♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaD1430293883

Aigoo Prime Minister if you keep laughing like this you will have a cardiac arrest !

Maybe it's better for everyone...

=))

Guest forever22

Omo!!! For the first timeeee in foreverrrr!!!! I logged in and posted a comment here in soompi just to say....

I LOVE THE QUACK COUPLE!

I hope they end up together... i really dooo!!

Because of LJS, I tried to watch the first 3 episodes.. but was not really satisfied and has lost my will to watch the coming episodes.

But then I saw a clip with LJS and KSR in youtube and i was immediatelly hooked to them. They really do have that chemistry that (sorry to say) i was looking for that I wasnt able to see on the first few episodes.

I havent watch it yet. I am waiting for the ending. I do love happy ending... especially if its the ending that I am rooting for. Hihi.

Quack Couple!

forever22 said: Omo!!! For the first timeeee in foreverrrr!!!! I logged in and posted a comment here in soompi just to say.... I LOVE THE QUACK COUPLE! I hope they end up together... i really dooo!! Because of LJS, I tried to watch the first 3 episodes.. but was not really satisfied and has lost my will to watch the coming episodes. But then I saw a clip with LJS and KSR in youtube and i was immediatelly hooked to them. They really do have that chemistry that (sorry to say) i was looking for that I wasnt able to see on the first few episodes. I havent watch it yet. I am waiting for the ending. I do love happy ending... especially if its the ending that I am rooting for. Hihi. Quack Couple!

@sandjh I swear Soohyun cried so much that if i was there i would have carried a bucket around for her and fill it up with her tears and let her throw it on Hoon to knock some sense into him. Well he's the main reason why she cried so much because he doesn't realize his feelings for her and now i'm going to get another bucket for her to throw it on JJ , shower him in guilt! HAHAHAHA!  =)) =))

@forever22‌ welcome ^^ you should hold on and keep watching, then you will join us earlier hahaha :D

I became Quack shipper after watched ep 4 and 5.. Yeah most of us after those eps root her and Hoon to be together coz their chemistry is jjang and their story is fresh and not boring.

rynn_peace said: @forever22‌ welcome ^^ you should hold on and keep watching, then you will join us earlier hahaha :D I became Quack shipper after watched ep 4 and 5.. Yeah most of us after those eps root her and Hoon to be together coz their chemistry is jjang and their story is fresh and not boring.

you guys are awesome :D >:D< <:-P
We hit page 201 right now with our power and strength although we are afraid what is the ending between our OTP and should i say i'm the more afraid to face the reality in the next week episode when i will try to make other movement in my delulu mind ??

Guest aya52893

quackhugs!!! more quackers delurking yayyy!

and to the very lucky quacker ehem me knows you in twitter and in soompi

*wink *wink for the Sora @reveramess convo...

BrvjBi_CUAAcZrq.jpg:large

fighting! 

You're so lucky girl! :) When will be my lucky day? Hahaha. So happy for you :D:D

XOXO :))

pandalover1 said: @sandjh I swear Soohyun cried so much that if i was there i would have carried a bucket around for her and fill it up with her tears and let her throw it on Hoon to knock some sense into him. Well he's the main reason why she cried so much because he doesn't realize his feelings for her and now i'm going to get another bucket for her to throw it on JJ , shower him in guilt! HAHAHAHA!  =)) =))

Guest aya52893

Guys why i'm so afraid for episode 19 to be aired? Waaahhh... I'm afraid that hoonhyun might not happen! Waaahh. Why i'm like this? I do like them to end up together. But i'm too afraid for the ending? :(( :(( :(( :((

But still hoonhyun til the end! Fighting! :))

aya52893 said: Guys why i'm so afraid for episode 19 to be aired? Waaahhh... I'm afraid that hoonhyun might not happen! Waaahh. Why i'm like this? I do like them to end up together. But i'm too afraid for the ending? :(( :(( :(( :(( But still hoonhyun til the end! Fighting! :))

Archived