♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyshadowhunter

"While Soo Hyun was always so badass,no one believed Jae Hee's crapHoon was always such an richard simmons,and Jae Joon was always so flat."
MOD EDIT: DO NOT BASH OTHER ACTRESSES.

Hahahaha why JJ brought Soo Hyun to meet Hoon? Why he didn't let "dead" person still be "dead"? I hoped Soo Hyun didn't meet again with him just to realise that she is lied again by both of them? JJ has done useless action like before. :))

Guest chalicu

so in the end, with that identity, Hoon cant get a job and be a good doctor,  :)), and that means he cant doesnt fulfil her father's wish, and all he does is being with his first love  8-} , wow, the most important and meaningful aim of this drama is completely lost, good job PD nim, good job writernim :)>-

so in the end, with that identity, Hoon cant get a job and be a good doctor, 

:)

), and that means he

cant

doesnt fulfil her father's wish, and all he does is being with his first love  8-} , wow, the most important and meaningful aim of this drama is completely lost, good job PD nim, good job writernim

:)

>-

I wonder how he becomes a doctor in countryside without being known by PM or NK, maybe without license? :))

And thats why maybe he met Soo Hyun, to beg her help? I dunno, someone who has watched the ending with sub please tell us how your opinion. Coz I decide to not waste my time for 2 hours again and move on to other drama. But I'm still interested to list the crap thing about the story.

kiyasnow said: LOL! what's funny was that i dreamed last night that it wasn't going to be a happy ending for honnhyun xD and it happened xD at least my subconscious mind wasn't delulu like i am xD.pffft! oh well! soohyun is still the better character, even though the ending kinda ruin her great character that she build up! i guess since writer ruined the other characters, leaving soohyun out will be too sad xD 

and the other hand, LETS ENJOY QUACK TIME UNTIL THE END!! Hoon will never be this comfortable with the one he chose ever again!!~ <3<3 nor can he act this silly =w= great choice hoon~ 

sandjh

said:

kiyasnow

said: LOL! what's funny was that i dreamed last night that it wasn't going to be a happy ending for honnhyun xD and it happened xD at least my subconscious mind wasn't delulu like i am xD.pffft! oh well! soohyun is still the better character, even though the ending kinda ruin her great character that she build up! i guess since writer ruined the other characters, leaving soohyun out will be too sad xD 

and the other hand, LETS ENJOY QUACK TIME UNTIL THE END!! Hoon will never be this comfortable with the one he chose ever again!!~ <3<3 nor can he act this silly =w= great choice hoon~ 

@pandalover1‌ thank you cinguu :D

don't tell me that the writer give the accomplishment of DS with asking main lead to fall from the bridge (again), pretends to be dead, then appear again after few years. Oh yeah PM and NK must forget about us already. Hahahahaha =))

And the writer seems obsessed with bridge scene? :))

Guest crazyshadowhunter

LOL, guys remember when our thread was peaceful and confident that our ship was gonna sail....... wait, there was never a time like that... :((

@rynn_peace perhaps the writer had a bad experience on bridges. PROLLY GOT HIM DUMB *SS DUMPED BY HIS EX THERE. =)) =))Perhaps he didn't do what he was suppose to do and lost his lover there, So prolly while writing this script he wanted to console his guilt and despair. or something like that.
DS falling from bridges scenes is like bollywood films and dancing around trees.  =)) =))
@crazyshawdowhunter we clearly knew what we were getting into from the very beginning. Atleast the journey together was fun!  =)) :)>-

pandalover1 said:

sandjh

said:

kiyasnow

said: LOL! what's funny was that i dreamed last night that it wasn't going to be a happy ending for honnhyun xD and it happened xD at least my subconscious mind wasn't delulu like i am xD.pffft! oh well! soohyun is still the better character, even though the ending kinda ruin her great character that she build up! i guess since writer ruined the other characters, leaving soohyun out will be too sad xD 

Archived