[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayudevi_w

Good morning everyone,

Well since we dont have any new episode of JjongAh on saturday...

I just keep searching on youtube for fmv... And... I like this one...

Evanesce (Super Junior)- Jjongah FMV:

This is great.. I mean The editing feels so smooth from scene to scene...

Btw, can someone on this thread make a new fmv about our couple from their last pic..? I think its gonna be awsome video...

Guest phichul

okay.. i almost forget.. anyone who knows about the soompi contest result?? isnt the result come out today or?? 
:-/ :x

article.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?2136797 

Jjong will be attending the Mizuno Football event on March 28 at 7:00 Pm
Many fans will be there,  I saw some in Dc gall saying they will go, long wait though.

CfplKas.png

okay.. i almost forget.. anyone who knows about the soompi contest result?? isnt the result come out today or?? 
:-/ :x

Yeah, curious about it as well. Speaking of which, I missed voting every 3 or 4 hours. Btw, Congratulations everyone for a great job. JjongAH are the best shippers. :D 

@"min chinlee" this is the original photo, the one with black blazer is not hjh's hand but lee soohyuk.

[.]com/p/0J-piZD5ld/ (i cant post link ig, so just delete the [ ] from the link ) >>>>>>>>>>> edit : hjh filming the MV on 3 march, after his thailand fanmeet and wgm stint done, someone saw them filming at that time and get hjh's sign

(thx @Yhyksk for the pic)

Maybe you mean the MV filming was 2 March 2015?? because the post was on 2March instead of 3 March 2015 ^^ 

Yes the filming was done after their WGM announced to be over on 25th-26th Feb. And of course after Thailand fanmeet..

True I also didn't see any scene of the singer in the MV hahaha~~~

Guest lalalolo123

News video of Yura at Cable TV Awards ^^

@little-star can you hear the reporter saying "woow..." when YR was walking (around 0:08)? Hehehe   

Ahyoung a!  Look at the effect that you gave to others..  Be confident ok, we love you! :)

Guest Fatih07

Dear chinggu i still can't accept the reality that we can't watch cable tv award properly, wish we can watch it via streaming Oh my God i just soooo curious  :(( :-SS

Sorry for double post, my post earlier get cut :( yes i mean hjh filming the mv on 2 march.Btw, if i'm not mistaken hjh has fanmeet on 22 march right? Anyone here from japan and will attend his fanmeet? Or any new news about his fanmeet?

OH MY GOD. I'm still trying to savor everything magical that's happened the past two days with this ship! I can't get over how everything just seems to turn out GREAT for all of us, for Jjongah! Happy to see them get recognized individually, but gaaaah my feels and emotions are going over-the-top crazy seeing them glowing in the presence of each other! BEYOND HAPPY! The chemistry is so strong and the aura they give off is just all kinds of wonderful, blissful. I see hearts everywhere like the photos of them next to each other make it seem like they were in their own little happy, lovely world! They weren't even being discrete about it too, they were so obvious that I wonder how their table mates felt while the two just happily, affectionately chatted away! Hahaha! Awks. and probably aww-ing. LOL. Eeeeeeee!! It's so exciting to see how things are unfolding after their virtual marriage ended! IT'S LOVELY AND I LOVE IT! 

Our ship is sailing by itself and I can't even be any happier! Keep sailing slowly but surely, my beautiful two! :x

And can I just say how Ahyoung looked PERFECT in last night's event? She was a total head turner, bet boys and girls were staring at her beauty and grace from head to toe! She was just flawlessly gorgeous! Right, Hong Jonghyunssi? Hehehe. Jjong was looking dashing too! I will never get over how visually perfect they are together! They paint such a beautiful picture indeed! 
:x

ON CABLE TV AWARDS ...

why did JH left his original seat & sat beside his wife AY ... 

IT'S JUST AS SIMPLE AS SAYING TO THE WORLD & GIVING A WARNING:

"HEY, BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR GAZES ... SHE IS MINE & SHE'S MY WIFE" ... 

with all the right curves ... 

HOW COULD HE RESIST A GODDESS LIKE BEAUTY, FLAWLESS, MILK LIKE SKIN & A BODY MOST MEN DESIRES ... 

JH should keep an eagle eye & strengthen his guard on his wife AY otherwise he would really end up crying just like in his MV ...  :((

... I am just so happy to see my AY & JH again ... 

thank you so much everyone for sharing updates ... you are all amazing!!!! 

:-* :x :-bd 

Sorry for double post, my post earlier get cut

:(

yes i mean hjh filming the mv on 2 march.Btw, if i'm not mistaken hjh has fanmeet on 22 march right? Anyone here from japan and will attend his fanmeet? Or any new news about his fanmeet?

http://www.koari.net/products/detail.php?product_id=7768

Its sold out , and the meeting appears in Jjong's schedule, also his fan club in Japan will be attending, but I wonder if they will allow any filming inside, since it makes it difficult to present something already seen.

Guest CamTuCau

I am a foreigner fan og Jjong Ah. After 9 months following their happy and sad moments, i know how they changed. Ah Yong changed from a unbiased anf joyful girl to be growed up and dignified person (especially her laugh). She thinks about other people now, she even does not care about public opinion and always support her partner in WGM shows. The most changing is Jong Hyun, everyone think that he have cold blood but he always take care, thinks other people. Jjong is not hiding his sense anymore. Just because of Ah Young's support. 

In the last 2 charter, Jjong is closer with Ah Young but we could not see all and Jjong has not showed his love to Ah Young. So i would like to call off your help to access MBC web and request them to sell DVD which contained all the shots of JjongAh as what they did for Adam couples (sorry if I typrd wrong names of these couples)

Ones again, thank to everyone who read and support JjongAh

Archived