♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More FM Fan Accounts

07160914:

This is more like a collection of what Jongsuk had said.

credit: 李钟硕咖啡吧 @ weibo via hirotabi tumblr

With regards to new drama: Oh yeah…like what the news said, I’ve taken up a new drama. But…mmm it’s indeed faster than expected. Whether I want to take a new drama before I fully get over DS, I thought about it a lot. (To do something) before I take a new drama, the timing as well…anyway it was troubling…But again it is the writer from IHYV. It should still be a friendly environment to me~ And the role is a reporter, and has a special relation to my kind of profession…Anyway, I took this drama. Because of this, I have to put a pause to things at hand.

You removed your mole at your lips, why did you keep the one at your eye? This…aiya, because my face is small! I thought there should be something on my face, no matter what there should at least be one mole.

He said he is still nervous, the MC kept asking if he is ok. Jongsuk said: Mmm, no problem~ it’ll be good. The MC then asked about his attention phobia. He said that it’s okay at the FM, because it’s all his “own people” and there is not much stress.

When talking about putting on weight: I will become very ugly when my face becomes fat and I won’t dare to come out. (Fans shout that it wouldn’t be and told him not to be scared and they will still love him)

If there is a large amount of scenes which require to show your body? If the project is good, no matter what I should be able to do it. Training your abs again? Yeah, I’ll do it…otherwise what can be done? Give up eating? Yeah….(very reluctantly)

Is there anything you are particularly attracted to when in love? Mmmm…the reason for liking someone is because I like her. I can’t really say what part of her attracts me or what I like her.

Why did you write “Believe” on the support banner? This and that, I thought a lot. I even wrote in English kekeke. I want everyone to feel my sincerity. In the end I feel like “believe” is the most important and the best. It is like..the relationship and trust between the actor and the fans? Hahahaha so I wrote down this line that I have always wanted to say. Believe! Hahahaha! Believe! Aish, so warm! (He’s getting embarrassed)

On Park Hoon: Jongsuk said he spent a lot of effort on it. To details like how he walks and the way he wears his glasses….he spent a lot of effort.

When asked why he eats the energy stick (i don’t really know the English term for it but it’s the thing that Park Hoon always eats): It’s purely because I think a genius should have some special taste.  I thought of chocolate, but that’s just not Park Hoon’s style, chocolate is a little too cool.  The director also really liked this character profile.

Will you be like Park Hoon and give it all out for the woman you love? Hmmm…isn’t it the same for both men and women. If there is someone you love, you will go all out…I think?

Fan’s thoughts about Jongsuk’s crying: Everyone knows that Jongsuk cried, and cried very badly. I already had a very deep impression of it, and when I went back and re-listened to the recording, at that time, what Jongsuk said the most was “thank you”. At the start it was “Ah…really, thank you…ah”, in the end it was “really really really thank you…” He said it a lot. I’ll always remember his sincerity in these words.

When the cake came in, the MC asked if he had received a present like this before, he answered very sincerely: No, this is the first time!

Jongsuk when he was crying after he heard everyone’s singing: Oh…I…(coughs and laughs), this time the drama ended… (someone shouted ‘thank you for being born!’) wohahaha….wahh…it feels so weird….I can’t really let go…a little sad…so it is like that….Aiya I’m originally not a person with a lot of tears (chokes on words) Ah I’m really grateful! First, I’ve always thought acting was very fun and interesting, but I’m a bit scared now….but I will still…still repay all of you with good acting. Thank you so much. No matter what, it is a very unforgettable birthday! (Someone shouted ‘I love you!’) Ah, me too! Time passed really fast. At the start I was really shaking and so nervous I couldn’t sleep….no matter what, it seems like there is one more thing to always remember. There is nothing better than this. Thank you. Yes yes! We will meet again after the new drama ends.  Hahahaha I love you! Thank you!

Fans said this is like the song “Like tomorrow won’t come”

In the end, Jongsuk said: Just thinking that I’ll meet all of you, I’m so nervous and start shaking….I prepared a lot but it is still not enough….so next time whenever we meet, I’ll prepare more interesting segments. I’ll carry this wish and hope to make every meeting even better than before…After DS ended, it is probably the lowest period ever since I debuted. I was stuck….my acting too…I thought a lot…If this state remains for a long time, my period of blankness will also become longer….but yesterday, I was at home reading letters from fans and I thought I shouldn’t be like that. Even if I’m like that I need to do something. At first I said my aim was one drama this year, so, Pinocchio, I started acting again~ It’s because of the strength I received from you all. I will work hard to present a good piece of work! And also…today, our official fanclub is formed. It’ll be very good if we could create even more happy memories together! When you go back, I hope all of you go back with happy footsteps, be careful on the road, that is all. (claps) Like I promised you, I won’t get into trouble! I will grow well! I will also work hard to show you even better acting! Yes I will~ Go back carefully! Take care~ Good night! Goodbye!

(T/N: This gives me a lot of feels. Pinocchio is really important to him and I’m thankful for the writer/producer of IHYV, and I do hope that they help Jongsuk get himself back together. And I love how he is always so thankful. Jongsuk, you’ve done well. You have.)

Guest kiyasnow

more images of Lee Jong Suk (low quality though, so i'll put it under a spoiler until someone post up some HQ xD)

005xHDOYjw1ekgiz8r7v5j30lc0sgtbl.jpg
005xHDOYjw1ekgiz9fmdlj30lc0sggpm.jpg
005xHDOYjw1ekgiza84hsj30lc0sggq4.jpg
005xHDOYjw1ekgizaq43aj30hp0nmgob.jpg

and i seriously, SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS IMAGE!!
005xHDOYjw1ekgizc4b57j30lc0sgq83.jpg

[cr: DC via TS_Holic @/weibo]
seem like the many many faces of Lee Jong Suk~ doesn't it remind you of someone's photoshoot?? xD*cough*soraunderspoiler*cough*

Kang+Sora+-+bnt+International+April+2014

Guest kiyasnow

Aaaah!~ so that's where it's from xD
tumblr_nc324cfVkS1sk7jv3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nc324cfVkS1sk7jv3o2_500.jpg
[cr: weibo]
“We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” -Dr.Seuss

edited: sorry, i have to mention again...BUT I LOVE THEIR EYEBROWS!! 28.gif

#몰디브 #바두리조트 #광합성중

A photo posted by So-ra Kang (@reveramess_) on Sep 18, 2014 at 1:17am PDT

#몰디브 #바두리조트 #꿀맛휴식

A photo posted by So-ra Kang (@reveramess_) on Sep 18, 2014 at 1:17am PDT

#몰디브 #앳모스피어카니푸시리조트 #바닷바람좋당

A photo posted by So-ra Kang (@reveramess_) on Sep 18, 2014 at 1:21am PDT

#몰디브 #소라가소라찾기중

A photo posted by So-ra Kang (@reveramess_) on Sep 18, 2014 at 1:18am PDT

#몰디브 #셀카바보셀카훈련중

A photo posted by So-ra Kang (@reveramess_) on Sep 18, 2014 at 1:20am PDT

#몰디브 #앳모스피어카니푸시리조트 #꿀휴식마지막날ㅠㅠ

A photo posted by So-ra Kang (@reveramess_) on Sep 18, 2014 at 1:22am PDT

Looks like someone just finally have free wifi and just spammed my instagram timeline. Kang Sora's personal photoshoot by none other than her stylist plus her mama! HAHAHAHA! She's wanjeon gorgeous!  :x :x =)) =))

Looks like someone has been taking a lot of selfies lately..what's that mania called?? read it somewhere...and how on earth that i still haven't found yet a single selfie with ehem ehem...you-know-who Mr Sexy-and-I-Know-It

:-? :-?

Yes ahjumma @Rania Zeid , i think you have something you want to say at the tip of your tongue. Perhaps something about uri ddulapri? =)) =))Ah i see you were editing your post. Whoops i read it too fast i assume! Can we also edit sukkie into her pics in maldives, is it possible @kiyasnow ? HAHAHAHA!
angels_natdylax05 said: Looks like someone has been taking a lot of selfies lately..what's that mania called?? read it somewhere...and how on earth that i still haven't found yet a single selfie with ehem ehem...you-know-who Mr Sexy-and-I-Know-It :-? :-?

I just copy this and paste.... Ommmo this is so scary but something different its luring me, like what a real vampire do... Heavens, he needs to play as a vampire and his first prey is Sora Jjang holding type A+ bag of BLOOD..... It is so lovely I never like TWILIGHT but I'm too ashamed to tell you that the beauty of  this photo give me goosebumps.....

sleepykid said: I just copy this and paste.... Ommmo this is so scary but something different its luring me, like what a real vampire do... Heavens, he needs to play as a vampire and his first prey is Sora Jjang holding type B+ bag of BLOOD..... It is so lovely I never like TWILIGHT but I'm too ashame to tell you that the beauty of  this photo give me goosebumps.....

angels_natdylax05 said: sleepykid said: I just copy this and paste.... Ommmo this is so scary but something different its luring me, like what a real vampire do... Heavens, he needs to play as a vampire and his first prey is Sora Jjang holding type B+ bag of BLOOD..... It is so lovely I never like TWILIGHT but I'm too ashame to tell you that the beauty of  this photo give me goosebumps.....

Archived