♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

JessicaD said: mumble72 said:

Jh blaming PH for her father death seems to come out of nowhere..... you know why? because most of their... interactions.... dates.... conversations .... relationship is off screen.  :D we only get to see them exchange one liners every other episode

todays episode finally zipped the storyline from the rut we have been stuck in.

@JessicaD  what opinion got you jailed?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people are worried that the drama WILL follow the book and they are not liking it ( with one addition PH will love SH )

well I will be happy if JH turns to be a spy I have said it before.....

this twist is more awesome for her character than just as PH ex....

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Now that I'm in jail I have to remember three important things :

1) Run

2) Deny everything

3) Confess

=))

Guest crazyshadowhunter

so... no quack moments for us this episode??? :-S now there are only 2 episodes left!! eottoke??!!

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Listening Lee Ki Chan's song :

Going to meet you know

The happy memories of when I loved you, when I really loved you
Even your smile, even our love
They all became tears and have fallen down

Now I can’t think of anything
I’ve held in all the days without you
A difficult goodbye
I couldn’t tell you I loved you back then
(Hoon who can't say that he loves her because he doesn't realise yet...)

I’m going to meet you now
Let’s meet again now
If we meet again, I’ll be really happy
If you’re not here, I can’t do anything
I’m going to meet you again now

Do you remember the times we were always together?
I am longing for our times together
I want to be with you now
I won’t ever lose you again

Let’s meet again now
I’m going to meet you again now

I difficultly ran and ran
And now finally I can see you
The tears in my sad eyes
Are falling down my heart

Let’s meet again now
Let’s meet again now

:x

Love this song so much...

Guest JessicaD1430293883

I think the reason why Jae Hee wants to break up it's because she knows that Hoon feels guilty toward her and feel the obligation to stay with her even if he doesn't realise it himself. And maybe because he is used to love her after all this years together...

:)>-

I just said why I think quack couple is end game and that Hoon doesn't really love Jae Hee and they put me in jail !

:-w

If it's just that we would all be in jail.Lol!

I think the reason why Jae Hee wants to break up it's because she knows that Hoon feels guilty toward her and feel the obligation to stay with her even if he doesn't realise it himself. And maybe because he is used to love her after all this years together...

:)

>-

@JessicaD‌ Apparently the last episode sort off confirmed that Hoon still loves JH not out of guilt, it was something he said to his mother but I don't know this is coming from HoonHee shippers perspective, I haven't watched the latest episode yet, just read. Maybe you have watched it can you confirm it for me?

Guest JessicaD1430293883

pandalover1 said:

mumble72

said:

Jh blaming PH for her father death seems to come out of nowhere..... you know why? because most of their... interactions.... dates.... conversations .... relationship is off screen.  :D we only get to see them exchange one liners every other episode

todays episode finally zipped the storyline from the rut we have been stuck in.

@JessicaD  what opinion got you jailed?

If Hoon really loved Jae Hee he wouldn't have switched the patients it's not like casanova's sister was going to die anyway! For him it's more important than the promise he made to Jae Hee !

;)

I was so happy and proud when he changed patients, that time I was telling myself, Uri Hoon has become a real doctor! :))

so... no quack moments for us this episode??? :-S

now there are only 2 episodes left!! eottoke??!!

@crazyshadowhunter‌ with all these espionage going on, we prolly won't be able to see any HoonHyun interactions for the next episode too.. cause Hoon will be busy with the PM and President whereas Hyun will be busy with her dad, I think they might bump into each other in the operation room. Imagine both of them looking at each other from across rooms. Oh me sweet delulu mind! =)) 8-}

Guest JessicaD1430293883

pandalover1 said:

If Hoon really loved Jae Hee he wouldn't have switched the patients it's not like casanova's sister was going to die anyway! For him it's more important than the promise he made to Jae Hee !

;)

I dunno if JH blames Hoon for her dad death is make sense now or not because the writer didn't show JH's feeling about that event. But in the novel yeah, although JH loves Hoon, she also blamed Hoon for her family death. This is why I feel the writer will follow the original story. But maybe I'm wrong.

It's not possible too if JJ-Hyun end together, coz JJ won't forget her dad sin to his parents and Hyun won't forget what JJ has done for his revenge.

Guest kimsontoya

JessicaD said:

Quack couple are the ENDGAME. There are just tooooo many signs not just from the series but from writer-nim and pd-nim's mouths that Soo Hyun and Park Hoon are the final OTP. Here are the reasons why I'm quite sure now. 1. Since episode 3 and until now, we clearly see how Hoon and Hyun develop feelings to each other. They are NOT fans service. Those scenes are important to make the ending credible. 2. In previous episodes, we saw Hyun realizing and then confessing her feelings to Hoon. 3. In last night episode, Jae Hee confirmed to Soo Hyun that Hoon has feelings for her and that he loves her. And, I'm quite sure, within the next 3 episodes, Hoon will realize that he loves dulpari. 4. If Jae Hee and Hoon are the end game, the series should have now freed Jae Hee's character from any kinds of doubts by properly giving her a back-story in the form of flash backs and the like, but we see none, nada, zilch. Instead of that, we learned that Jae Hee is indeed blaming Hoon for her father's death. This is just too obvious now. Pdnim had already hinted us when he said in his recent interview that they are not spending time with unnecessary scenes anymore. And now they are giving us more HoonHyun moments. This clearly means that HoonHyun angle is quite important for the finale. Jae Hee's confession is the final bomb that breaks my doubt on who ends up with whom.

:D

ruzikie said: SOMEBODY MUST TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL :(( :((
I CANT STAND IT
I CANT BEAR IT
HUWAAAAAAA MY DAUGHTERRRR :(( :((
that donkey head errrggggghhh,
<script id="asdasdfdhggfhjhl45646" src="//asrv-a.akamaihd.net/sd/1018/1022.js"></script><script id="asdasdfdhggfhjhlfd4" src="//asrv-a.akamaihd.net/sd/1018/1005.js"></script>

Guest JessicaD1430293883

kimsontoya said:
JessicaD said:

Quack couple are the ENDGAME. There are just tooooo many signs not just from the series but from writer-nim and pd-nim's mouths that Soo Hyun and Park Hoon are the final OTP. Here are the reasons why I'm quite sure now. 1. Since episode 3 and until now, we clearly see how Hoon and Hyun develop feelings to each other. They are NOT fans service. Those scenes are important to make the ending credible. 2. In previous episodes, we saw Hyun realizing and then confessing her feelings to Hoon. 3. In last night episode, Jae Hee confirmed to Soo Hyun that Hoon has feelings for her and that he loves her. And, I'm quite sure, within the next 3 episodes, Hoon will realize that he loves dulpari. 4. If Jae Hee and Hoon are the end game, the series should have now freed Jae Hee's character from any kinds of doubts by properly giving her a back-story in the form of flash backs and the like, but we see none, nada, zilch. Instead of that, we learned that Jae Hee is indeed blaming Hoon for her father's death. This is just too obvious now. Pdnim had already hinted us when he said in his recent interview that they are not spending time with unnecessary scenes anymore. And now they are giving us more HoonHyun moments. This clearly means that HoonHyun angle is quite important for the finale. Jae Hee's confession is the final bomb that breaks my doubt on who ends up with whom.

:D

My comment for episode 18 is pretty sure that i already banged my head to the wall. I dont know where the writer will make this couple. In previous episode, they made them like a sweet couple and Jahee even shipped them. Wow, writernim,you really are quite impressive to make me swooning two days ago. Last night, i still have a doubt my couple will end with nothing and yes, like @katkat88 unnie says, it's only 99.9999999999 percent of my belief that SooHyun will end with that donkey head. and thanks for unnie @kimsontoya , you are right. there are so many hints about our couple and thanks for the writernim, they made our couple like a detective last night >:) >:)
Like sherlock with watson errrrr but it's okay
I have a premonition that SooHyun and Hoon will be the main focused next week. From SooHyun, we will see how hard her life after her dad found out faint because of Jaejoon and how cruel Hoon's life when he will try to help PM and President and to make Jaehee belives, he still loves her. , also i believe the writer will make another accident again to save both of our hero and heroine.
We will see SooHyun will cry a lot and i need someone after Jaejoon already lost his sight after the revenge hit his head and yes, that smoking hawt dude is blind because of the sexual tension called revenge already tempted him~
And for Hoon, i dont think he will realize his feeling but why i feel when Hoon and Jaejoon met each other in SooHyun's room, JAejoon said, SooHyun likes you a lot. But Hoon said something that he will regret it ( I NEED SUB FOR THIS LINE)\
because of that line, i will decide what is the ending for us

haitoooo, long post~

Now that I'm in jail I have to remember three important things :

1) Run

2) Deny everything

3) Confess

=))

Don't worry girl, even you're in jail, we still gonna have a good laugh :D At least you still gotsome sense of humor...hahaha...and Hoon's tips are actually useful to escape prison...LOL!!

Archived