♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

rheiuna said: chinky00 said: rheiuna said: I prefer an open ending if hoon will not end up with quack... goshhhh i want cha to kill JHee hahahaha.. (i can hear myself,,, laughing an evil laughhhhh) >:) >:) >:) Pleaseee comrade Cha, don't let me downnnn, this time make sure JHee will die wahahaha u missed at Budapest so dont dare fail on this last episode ... >:) >:) >:) OMG im so so bitter.... wahahaha

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pandalover1 said:

lummy

said: Hahahaha I always have soft spot to sexy handsome bad guy antagonist long before DS 

;););)

There must be some/one dead tonight maybe PM, Cha, or JH, PH's chance death is small, just wait...after all Doctor Stranger listed as Melodrama, am I right?

haha me too I am not worried about Hoon and JH end up together, really I'm afraid Hyun and JJ end up together after yesterday episode, I just wish Soohyun's CONSISTENCY till the end!THAT'S ALL!!

@lummy same here! seriously what is the production crew trying to do to us, do you think we are enjoying this? Troll us for all the other episodes and the last 2 is the relevant ones? FISH OFF MAN! I swear if they end JJ and Hyun together, lol. Knetizens are going to break daum, naver.. whatever places that can be trending.. @ruzikie‌ eonnie is prolly going to slap the production crew to mars and leave them stranded there, make them feel what we felt! BETRAYED, TRICKED, ANGER,DISSAPOINTMENT!! ~X(

@dramaquack‌ make Hoon beg on his knees, hyun won't accept him and she'll make him her slave for life! He needs to learn not to play with women's heart! >:)

dramaquack said: rheiuna said: chinky00 said: rheiuna said: I prefer an open ending if hoon will not end up with quack... goshhhh i want cha to kill JHee hahahaha.. (i can hear myself,,, laughing an evil laughhhhh) >:) >:) >:) Pleaseee comrade Cha, don't let me downnnn, this time make sure JHee will die wahahaha u missed at Budapest so dont dare fail on this last episode ... >:) >:) >:) OMG im so so bitter.... wahahaha

Guest k_craze

pandalover1 said: Have you guys seen the latest written preview? LOL! Oh the other ship is real shaking now..  =)) 
I got this from the main thread, i'll just post it here.
the president guarantees PH and JH's safety but then ignores his promise with them, making them panic. 
Meanwhile, the PM along with PH and JH are in danger because of Agent Cha. 

It seems like Agent Cha is on a ranting killing spree, dayumm i find that really sexy of him. I've never been so turned on by an antagonist character ever! Whatever you do Agent Cha, just leave my princess Hyuniee out of this* i know you went into her bed room*. Just do me that one favour! :D

k_craze

said: You stated the reason why they are now trying to ship Hyun with JJ - their insecurity; they are not sure cause the past few episodes there is JH trying to leave PH and even trying to push PH to Hyun. 

Anyway, as if our Soohyun needs leftovers - she has looks, money and a hospital - she will have all the men queuing up.

Guest kdramafeed

Hello guys.
First of all , I want to say Thank you to the DS-producers to cast Kang Sora.Soo Hyun is such a loveable character and you could see how she developed over the last 19 episodes.
It was my first Drama with both female leads and im totally looking forward to watch more of Kang Sora ,cause she really impressed me.JSY is a cute girl but lets be honest,I didnt feel anything .She cant act.She has only one expression for everything and that was the thing that bothered me the most!
Jae Hee is the most boring character in all kdramas i have ever seen.I wanted to watch Bridal Mask, but im not gonna do it , cause hr acting is soooooo poor.

I always thought DS was about Hoon finding his way to be a better...no...the best doctor.But he didnt change at all...that little bit he changed was because of Soo Hyun,who hold onto him and didnt let him leave the operation romms.I didnt like how they portrayed the first Love.He is and always was obsessed with her.Both were really selfish and nothing changed.There is no character developement for Hoonhee.Their Love seemed  soooo boring over the last 19 episodes.No smiling...No touching....nothing.

I still dont understand the Story.Why did she come back?What did she do in the last 19 episodes?She always said she has plan...and people said she is sacrificing so much.But she was just standing around and didnt do anything?At the end it was Park Hoons Plan to meet the president.For me Jae Hee is the biggest liar in this Drama.Lying to everyone.It pisses me off how she played SooHyun ,tlling her Honn likes her and that he would choose her,if the wouldnt be a backstory.Whats the point?Shes just an attention seeker!

I just hope our Hyun doesnt end up with Joon.I hope the producers can give us at least this.It makes no sense to bring them together.
im so pissed...and i wont watch the finale...i will just read what happens  to soohyun.

Guest k_craze

I don't care much of the end anymore.  After tonight, Park Hoon can keep his hands to himself because I am going to have Kang Sora back.  
Kang Sora has someone who is loyal and only has his eyes for her, treated her like princess, who is going to be discharged on 29 July.
So I'm doing the Master's Sun style to Park Hoon too - GET LOST!  :)

Guest ArdellaY

just finished watching ep 19. i skipped so many scenes esp JH scene xD altough im still dispointed with all mess in this drama. but i really proud of uri quack :') hyun become a strong women who handle all the mess in myeongwoo. our quack is a real heroine at this series. KANG SORA JJANG!! :D

kdramafeed said:

Hello guys.
First of all , I want to say Thank you to the DS-producers to cast Kang Sora.Soo Hyun is such a loveable character and you could see how she developed over the last 19 episodes.
It was my first Drama with both female leads and im totally looking forward to watch more of Kang Sora ,cause she really impressed me.JSY is a cute girl but lets be honest,I didnt feel anything .She cant act.She has only one expression for everything and that was the thing that bothered me the most!
Jae Hee is the most boring character in all kdramas i have ever seen.I wanted to watch Bridal Mask, but im not gonna do it , cause hr acting is soooooo poor.

I always thought DS was about Hoon finding his way to be a better...no...the best doctor.But he didnt change at all...that little bit he changed was because of Soo Hyun,who hold onto him and didnt let him leave the operation romms.I didnt like how they portrayed the first Love.He is and always was obsessed with her.Both were really selfish and nothing changed.There is no character developement for Hoonhee.Their Love seemed  soooo boring over the last 19 episodes.No smiling...No touching....nothing. 

I still dont understand the Story.Why did she come back?What did she do in the last 19 episodes?She always said she has plan...and people said she is sacrificing so much.But she was just standing around and didnt do anything?At the end it was Park Hoons Plan to meet the president.For me Jae Hee is the biggest liar in this Drama.Lying to everyone.It pisses me off how she played SooHyun ,tlling her Honn likes her and that he would choose her,if the wouldnt be a backstory.Whats the point?Shes just an attention seeker!

I just hope our Hyun doesnt end up with Joon.I hope the producers can give us at least this.It makes no sense to bring them together.
im so pissed...and i wont watch the finale...i will just read what happens  to soohyun.

Guest k_craze

I would like to thank LJS for putting so much effort in his role as Park Hoon, I mean he must be frustrated as hell too since there is no clear direction of his loveline - one day he seems to want JH, another day he is so happy teasing Soohyun..  And to have most of our Quackers so fed up and disappointed in him, means he is doing hell of a good job.
And because he has such good rapport and chemistry with KSR, we begin to love and ship their characters together and due to this, KSR as Soohyun is gaining popularity. 
So even though his character sucks, the story sucks, the trolling by PD sucks, I will still thank LJS for putting on his best effort as Park Hoon.

Guest k_craze

kdramafeed said: k_craze said: I don't care much of the end anymore.  After tonight, Park Hoon can keep his hands to himself because I am going to have Kang Sora back.  
Kang Sora has someone who is loyal and only has his eyes for her, treated her like princess, who is going to be discharged on 29 July.
So I'm doing the Master's Sun style to Park Hoon too - GET LOST!  :)

k_craze said: I would like to thank LJS for putting so much effort in his role as Park Hoon, I mean he must be frustrated as hell too since there is no clear direction of his loveline - one day he seems to want JH, another day he is so happy teasing Soohyun..  And to have most of our Quackers so fed up and disappointed in him, means he is doing hell of a good job.
And because he has such good rapport and chemistry with KSR, we begin to love and ship their characters together and due to this, KSR as Soohyun is gaining popularity. 
So even though his character sucks, the story sucks, the trolling by PD sucks, I will still thank LJS for putting on his best effort as Park Hoon.

Park hoon u r whipped...to the max :D

You should have kept your hands off Soo Hyun a long time ago. :D plz only enjoy touching ur love

I agree, I thought this drama was supposed to eventually lead Park Hoon into a real and responsible doctor; where he will be confident in calling himself a one. He has the talent/skill just needed to learn the other parts.

I can't even root for him learning to be a good doctor anymore.. Cuz until now it still feels like he is willing to let go of everything for JH.

At the moment Park Hoon you are a very strange doctor

sandjh said: Park hoon is whipped... You should have kept your hands off Soo Hyun a long time ago. :D plz only touch ur love I agree, I thought this drama was supposed to eventually lead Park Hoon into a real and responsible doctor; where he will be confident in calling himself a doctor. He has the talent/skill just needed to learn the other parts. I can't even root for him learning to be a good doctor anymore.. Cuz until now it still feels like he is willing to let go of everything for JH. At the moment Park Hoon you are a very strange doctor

Archived