♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

I ever did ballet last month when i saw her ballet workout so i decided to join ballet club in my university and dang, for three days, i felt like hell so i decided to stop it although i got too many bruises in my legs. Streching was killing me =_=

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angels_natdylax05 i already told you she is my precious daughter, Oh Soo Hyun, my badass future son in law but going to be my nexy hubby, Choi Young Do and the last, the sickening son in law with first love,bridge and rural land, Park Hoon :) =))

Guest crazyshadowhunter

@crazyshadowhunter dont give me a goosebumps dear. Your avatar just made me crying a river

:(

(

Lol, sorry I totally forgot for a while! I'll change it!!

Edited: I changed it! SORRY AGAIN!

Hello guys!
Its my first time to post here. I've been recently watching Doctor Stranger. And I fell inlove with these two people.
Actually, the first time they met, I giggled a lot and I think there's  a chemistry between the two than Jae hee. Wiiiie and now I'm ship them! <3 waaah

Guest crazyshadowhunter

Hello guys!

Its my first time to post here. I've been recently watching Doctor Stranger. And I fell inlove with these two people.

Actually, the first time they met, I giggled a lot and I think there's  a chemistry between the two than Jae hee. Wiiiie and now I'm ship them! <3 waaah

Hi! :-h

If you are still watching let me give you a warning. Doctor Stranger for me is PURE CRAP! YES it does have a perfect couple that lights up the screen with their chemistry 8-> , BUT the writer didn't think things through [-(

But Hoon and Soohyun were what kept me (and most of us) in the drama so I hope you at least enjoy that of the drama!

And again, WELCOME! :)>-

@BeaF‌ hello kiddo !! Welcome to the Quack Airlines where delulu is exist and where the pray is heard by God. Fasten your seat bealt and enjoy the flight with Quack Airline where the copilot is Oh Soo Hyun and Pilot Commander is Park Hoon :D

Hello guys!

you probably don't want to get drown with the ship. We are here to save your from the sinking titanic show, especially if Voldemort reappear in the next 15 episodes.

No! Guys do you forget that Hoony Parker and Voldequack is inevitable fate, coz someone has cursed them. One can't alive if the other one still alive in Myeongwart. Hoony Parker sacrified himself and went to the countryside so Volderquack could rule in Myeongwart. :D

No! Guys do you forget that Hoony Parker and Voldequack is inevitable fate, coz someone has cursed them. One can't alive if the other one still alive in Myeongwart. Hoony Parker sacrified himself and went to the countryside so Volderquack could rule in Myeongwart.

:D

their names, sounds like a snorting pig that is trying to talk. ~(*+﹏+*)~

=)) =)) Hoony Parker?..now we have spiderman mash up with harry potter?.. =)) =))

@BeaF welcome aboard to Quackship...despite all the heartbreak and mental breakdown we all experienced, we did not sink and yet still floating with rubber ducks.. so anything is possible in this delululand and we have possibilities to sail for real :)

angels_natdylax05 said: =)) =)) Hoony Parker?..now we have spiderman mash up with harry potter?.. =)) =)) @BeaF welcome aboard to Quackship...despite all the heartbreak and mental breakdown we all experienced, we did not sink and yet still floating with rubber ducks.. so anything is possible in this delululand and we have possibilities to sail for real :)

Archived