Do you wash your new clothes before you wear them?

Guest Kerriganton

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karriegarza

hello yes of course because i feel irritated and scratchy when i do not wash them before using. 

Guest amuseapp

Nope. I usually order my clothes online so I don't have that issue of other people having tried them on before me.

Guest calendar

I do not, but I definitely should now that I know more about the filth...thanks for letting me know now ^^

Guest KimlyiiS

Panties and bras are a must whether they come straight from the factory or in the store because it's important to have clean undergarments ahha. But jackets I don't really like to because once it is washed, it won't be soft anymore (or usually it becomes like this) >.< 

Yeah to get rid of that weird new clothes smell, I can't stand it, but hey i am weird like that.
I also need to cut tags of my shirts, I hate them, they are so annoying when they tickle the back of your neck. I actually go out of my way to purchase shirts that have printed labels lol

Guest kiki_725

Washing my clothes before wearing them had never even crossed my mind! Is it something your parents did/do and that's why you do it too?

Having thought about it I may start doing it from now on - esp bras and undies!

Guest tresbeans

it's a good idea too since you don't know what conditions they were made in, where they've been, how many have tried it on, etc.

I know usually you're supposed to, but I'm too lazy and I almost never do :P But apparently you should because the clothes are actually pretty dirty, since it's been collecting dust on the shelves, and other people have tried it on.

Guest candykisseuu

I don't if the clothing is bought online. For instore purchases where people try on the clothes I will wash before wearing. 

Archived