♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest crazyshadowhunter

@ruzikie

LOL sorry it's just that my delulu mind had waited enough, for me it just needed to happen quickly! anyway thanks for reading! :D

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piena

Hi.guys.long time no see..i'll be busy for this month.. And cannot catch up with everything.. Im also will not able to watch the streaming drama or live recap..yeah I'm now in fasting month >:D< >:D<

But remember I will always be here and become a silent reader...I will keep supporting ur ship..wheather it sink or what..I love how cheerful you guys in supporting our ship..keep all the positive thinks and let's delulu all days..

And welcome for the new Quacker..I sure you guys will enjoy this thread..I mean all the Quacker here are very very kind and will make you comfortable being here*just like what they did it for me after month I register* I really appreciated that.. :x Last words,QUACK COUPLE FIGHTING!!! QUACKER FIGHTING!! STRANGER FIGHTING!!!

:-bd :-bd :-bd

Well kindly reminder to me and all fellow quackers to keep on the track spazzing about Quack Couple and Doctor Stranger only everywhere.
Show to Sora we are her true fan  :D:D

In case you missed Sora's tweet

n9vk.jpg

Guest TrangB

http:tumblr_n7ykx7snjt1rqrpoao2_r1_500.jpg quackers, i saw this picture promoted to be in ep 17. does anyone notice that in this picture hoon is rearing the same clothes in the picture with hyun? 10464299_297205707119926_853479396209865

i 'm wondering...

Awwwwww Sora .. T.T .. =D> FANGIRLING HERE! Yes we shall behave more as you wish! We need to catch those quackers who are bad mouthing the other side, don't get me wrong.. WE NEED TO KEEP OUR QUACKER IMAGE IN LINE! I feel sad that people actually think of quackers like that.  :-S

-----------------------------------------------

Yey fangirling so hard!!!

I love how Sora handle this kind of thing and "defend" her fan, if I am not mistaken this ia second time Sora reacted to this kind thingy. But this time Sora defends us >:D< >:D<

I wish I got more reply from her hehehe

:x :x >:D< >:D<

@lummy Apparently that person is still going on and on about it.. the person is sort of bashing KSR now indirectly.. Oh well the best is to just ignore, no point arguing.. WE HAVE AN IMAGE TO KEEP UP. anyway atleast we are not immature, we don't run to JSY to complain about her fans..  :D

@lummy Apparently that person is still going on and on about it.. the person is sort of bashing KSR now indirectly.. Oh well the best is to just ignore, no point arguing.. WE HAVE AN IMAGE TO KEEP UP. anyway atleast we are not immature to run to JSY and complain about her fans..

:D

Ooh I don't know it I don't care, Our Sora has handle that things well hehe yeah better to ignore him/her!

Archived