTHER COUPLES!

rynn_peace said: Hahahaha I read DC, one post said that Park Hoon's life now is not different from Park Hoon & Park Cheol's life 20 years before "being runaway". Aigooo poor Hoon, you are genius but you couldn't improve your life. The writer doesn't want to give a better life for you. Hahahaha. Does the writer hate you? He gave Hyunie a better life and career for her, even he doesnt want to Soo Hyun to be alone so he made JJ back. Hahahaha

Archived