♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest skysora

rynn_peace said: Well I wanna say this about the ending : lameeee, boringggg, illogicallll, nonsenseee, worsttttt ending everrrr.... hahahahahaha like fashion king

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the writer want to put the original couple then don't make it in the final episode!!!
I swear never want to watch this writer's work again. Thanks fellow quacker! I hope we could meet in another Sora or Jongsuk drama...LOVE YOU ALL
:x :\"> :x

Guest TrangB

so the main couple has no moments, no feels, even joonhyun neither, and quack couple is the only couple in this drama is truely called "a couple"i even believe in changyi and that guy *the guy who is also called quack and likes to hit on girls :)) * and the married couple, less scenes and they are believeable
ArdellaY said: quack hugs :'( they had high rating from us quack shipper and at the end they just kick us like a richard simmons. i hate this drama too much. richard simmons.

Guest chinky00

What the....what an ending such a shame to have this kind of writer i super duper regret watching this drama but i swear i never regret meeting quackers and sharing the same thoughts :) 'til the next drama guys byieeee!!!

quacks thankyou for making me laugh all this time. im gonna miss you all hope we will meet in another thread :x :x

we sank, but we sank like the titanic

we sank, but we sank together with quackers all around the world (since most of watchers is rooting for quack)

we sank, but the writer will sank forever. he wont able to get his next project bcs his messy work ugh

Guest zidge22

one thing i realized about this drama~ aside from my dearest fave character Dr. Oh who's a duck, i mean quack... a lot of character are CATS! they just don't die, they have nine lives~ PD nim is such a pet lover! :) you you cruel PDnim! i'll move on~ i won't watch your creations again! you you troll! ahahaha! mianhae, can't help myself!

Guest TrangB

i just dislike all the doctor stranger fanpages i USED TO LIKE on facebookmy advice don't go to the main thread. i'm sure hoonhee fans are happy *my face was like please richard simmons* and they keep hoonhee bleblebleblebleblewho knows if they sneak here and see thiswell then! look ai my face right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrxMt8iDQw3QHiukDu7y-
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnSShJPGXR4yS11Dd5MuU
i'm not bashing anyone hehe......unless they are the directors and hoonhee fans who dareeeeee to bash hyun and ship joonhyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*try to smile with a broken heart*

Guest chalicu

what is the freaking ending  ~X( , mah God, HoonHee I dont care but JoonHyun 8-} , where is the f************ love ?, esp Hyun's love, like 16 eps she was alll about Hoon but she is back to Joon in like 2 minutes, right after he wanted her father to die, damnnnnnnnn, it makes no sense  :(( , I feel pity for us Quackers

Guest hoonhyun

kimsanghee said: I just watched episode 19 and I think our ship has officially sank lol really I'm so disappointed at this drama. For me the first episodes were like a 10 out of 10. But how this is ending, in overall I think it deserves a 6 or a 7 at the most. This writer confused the whole story. It doesn't make any sense, if it was supposed for Hoon to end up with Jae Hee, I don't get why there are so many HoonHyun moments. It's not like Hoon was even considering Soo Hyun, I now realize there wasn't a chance for them since the beggining, but the writer still made so much scenes of them both to delude HoonHyun shippers -.-
Extremely disappointing, that's all I've got to say.

Guest hoonhyun

In regard to the movie, do some of you guys still want to watch it if they are to change a bit of the story line? To me that's almost like a punch to the face if you do. In their mind, it's prolly be like, ok ive made enough money from this side and now ima go and make more money from another side LOL. I'm just to keep my hand off this drama and only stay in this forum to have fun with you guys. :D And i can't wait to see knetizen's reactions. Please put it up tmr.  =))

Guest chalicu

why is the ending happy but we are not happy   8-}

and everybody jumped out of the bridge but noone died, what a miracle bridge  8-}

hoonhyun said: In regard to the movie, do some of you guys still want to watch it if they are to change a bit of the story line? To me that's almost like a punch to the face if you do. In their mind, it's prolly be like, ok ive made enough money from this side and now ima go and make more money from another side LOL. I'm just to keep my hand off this drama and only stay in this forum to have fun with you guys. :D

Archived