♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimsontoya

rynn_peace said: Well they didn't have to kiss to give spark hahahaha that's called "chemistry". And don't expect kissing scene, are you sure you can handle it? :))

Guest aya52893

Well they didn't have to kiss to give spark hahahaha that's called "chemistry". And don't expect kissing scene, are you sure you can handle it?

:)

)

TRUE! Hahaha. Even without a kiss scene there is still the true chemistry!:')

Omg! Yes i think if we will get the kiss scene we will feel like dying with so much happiness. Hahaha. We're all going to be crazy crazy crazy flipping our tables and jumping and rolling with shout and a wide smile. Hahaha..

And going to sing and dance tell me tell me te te te tell me tell me! Hahahaha

=)) =))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

aya52893 said:

Well they didn't have to kiss to give spark hahahaha that's called "chemistry". And don't expect kissing scene, are you sure you can handle it?

:)

)

Guest TrangB

well, in korean drama, whenever you have an almost kissing scene = then you will definitely have a kissing scene with that person :)) =)) =))omoooo can't waittt. i wonder who is kissing first and then the another's reactionohmoooo my delulu mindddddon't slap me out of my delulu mind =))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

TrangB said: well, in korean drama, whenever you have an almost kissing scene = then you will definitely have a kissing scene with that person :)) =)) =))omoooo can't waittt. i wonder who is kissing first and then the another's reactionohmoooo my delulu mindddddon't slap me out of my delulu mind =))

TrangB said: well, in korean drama, whenever you have an almost kissing scene = then you will definitely have a kissing scene with that person :)) =)) =))omoooo can't waittt. i wonder who is kissing first and then the another's reactionohmoooo my delulu mindddddon't slap me out of my delulu mind =))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

pandalover1 said: TrangB said: well, in korean drama, whenever you have an almost kissing scene = then you will definitely have a kissing scene with that person :)) =)) =))omoooo can't waittt. i wonder who is kissing first and then the another's reactionohmoooo my delulu mindddddon't slap me out of my delulu mind =))

JessicaD said: pandalover1 said: TrangB said: well, in korean drama, whenever you have an almost kissing scene = then you will definitely have a kissing scene with that person :)) =)) =))omoooo can't waittt. i wonder who is kissing first and then the another's reactionohmoooo my delulu mindddddon't slap me out of my delulu mind =))

Guest katkat88

Guest kdramafeed

im so nervous about todays episode....I dont want to get my hopes up...but i cant give up now...

QUACK QUACK!

You know...i dont like ffirst love stories,cause in real life you never end up with your frist love.Why making it different in kdramaworld?

Archived