♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

:x :x :x
LOVE LOVE LOVE

QUACKING SOON TO THE THEATRE NEAR YOU :)) :))
Picture3.jpg
kimsontoya said: May be the strangers got bored and just want to hang out with us because Park Hoon and So Hyun's love angle is more jang.  Let's welcome them aboard.  This is not a ship anymore but a pool filled with yellow rubber duckies. Nyahahahaha!  Welcome aboard, strangers.  Mwaaah.  :x =))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the beauty, the beast and the black riding hood until love actually. Nyahahahaha, we mighy be sunken ship but we sunk with a wide heart and no hatred feeling. No time to beg the english language to be good but enjoy ourself.

Nyahahahahaha, welcome to quack rubber land stranger

kimsontoya said: lummy said: Thanks to @bryan for translating this interview :) :)
Translated from chinese text from Baidu :

140726 BreakNews article :Interview <Dr Stranger> Kang Sora Korea's next generation top actress's refreshing acting 
Kang Sora's uniquely fresh and lively charm. Caught the absolute support of male fans when she showed her acting in the recently ended Dr Stranger SBS drama. 
First obtained more than 7 million viewers for the movie Sunny and caught the attention of viewers as the teenage Ha Chun Hwa. Later through Drean High 2, Ugly Alert, the movie My Paparoti etc built up her acting skills.     
This time through Dr Stranger, KSR's acting improved and matured  further.In the future will become a representative of Korea's "Next generation Top actress". The busy KSR's next project "Misaeng" will broadcast on TVN this October.Her refreshing and pleasant charm really gets us mesmerised.
Below are Q and A
Q: Is your injury OK ? Your fans were very worried.A: I am fine now, When found out fans were worried, went to fanclub to explain that not serious and not to worry. It is not serious matter but everyone so concerned that I was a bit overwhelmed.

Q:What are your thoughts on the finale of Dr Stranger    A: Immediately after Dr Stranger ended, will have empty feeling. Now my mood is back to the normal daily routine. But the impact of the drama it seems have not subsided. I really thank the viewers for their love during this time.Let Oh Soo Hyun able to beautifully presented this character to everyone. I had a happy time during the filming. Thank You. 
Q; Are you satisfied with the ending of Dr Stranger ?A: At the beginning, I felt Dr Stranger will have happy ending. In the end it was a happy ending so I am satisfied. Because at the end I could appear beautifully so I am satisfied

Q: Any regrets that the ratings were not as initially expected? A: Dr Stranger had complex themes, Within a limited 20 episodes,there are too many things to deal with.I am not too clear about the specifics. I am not the type that only concern about ratings. Even though it is disappointing ratings. But in the end , contented that it is able to  be  No 1 drama in that time slot. 
Q: What is the most difficult part of Dr Stranger?A; Before the middle part, there was no problem. After that Oh Soo Hyun's heart started to waver. The plots also started to get complicated. Had to put in effort to understand my character and the central theme of the drama, that was difficult. Oh Soo Hyun always kept in the dark about things, and always crying. My personal character is quite different from Oh Soo Hyun. At first was quite difficult to understand her, so was quite hard. Of course, later was able to merge with the character and successfully complete the filming.        
Q: Lee Jong Suk , Park Hae Jin and Jin Se Yeon. What are their acting strengths ?
It was good feeling to be able to work with your peers. Had most scenes with Lee Jong Suk. We are the same age , always joking with each other, get along very well. Only some scenes with PHJ were on good terms. The rest were quarrelling and conflict scenes. Due to my personal circumstances, during the filming, because of the character's emotional scenes, that was not easy.Did not have many emotional scenes with JSY.(acting strengths ? )Firstly JSY is the most calm and clear. Sometimes I would think : How can she stay so calm ?" Because of the nature of TV dramas and how scripts are released, things are quite urgent and the shooting can be hard. But JSY will never show that kind of look (?) Her greatest strength is her strong sense of responsibility. LJS gives you the feeling of a very good friend. Very smart. Able to immerse in the character. Could be he has watched a lot of dramas , able to understand what the viewers enjoy.PHJ is the most experienced among the 4 of us. Very stable. No matter what situations, will also not affect his acting performance. Really fantastic.   
Original posted here
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27610066/#Comment_27610066

@angels_natdylax hahahahaha endles movie posters LOVE IT..thanks I do love Casablanca. Oh that pic also could be used to make Gone with the wind and Shakespeare in love poster LOL...btw yours amazing awesome, I always love your posters they just made me laugh and smile every time I visited this thread :x I my self never don't know how to do simple picture editing LOL
here the list (please don't be pressured to make these, it's just me having fun imagine all these LOL,oo yeah maybe few of these already made I forgot)
well why not start from iconic movies like When Stranger Met Quack, Mr & Mrs Quack, Notting Hill, Pretty Woman Pretty Quack, Twilight lol, 10 things I hate about you (I luv this!), Bridget Jones' diary (this will consist quack, stranger and the heir) then the Korean like My Sassy Girl, A moment to remember, I have other tons on my mind no good if I list all here LOL XOXOXO

well seems our neighbor have moved on from drama to reality, reel to real :-? #-o [this is not offensive posting right?

Archived